BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Carmen T.
Doral, FL
I got a sample in Sephora. I had read about this and wanted to try it for so long. My face was a bit dirty after one week of an outdoor vacation. This product cleaned my pores and made me look cleaned and refreshed. I love ole henriksen and I recommend this brand blindly.
Jenny T.
I bought this clay mask at Sephora today for $32. First impressions: very easy to apply since it's in tube form, smell is a little off-putting and is very fragrant (flowery), does feel like its working instantly with a little tingle sensation, and leaves the skin very soft. I will definitely continue to use but for the price, its a little high.
Lissy D.
I received this product from the Influenster tram box. First of all, presentation was amazing, packaging simple pink, actual product size. 3oz of pure goodness. Love the fact is made in USA!!! Smells fabulous, it reminded me the smell of honey but also chamomile .
Cheyenne B.
Ellie (.
I found this formula tingly on my sensitive skin but it didn’t cause me to break out. I’m a big fan of the ole henriksen brand and this mask did leave my skin feeling deep cleansed and smooth but the tingling sensation is why I took away a star from the rating as I’m not a fan of that. Overall it does detox well and leaves your skin looking brighter and feeling silky soft.
Jen R.
I just love how smooth this makes my face feel. It has a slight scent to it which isn't overpowering. It has a hint of floral in it from what I can smell. Leave this on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. It feels so invigorating and so smooth afterwards, I love it! I would definitely recommend this product!
Lovelyy M.
Baltimore, MD
I loved the mask it was very hydrating it was just amazing and made my skin feel so much better after a long day at wrk the packaging could've been a little better but ya know it's fine I still love it
Lauryn N.
Smyrna, GA
I was lucky enough to be able to try this mask for free from Influenster. It did not disappoint!! The clay helps with my oily skin and the botanicals make it bright and take care of any redness!! I love it and will definitely be buying some when I run out of my sample!
mochahontas S.
Fort Worth, TX
OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask I had no problems with this mask and I Am definitely enjoying using this product. I wouldn’t purchase on my own but it is a nice mask to buy. Didn’t have any allergic reactions either.
Alejandra E.
San Diego, CA
I had never heard of that brand before. I was pleasantly surprised by the results! I just applied the mask last night before bed. It leaves skin feeling soft and helps get rid of spots. At least it has helped me with that.
I recommend it.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.