BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Diana G.
Mcallen, TX
Loved the feel of my skin after weekly use of this mask! I have been pleasantly surprised by all of the olehenriksen products I have tried.
Andrea B.
Amazing face mask for weekly spa days at home! I love to use this mask and my face always looks so fresh after! My fiancé love it too haha
Jaime P.
Old Hickory, TN
Really liked this mask. Easy, and left my skin feeling clean and smooth. Took off all the dead skin cells to leave my face nice and bright!
Kaydee T.
It’s such a great mask love the consistency very thick and luxurious feeling totally did what it was intended to use but won’t buy it again
Rachel E.
Goreville, IL
Can we say OBSESSED. I love this mask, it goes on so smooth & you can feel it just pouring all the moisture and goodness into your skin.
Em S.
Cape Coral, FL
the perfect go to mask to calm, and reduce any minor skin issues. it’s a clay based mask so you do feel it working! smells great too!!
Gracery P.
E Brunswick, NJ
Repurchased because it was so good! The application was amazing and the scent is divine! I love how smooth my skin feels afterwards!
sarahh b.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it because it’s detoxing!i use it Sunday nights after a weekend of fun! Helps clear my skin to love it up the following weekend
Latoya H.
Nashville
This product leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Gives it a clean refreshed look. No bad smell. It’s not drying or harsh on the skin
Anna C.
Lacey, WA
This mask feels so luxurious. I love how my skin looks after using it. I have sensitive skin and this mask works great for me!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.