BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Nadira B.
Brooklyn, NY
I really love the design of the tube, I love the idea behind it, hygge - to enjoy your moments! The smell is nice! After applying mask, it felt sensational on my skin, with cooling and tightening effect! After I rinsed it, was feeling that my skin is very clean, soft and gentle, I would also say very tight with lifting like effect! The only minus for me was that I wanted to moisturize my skin asap after the mask, I guess it's just working better for for oily skin types, otherwise it's a very interesting mix of white clay and botanical oils!
Candi C.
Charlotte, NC
On initial use I felt that this mask was a bit dry, however, the second time I used it I followed up with both a serum and moisturizer and the results were amazing. The smell is a bit to chemical like for my taste but the formula definitely detoxes your face and I felt a gentle cleaning of any impurities.
Victoria R.
I have very sensitive skin which has been dry due to the weather. I bought the Nurture Yourself hydration set at Sephora for around $36 which I figured wasn’t too bad. I liked the cleanser and moisturizer, but when I put on this mask (right after cleansing my face), it burned. I left it on for about 5 minutes instead of 10 because of the burning sensation, and when I washed it off my face was extremely red and still burning. This was about 20 minutes ago and my face is still red and barely going down. I’ve had this problem with other cheap, harsh face masks but I did not expect it with this one considering it said it was good for sensitive skin. I’m really disappointed.
Maria S.
I love this face mask! I used it for the first time last night and I loved its lightweight formula. It did exactly as advertised and was very moisturizing while also helping with redness and it felt like it was really cleaning out my pores. I can’t wait to use it again!
Viridiana G.
San Francisco , CA
quiero mas de esta mascarilla, es una maravilla. desde que la abrí y olí fue amor. Huele delicioso, es demasiado sencillo de utilizar. NO RESECA y LIMPIA. una mascarilla de arcilla que no reseca la piel pero que aun así es capaz de limpiar la piel merece la pena, justo esta lo es. tengo piel grasa con acne pero con zonas muy resecas por los tratamientos para el acne asi que tengo la tarea titánica de encontrar productos que me ayuden a limpiar sin resecar, que humecten sin congestionar. OleHenriksen I´m looking at you
Maureen P.
Love this!!! Definitely my favorite thing I have received by far! This mask smells great, it reminds me of sunscreen and the beach. It's soothing and creamy on your face. After the first few uses, I only noticed that my face felt smoother after and the day after but with continued use, I have noticed that my skin looks bright, awake, and clear the next day as well. I am loving it! I will definitely repurchase in the future! (I even got my bf using it too) 🤗 :)
spectacular g.
This product is really good for people with dry skin as it does hydrate well, but my skin isn't that dry so I couldn't feel much difference on my skin. I loved how I could use very little product and spread this all over my face. I wasn't really a great fan of the smell of this though. And there was no wow factor to this product and it wasn't as hydrating as I wished which is why I'm giving it a 3. But if you have really dry skin this would be good for you!
Fatima B.
Oak Harbor, WA
OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask is a wonderful product. I received this product complementary from influenster. I got to say that I love the hydrating feel after applying this mask. Just left on for a few minutes and face had a natural glow. I love this mask so much. I’m constantly reaching for this mask when my face needs a hydration boost.
Megan H.
The Wonderfeel Cleanser from the Nurture collection is my holy grail cleanser, so I thought I would like this mask from the same collection.  It smelled AWFUL. Like a box of Nag Champa incense.

I don't have particularly sensitive skin, but when I removed the mask, my face was bright red and dry where I had applied the mask.  It hurt, it smelled bad, I threw away the trial size I bought in the Nurture Me bundle.

Try before you buy!  Avoid if you have sensitive skin.
Makenzie T.
This mask worked wonders on my sensitive dry skin. Not only does it have a great (not overpowering) clean scent, but it goes on super smooth. I use it 1-2 times a week. Good price for the amount you get and quality of product.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.