BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Taylor K.
McAllen, TX
LOVE this mask! The smell is wonderful - smells like flowers. Makes you feel like you’re giving your skin really good nutrients (and removing the bad).
Ro S.
Bay Harbor Is, FL
Good excellent refreshing good for face cleaning and purified........ I used twice per week ... and it feels so good and relaxing soft and smooth...
Michele S.
Arlington, VA
I really like this mask! It’s cleansing without being too drying. It cleans out pores but is hydrating at the same time. Would definitely repurchase!
Mel P.
Moorpark, CA
Best mask I’ve ever used. Doesn’t leave sticky residue, makes your face soft and shiny. I use it every other day and my skin has never been softer!
Portia S.
Arlington, WA
I am obsessed with this mask!  I used it right away and saw an immediate difference in my skin.  Will definitely purchase in the future!
Annelies M.
This has helped my skin in many ways. The charcoal has helped clear out a lot of blemishes and reduce the amount of oil my skin has produced.
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
Not too much of a fun of the smell but I feel like this really cleans my skin (compared to some of the other masks I've purchased in the past)
Airaa S.
I like the packaging. The mask smells nice but I don’t know if it really does anything for my skin. For the price, I wouldn’t repurchase.
Taylor R.
Canton, MO
I love this. It keeps my face from being too oily and too dry at the same time! Provided a good balance. Meets and EXCEEDED my expectations!!
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
Interesting mask. Like a thick cream you simply wipe away after the time frame passes. It was hydrating, but not as detoxifying as I'd hoped.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.