BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Tori D.
Gilbert, AZ
This is an amazing mask. It is my go to mask when my skin needs to be refreshed. It is very gentle on the skin but is also very effective. This product was very responsibly priced and lasted a long time.
Cindy L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I received this as a part of a VoxBox and loveee that it’s a clay mask but doesn’t feel drying! My skin is normally sensitive but this is gentle enough even for me! My skin feels Hydrating and soft afterwards and I am in LOVE with the floral scent! 💕💕
Takeya M.
I didn’t think I’d like this item due to the smell of jasmine it has. But I got over the scent and started to really enjoy the item. It’s gentle on my skin and makes my skin feel extremely soft.
Camille S.
Calumet City, IL
I love the smell of the product. I have oily skin so I feel this really didn't benefit me the way it would someone with normal to dry skin. Didn't Make a difference really for me. I would buy this is if was oily girl friendly.
Julie Z.
Vancouver, WA
One of my favorite masks! It's detoxifying without being stripping. Really does feel like a hug on the skin. I don't like all the fragrance but it is comforting. Great for dry or sensitive skin
Antionesha B.
Little Rock, AR
This product is fantastic! It applies very smooth and washes off clean. It has a pleasant smell & leaves your skin feeling so soft! I received this product free to test it through Influenster!
Emily W.
Los Angeles , CA
This product made my skin feel absolutely amazing after using it. I'm always on the hunt for a good clay mask and after finding this one, I think I've met my match. I recommend to anyone looking for a good detox.
Logan D.
Nashville, TN
I'm not usually a clay mask girl, but I received this product for free to sample, and I really enjoyed it. i don't have other clay masks to compare it to, but my skin was left super soft and smells great.
Madeline T.
Tampa, FL
This mask was hydrating and refreshing. It has a cooling affect and a mild scent. I have oily skin and this did not make me more oily at all. This mask can work on all skin types in my opinion. Would purchase!
Elianys G.
Mary Esther, FL
Mask smells amazingly.The mask looks quite thick but once you start applying it it’s more like a lotion consistency. Feels very nice on the skin. Isn’t very drying. Has a nice scent to it. I would definitely buy the product again.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.