BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Angie D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have combination skin but more on the oily side so I don’t use this product too often. I did use it during the cold dry winter days and it does leave your face soft and moisturized. I’m sure it’ll work great for those with dry skin.
Idris D.
I love the way this mask smells. This mask isn’t too harsh, which makes it so relaxing. It surpassed what I thought it was going to do and am repeat user. I would recommend this to those who have dry skin for frequent use, but once in a while for oily skin. Overall a great mask.
Diana C.
Brooklyn, NY
The facial mask offered a reasonable size amount. The ingredients were gentle on my skin. I felt that it was a good value since you’ll only need a quarter size for consistent application. I would recommend this product to those who have sensitivity to their skin but are looking for a glow.
Peaches D.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great hydrating clay mask. My face feels clean, soft, and moisturized after use. The packaging is beautiful and the squeeze tube makes it easy to apply and prevents bacteria from transferring to the pot from your fingers.
Bernadyn N.
Gainesville, FL
I like how light the scent was for this mask and unlike some of the other clay masks I've tried from other brands, the texture goes on smoother. It makes my face feel soft and smooth after applying, giving me that #OleGlow for sure! The only con so far is that the tube is a little smaller compared to other brands for this price point. Other than that, I don't have any issues with the product's performance. Thanks @ole_henriksen and @Influenster for the complimentary products I received for testing purposes.
Lorrie R.
Great easy mask! Clay masks usually dry my skin out but this one is very moisturizing. It has a nice earthy smell. Left my skin clean and fresh. I have sensitive skin and didn’t have any issues after uses. It’s worth the buy!
Amanda K.
Woodside, NY
I love this mask. You see an immediate difference after using. Your skin looks and feels brighter and cleaner. I use it once or twice a week. It's a detox so I switch it up from time to time to use more moisturizing masks. It's such a nice product and I am addicted!
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
Great mask! Got in one of my vox boxes and appreciated the easy non-messy packaging. Also love how soft it made my skin feel after using it. The scent smells like baby powder so if you’re not into that, you may not like this product
Lundyn M.
Flower Mound, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I was very excited for this mask I’ve tried it for about a month. I don’t noticed anything regarding detoxing my skin but it is calming and reduced my redness and very nourishing . It was also difficult to rinse of recommend to use a damp wash cloth first
Christina B.
Tulsa
Absolutely not ever no.
I put this on and it was on less than 3 minutes. It burnt like the fire of a thousand Suns. When I took it off, I felt like I had an extreme sunburn. Idk what is supposed to do, but I don't think scorching your face off is it's goal.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.