BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Purifies, calms, deeply hydrates and helps reduce the appearance of redness

You asked, we delivered. Finally, the beloved third step of bestselling Power Peel™ Transforming Facial System, our detox mask, is available as the most-requested product introduction in the history of OLEHENRIKSENSkincare.

Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and 5 botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this hydrating clay mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin.

But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking hydrating clay mask draws out dirt, oil and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®.

HydraClay–innovative clay-oil fusion draws out impurities while delivering essential hydration

Kaolin–helps detoxify pores and draw out dirt, oil and impurities

Borage, jojoba, sunflower, grape seed and sweet almond oils–aid in replenishing essential moisture and nourishing skin

Chamomile flower extract–known to calm and soothe skin

Vitamin E–an antioxidant to help refresh and revive skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Kaolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ceteareth-20, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Bisabolol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum/Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Algae Extract, Allantoin, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Seed Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "This detox Mask has a unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin all while replenishing essential moisture. This product runs for $32 at Sephora. It has soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol. This face mask was developed to help calm the skin. So it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. Highly recommended " in 22 reviews
👩🏻‍🔬Tiffany C.
Hygge (pronounced HUE-gah) is the Danish word for a feeling of contentment and comfortable coziness. Ole Henriksen's Hygge Hydraclay Detox Mask aims to capture that spirit, purify your skin, and reduce dryness (a tall order!)

🌿It's a clay-oil fusion wash-off mask that includes jojoba, sunflower seed, and grape seed oil to name a few. The kaolin is the "clay" and "detox" part of the name, while the oils are the "hydra."

💧Because of the oils, this is not drying like other clay masks. It has the consistency and spreadability of cream cheese. My face definitely feels smooth and plump after use and less dry than after other clay masks.

🌸A negative for me is that this is heavily fragranced. I don't mind a little bit of parfum, but this floral bomb is giving your grandmother's unventilated apartment a run for its money.

