BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
KM S.
Detoxing my skin is always a priority for me. At least once a week, I use a clay mask. This is one of those masks I reach for automatically, when I want clay on my face and just feel relaxed. It helps with my T-zone, and it heals the acne I have on my cheeks. This mask helps pull out gunk from my pores, which helps prevent future breakouts. It’s a great mask, and you can use it once to three times a week; depending on your skin. It’s a staple!
Kathleen T.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this mask so much. It's refreshing and relaxing and I'm never worried about leaving it on too long. It's more than I would usually pay for a mask, but I use it so often that it's worth the investment (compared to a mask you use twice and then leave under the sink to get old).

P.S. I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes.
P.P.S. I now say hygge time more than I ever thought I would.
Erica A.
Phoenix
My skin was fewlinf really dry and i didnt have a good routine of products, so one day when i was working at Sephora, i asked someone to reccomend a good Ole Henriksen kit for me (When i worked for Sephora in the past, this was one of my favorite brands to use). She recommended a kit with this, as well as a cleanser and mositurizer. This left my skin feeling hydrated, smoothed and my pores looked smaller. The only thing i didnt love, was the sight stinging i would feel for about a minute.
Hannah W.
The OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask is great. I really enjoyed the smell and the fact that I didn’t have to leave it on my skin for very long. I noticed that my skin felt refreshed after using.
Lauren F.
I loved it! It’s perfect for all skin types! My face feels so soft and fresh when I washed it off! The packaging is cute. This is my first use but I’ll be a repeat user. I highly recommend it to everyone to try.
Wendy H.
Washington, DC
the OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask has become my go to mask on those days when my skin feels dull, dry and gritty.  I give my face a good wash and throw the mask on - usually for about 30 minutes - and my skin feels rejuvenated and soft. I can't recommend this product enough. It's great for different skin types. My roommate has sensitive skin and is quite allergic to many ingredients found in beauty and skincare products. This does not irritate her skin and leaves her feeling refreshed.
Kelly M.
New York , NY
Amazing mask quick and efficient!
I have such a dry skin and I use it mostly at night followed by a sleep moisturizer cream. My skin looks million dollar hydration!
I love love love it. Just used it last night
Katie S.
Homewood
Purchased at: Sephora
My skin looks absolutely beautiful because of this. It leaves my skin so smooth and glowing. It is gentle enough for my skin to use often. I get compliments on my skin now and I owe it all to this product!
Abby R.
Ole is everything! I used this for the first time two days ago and my skin is STILL feeling soft and flawless. Great for pores, great for sensitive skin, but then again when isn’t ole ? I definitely recommend this non drying mask to everyone
Mel R.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff! It's become a permanent part of my beauty routine. It doesn't get dry and crack like other masks I've tried and washes off pretty easily which is a huge plus. Definitely recommend!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.