BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A textured, oil-free cleansing cloth formulated with botanicals and AHAs to cleanse and exfoliate the skin for a radiant and bright-looking complexion. Perfect for all skin types and those who travel or are on the go. In one easy step, you can remove dead, old surface skin cells, improve the look of enlarged pores, and help smooth skin texture. These cloths are formulated with glycolic, lactic, and citric acids, along with purifying eucalyptus.

• Can I use this product to remove waterproof mascara?4 Answers
Alex G.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE CLOTHS. Yes, they're not really for taking off makeup but they are so good at clearing your skin from oil and dirt. I don't like to wash my face twice a day with an actual cleanser so at night I use my Clinique Pep Start cleanser and then in the mornings I use these. I don't actually always use the side that exfoliates because I don't want to over-exfoliate my face but honestly even using the other side, I just feel my skin getting cleaner in the morning. It's so nice and refreshing. I talked to my sister about these because she got them at the same time I did and she also LOVES them. I would recommend these to everyone. Go get them!
Gabrielle D.
I actually have the old packaging of these and they are incredible! Sometimes when I don’t want to take off my makeup with an oil cleanser, I use this then I go in with a cleanser. These wipes do not irritate my skin or make me break out. I also love that these have a texture so it feels like there is a physical exfoliation.
Ashlee H.
Homestead, FL
I love these!!!! I love in Florida it’s hot! When I eat Chinese food it seeps out of my pores the next day. After the gym I need a little more than a makeup wipe. I need something to cleanse and tone and make me feel like I’ve had a mini spa treatment and this wipe does that. I love toners. This wipe is textured on the bottom but it’s bumpy not woven and scratchy so you sort of get a massage rather than sandpaper to the face. These are fragranced and have a bit of a cooling effect. It is the definition of invigorating in “wipe form”. This is not a makeup remover this is not relaxing this is like a refreshing quick rinse only with a wipe .
Sonia K.
Overland Park, KS
Got these at Marshalls and wasn’t a huge fan. The open tab broke and I was nervous they would dry out but they didn’t. In terms of removing they do a good job exfoliating and cleansing but they’re quite harsh for everyday. Probably won’t repurchase.
Liz P.
These wipes are amazing! They’re not good for removing any makeup. However, they’re great for “on the go” skin care. One side of the wipe is textured with bumps that help remove dead skin. However, they are a bit pricy. Buy in the bulk size from ole henriksen.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I really love the ole henriksen grease relief Cleansing cloths! I love how they have a peel off tab and as well a pop up tab that way they do not dry out! I am super oily and these have really helped keep my oil at bay! I use them in the morning and at night to remove my makeup! I love that one side is rough and texturized and the other is nice a smooth like a baby wipe! It does make your face tingle a bit but that is just it doing its job! I am super impressed with their makeup removing capabilities and I will be purchasing more in the near future! So if you have a grease ball for a face then you definitely need these wipes!!
Nikki S.
These are some of my favorite cleansing cloths around!  The have a rough side to help exfoliate your skin, and a smooth side to help gently wipe away makeup.  If you have sensitive skin, I think this might be a bit too harsh for you, however if you have oily skin like I do, this is perfect.  I use these before I wash my face and after I remove my eye makeup with a different remover.  BE VERY CAREFUL around your eye area, as these were not intended for that!
Kristen M.
Sterling Hts, MI
These are some of my favorite cleaning cloths. It is so convenient when I can find these at marshalls or TJ Maxx at such an afford price- usually 4.99. First, they come with a sealed lid that will open and close - not likely to dry out. Next, they have a great exfoliating side as well as a more "normal" side. These are my go to absolute favorite makeup removing and racial cleansing wipes. Highly recommend !!
Ashley F.
Maineville, OH
These wipes are one of my must haves! I use these in the morning when I wake up to remove my night creams. I also use them in the evening before applying my night cream. I love that they have tiny scrubbies for exfoliating. My face feels so fresh and clean after using them. They smell great, too!
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I never travel without these! My face tends to get so greasy when I drive long distances or travel and these come in handy without drying my face out. And they smell so good! Definitely something that I will keep repurchasing in the future.
Inka M.
Can I use this product to remove waterproof mascara?