BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Breanna D.
I'm in love with this detox mask! It is suitable for sensitive skin and it exceeded my expectations. The product is effective starting after a few uses. The product is a little pricey but I would buy it again.
Chelsea Y.
This mask is smooth and creamy... I’m confused on if I think it smells like lavender or baby cream... either way it’s very relaxing and hydrating. My go to mask after a long night out wth the girls!
Ana Cristina M.
Savannah, GA
It left my skin a little bit dry, but just like all skin care products, they are not made for every skin. I really loved the smell and how it felt in my skin but it just didn't do it for me.
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
I absolutely loved this mask. I was pleasantly surprised on how it doesn't fully dry and crack like most other masks, leaving your face feeling really tight - especially during the winter season when my face is already dry and sensitive. Even without this process, I felt like my face was really nourished and soft after use. It definitely helps any serum you use after soak into your skin. As for the claims of the mask drawing out dirt, oil, and impurities with a deep cleansing action. I don't really know if I feel or see much difference here as compared to a mask like the GLAMGLOW Supermud treatment. However, I do love that I can use this mask 2-3 times a week and I have noticed a difference in how soft and supple my face feels after these past few weeks. Would definitely recommend! I received a free sample for testing purposes.

Jeet B.
Stafford, VA
Ive been using this @olehenriksen hydraclay detox mask a few times a week since I got it for free from @influenster about a month ago and have loved how soft and clean my skin feels after I use it. It is gentle enough to use multiple times a week and that’s a huge selling point for someone like me that has sensitive skin. I am glad I was sent some skincare because that’s one area in my beauty routine that I am very lazy about. The fragrance is nostalgic for me as it reminds me of many face creams that my mom and grandmother used while I was growing up. Thank you for the mug and headband as well guys!
#influenster #olehenriksen #hyggetime #complimentary #skincare #glam #glambyjeet #dmv #dmvstylist #dmvmua #fredericksburgva #staffordva #mask #voxbox #beautyblogger #browngirlbloggers #review
Emily B.
Milton, FL
This face mask really seemed to deep clean my pores and made my skin feel super soft after! The packaging is pretty, I mean anything bright catches my attention! Plus it smells great!
MakeupPhases W.
I really didn't like this at all. It didn't dry down and my skin was irritated afterwards and I ended up breaking out. The only pro was that my skin felt nice and hydrated afterwards.
Linzy N.
Auburn, WA
Received this complimentary from influenster but unfortunately I was not able to use it since it had fragrance in it. My skin is very sensitive with products containing parfum- fragrance .
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
Left my skin very smooth and radiant. Came off easily and was not harsh at all. Sephora is the place to go to purchase and love it’s packaging. I would love to purchase more products from this brand!
Tatiana G.
San Francisco, CA
So I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes and OMG I want more of it!
It felt like Scandinavian steam room: warm, cozy and smells fabulous! I loved that it only takes 10 minutes, so I can easily incorporate this mask into my busy day. I feel like I'm going to stick to this mask and make it my daily routine.
I loved the packaging: simple but the color is bright. I feel like I can associate myself with their style.
The texture of the mask is thick but easy to apply.
After washing the mask off my skin was literary glowing and all the wrinkles on my forehead were GONE! I really really love what Ole Henriksen does and this mask is worth every single penny!
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.