BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Lorrain A.
Revere, MA
I am absolutely obsessed with this line of products. They are by far one of the best brands I have ever used on my face.... I highly highly recommend it to everyone. Leaves my sling smooth and soft. Also, looking glowing and firm. I am definitely obsessed with this line...
Ingrid R.
The floral scent to this mask is intense. It never really dries down like other clay masks. I got this as part of a VoxBox and really disliked it at first. I’ve kept using it and think it’s okay but the smell is just super powerful. I still am also not sure it really detoxes your skin - the first time I used it, I broke out around my mouth like crazy but haven’t experienced that since. I might have to update this review but think 4 stars is pretty accurate.
Amanda L.
Thomasville, NC
This is one of the first masks I've tried in a while that I loved INSTANTLY! The second I had it on my skin it felt cool and refreshing while simultaneously hydrating my skin. I've never felt anything like it. The clay texture feels more like a cream because it never dries totally. My skin has been rather angry lately because of excessive cosmetic use and lack of sleep and this mask calmed it down tremendously. Highly recommend. Will be purchasing!
Britney O.
Winston Salem, NC
I was SO excited when I received this product. However, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with sensitive allergies. The scent is very strong and perfume-like. The product left me feeling congested, with itchy eyes, and a red nose. :(
Nicole P.
park ridge, NJ
I really love the cooling feel this mask gives your face immediately after applying.  I didn't see any other side effects of what the mask is supposed to do, which is why I only gave it 4 stars.  Very refreshing though!
Yawa S.
Lawrenceville , GA
Love the product! It was my first time using a clay mask and I loved how it felt on my skin. Been using it ever since. Love the smell as well. Since this is my first time using any mask of this kind, I don't have much to compare it to...but I love it!
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA
I love that it’s a mask in a squeeze tube not a jar! Every time I use my skin looks even toned and smoother. My skin is more combination so I leave the mask on for a shorter amount of time than what the package suggests so I don’t get dry irritated patches in my drier parts of my face. Also works great for spot treatments in more greasy face areas such as t-zone!
Tiffany R.
San Diego , CA
Got a sample in my Sephora play box and I was impressed with this product. If you don’t like a product with a scent then stay clear of this cause it has a floral scent. To me, the scent is not overpowering but I enjoyed it. I put this on after removing my makeup for the day and it made my skin soft and brighter. Waking up the next day my face has a nice glow and still soft to the touch. Will be purchasing full size.
It definitely hydrates your skin giving it a glow from within and it did meet my expectations, it was very gentle, 100% recommend to people with sensitive/ dry skin
Michelle H.
Lomita, CA
They scents was amazing, not too strong for me personally. It definitely did its job with my dryness and redness. It’s unlike any other clay masks. I was expecting it to leave my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable like most clay masks however it was very soft and surprising left my skin feeling moisturize but not oily! Overall, it did what it said it would which is detoxing the skin and replenishing it.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.