BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
An innovative facial mask with a clay-oil fusion to detoxify and replenish skin simultaneously.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Redness

Retails for $32.00
Bianca t.
Scottsdale, AZ
I loved this mask it made my skin feel incredible! It was very gentle and left my skin moisturized! It was so effective and really helped me relax! I did receive it along with the makeup remover in a box from Influenster!
carla l.
Salem , OR
I was honestly impressed with this mask! I love clay masks and have tried a lot of them which therefore led me to assume that this would pretty much be LIKE all of the other ones. This was definitely different in a few different ways. First of all, those who don't like/can't use scented products will not appreciate this because it does have a definite scent to it. I actually loved it but I'm someone who tends to like skincare products that have some kind of light fragrance. This was also unique because while many clay masks tend to harden as they dry, this one really didn't and instead it stayed fairly creamy even though I left it on for a good 15 minutes and it might have firmed up slightly but not enough to give that "tight" feeling that I know some people find uncomfortable. Lastly, some masks tend to be slightly drying and this one really wasn't at all; it felt very clean and surprisingly soft (I actually felt like my face was much smoother than with some other products that I've tried!) but didn't feel dry or tight. It's unfortunate that the product is so expensive because that's really the only reason it's getting a 4-star review from instead of 5 stars; otherwise this would DEFINITELY be a repurchased item for me.
Shauna J.
I received this product in a VoxBox, and I like it overall. The product is high-quality, goes on smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling so, so hydrated. The one major negative is the scent. I cannot smell anything other than bathroom sanitizer and it stops me from using it because the scent is so strong.
Kit V.
Morganville, NJ
Yes yes yes yes! I LOVED this mask! If I had active blemishes on my skin, after applying this mask the next morning the blemish would be gone or greatly reduced. Also helped brighten my complexion and added a glow to my skin. Would definitely recommend this and need to buy myself another tube ASAP.
Jordan K.
Valley Vlg, CA
Absolutely LOVE this mask! it is such a. Great quality and the scent is amazing! Smells and feels like a real spa mask. Adds hydration and really helps to detox my skin without drying it out! Great mask for any day of the week!
Lorelyn P.
Hayward, CA
Super smooth application, left my skin rejuvenated and soft. The consistency was thick enough to provide full coverage and didn’t require much product to use. I’ve used it so many times, it took awhile for me to finish the whole tube. Looking forward to trying more of their products
Angie D.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have combination skin but more on the oily side so I don’t use this product too often. I did use it during the cold dry winter days and it does leave your face soft and moisturized. I’m sure it’ll work great for those with dry skin.
Nakita E.
Portland , OR
I love all of Ole's products. This is one of my must haves in my routine and it's just perfect. It feels so smooth and makes my skin look AMAZING. I love the packaging and the price is amazing! Who wouldn't wanna buy this stuff?! I love it!
Idris D.
I love the way this mask smells. This mask isn’t too harsh, which makes it so relaxing. It surpassed what I thought it was going to do and am repeat user. I would recommend this to those who have dry skin for frequent use, but once in a while for oily skin. Overall a great mask.
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Jill M.
Abbotsford , BC
Is this available at Sephora?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Amisadai S.
Sugar land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try

Ole Henriksen

Ole Henriksen was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Ebates account tomorrow.