🤔VERDICT: I liked it - it's not a bad product - but I'm not sure I would re-purchase. A tube of this is on the expensive side, the parfum is too much, and while reducing dryness may be beneficial, it's not enough of a differentiator for my combination skin. I would recommend it for someone with dry skin, who is interested in the purifying and smoothing properties of clay masks and enjoys floral fragrances.
carla l.
Salem, OR
I was honestly impressed with this mask! I love clay masks and have tried a lot of them which therefore led me to assume that this would pretty much be LIKE all of the other ones. This was definitely different in a few different ways. First of all, those who don't like/can't use scented products will not appreciate this because it does have a definite scent to it. I actually loved it but I'm someone who tends to like skincare products that have some kind of light fragrance. This was also unique because while many clay masks tend to harden as they dry, this one really didn't and instead it stayed fairly creamy even though I left it on for a good 15 minutes and it might have firmed up slightly but not enough to give that "tight" feeling that I know some people find uncomfortable. Lastly, some masks tend to be slightly drying and this one really wasn't at all; it felt very clean and surprisingly soft (I actually felt like my face was much smoother than with some other products that I've tried!) but didn't feel dry or tight. It's unfortunate that the product is so expensive because that's really the only reason it's getting a 4-star review from instead of 5 stars; otherwise this would DEFINITELY be a repurchased item for me.
🌸Intisar M.
Jacksonville, FL
Which skin type is it good for? ✔ Normal ✔ Oily ✔ Combination ✔ Dry ✔ Sensitive What it is: An innovative facial mask with a clay-oil fusion to detoxify and replenish skin simultaneously. Solutions for: - Dryness - Redness If you want to know more… Meet the clay mask that gives back. Hygge HydraClay Detox Mask, with its unique fusion of kaolin and five botanical oils, thoroughly purifies skin—all while replenishing essential moisture. Infused with soothing botanical extracts and bisabolol, this face mask was developed to help calm, so it’s gentle enough for dry and sensitive skin. But don’t be fooled—even as it comforts and helps reduce the look of redness, this hardworking mask draws out dirt, oil, and impurities with a deep cleansing action, leaving skin with a refreshed and nourished Ole Glow®. What it is formulated WITHOUT: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates What else you need to know: Originally developed as the third step of Power Peel Transforming Facial System, this mask, formerly known as Chamomile Comfort Mask, was designed as the ultimate calming step—the perfect follow-up to Instant Transformation™ Lemon Facial Peel. Used alone, this mask delivers detoxifying benefits to purify while hydrating. OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
Tabitha W.
Kilgore
I bought the Nurture me Kit!!!! Why? Because I freaking love the sent to the moisturizer & it’s thick and hydrating 🧖🏼‍♀️. I was so excited to try the Hygge HydraClay mask! So I start to apply it and I’m gagging on the smell🙅🏼‍♀️!!!!! I went ahead with it and tried to wait 10 mins but nope I couldn’t stand the straight up hotel soap smell! Supper bummed! I need my skin care to work number 1 and smell good number 2! There’s way to much on the market for standing skin care. Still love the Nurture Me Moisturizer though!
amanda t.
nashville, TN
Very amazing product, especially for those ladies who wear a lot of makeup!! Great for smoothing, tightening, pore minimizing and it smells like a floral heaven!! I use this mask up to 4 times a week. Grab a book, slap on that mask and climb in the bed for a nice relaxing evening wind down!!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
Out of the tube, it gave off a really strong floral fragrance. I was not surprised to see fragrance listed halfway down the ingredients list. Unlike other clay masks I've used in this past, this felt more like cream cheese, which makes it highly spreadable. The instructions called for a thick layer so that's what I did. However, I started feeling a burning sensation. This lasted 8-10 mins, which is also about time for removal. I scraped off the excess and wiped off what was left on my face with a damp wash cloth. Surprisingly, my skin did not look red and irritated. It also did not feel as drying as other clay masks. My skin looked brighter and has a matte finish. Active pimples were also hurting less. It's definitely not as hydrating as a toner or moisturizer, but for a clay mask, it's not stripping. Price wise, I think it's definitely overpriced. The 90ml tube will not last very long with a thick layer for each use. Get it if you have money to spare, or save it for a special occasion .
Fatima B.
Oak Harbor, WA
OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask is a wonderful product. I received this product complementary from influenster. I got to say that I love the hydrating feel after applying this mask. Just left on for a few minutes and face had a natural glow. I love this mask so much. I’m constantly reaching for this mask when my face needs a hydration boost.
Catherine F.
Temple City, CA
I loved the HydraClay Detox Mask. Unlike other Clay masks that I've tried, this one does not dry out after a few minutes. It keeps a moist consistency which was interesting but I also loved it. Every time I washed it off, I could see that my skin was a lot brighter and smoother. It also left my skin feeling soft and not tight like some other masks might do. I also loved the smell of this mask.  OLEHENRIKSEN Hygge Hydraclay™ Detox Mask
Blair B.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
An honest influenster review.

I started out not liking this product. I have really disliked how oily my skin is lately. And at first I felt like plastering my face with a cream wouldn't aide with that problem.

But as I used it more and more... I started to notice a healing property to acne breakouts that I have problems with.

I noticed this product helping with preventing acne, and healing acne that is already there.

I also noticed this product helping to quickly heal acne that I have already had a go at, and would now be considered a scab and not acne. That's probably where I notice the most difference. This heals damage I cause myself; which is amazing!!

I've already bought a second bottle of this product. My first influenster promoted purchase.

This is one of those products that is the foundation of beauty. Beautiful skin is a result of health; Not covering up blemishes with makeup. I am full-force getting behind that mind-set.
Nelly P.
Arlington, VA
I really needed this mask today. My face was really struggling and I was breaking out in multiple places. I put this mask on and was really unimpressed with the smell - it smelled kind of chemical and very flowery. I was, however, impressed with how easily the product spread. I am sure I will be able to get a lot of uses out of this. I was able to leave this on for a long time, longer than the recommended 10 minutes. This mask was amazing because it didn’t get hard and tight on my face. It came off pretty easily and left my face feeling happy. It didn’t really do anything for my blemishes but it it made me happy and relaxed :)
Dorinda G.
Taft, CA
How often do you all do a mask on your face?!
Amber W.
Where can I purchase this?
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
Is this mask suitable for oily skin?
Amisadai S.
Sugar Land, TX
This sounds like something I would like to try
Doris W.
If using it for the first time, will it break my face out?