BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A lightweight nourishing day cream for men. Enriched with grape seed oil & antioxidants. Delivers superior moisture to skin. Shields against UV rays & environmental aggressors with SPF 15. Skin appears more radiant & healthier.

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Oxybenzone 2%, Meridamate 3% Other Ingredients: Water , Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate , Polysorbate 80, Sorbitan Oleate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Squalane, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract

Victoria R.
Wichita Falls, TX
i got this in a sephora favorites and it smells good along with working amazingly. i love that it has sun protection in it as well! two-in-one are always my favorite items. i went back and bought a full size after the travel i got in the kit
Angie H.
Brooks
I found this herbal day creme’ at TJ Maxx and decided to give it a try, and fell in love with it! It’s light, my face soaks it up and the lemongrass fragrance is amazing! I order it online now when I get low!
Rachel G.
Lakewood, CA
I was very hesitant to buy this after all the reviews about how bad the smell is but I honestly don't think it's as bad as everyone makes it out to be. The smell isn't pleasant but it's certainly not unbearable or disgusting by any means. The smell also only lasts about 20-30 minutes after application. As far as moisturizing this is a great cream, the smallest amount hydrates my face for the whole day and it sinks in quickly without leaving a residue. I have combo skin and this works great at hydrating my skin without making my oily areas more oily.
Nicole D.
This is a really nice thick moisturizer. It also says that it has sunscreen in it which is extremely important for skincare. Because of that it can make you feel greasy as the day goes on so I wouldn't put too much on. I love the scent, it's almost like a citrusy, herbal scent.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have very oily skin, but I need a heavier moisturizer in the winter time, and this is it. It is an added bonus that it has an SPF of 20. I will need something lighter in the summer time since I live in Atlanta. However, if I can't find anything lighter I'll use this since I am more concerned with protecting my skin from the sun than I am with looking oily.
Amber S.
Jasper, GA
This cream is nice and has a good feel on my face. Sometimes I would feel a slight burning sensation on the apples of my cheeks after use. I didn't find it overly hydrating or like it was a good enough replacement to another product. I wouldn't buy it again
Ashley G.
Moisturizes well, but has a very strong and polarizing herbal smell. You will either love the smell or hate it! I am not a fan of the smell. But I love that it has spf, and absorbs quickly. I probably would not purchase again, but the smell is not off putting enough for me to not finish what I have.
Sierra L.
Milwaukie, OR
This moisturizer is amazing, the smell alone makes me want to buy 10. It has a lovely orange scent to it. It is a little pricey, and it's aimed towards anti-aging with the vitamin C. I probably would not purchase off of the smell alone sadly.
Victoria A.
Okay. Weird consistency, but did feel like it helped my skin glow. I bought it at Sephora as combo set. The packaging was nice, but the products did not meet my expectations. I will not re-purchase. It just did not work for me.
Jelly P.
Allison Park, PA
This product is amazing as well as everything on his entire skin line. I have only purchased this product one time from a sephora retailer. The only downfall to his entire product line is that they are pretty costly.