BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Katelyn E.
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE the citrusy fruit smell, not to strong or overwhelming but refreshing. I have dark spots on my face due to picking -.- but i’ve noticed a difference and glow in my face since using this product! Definitely will buy again
Laura M.
Fort Riley, KS
I was pretty excited to try this product, considering it is made by such a great brand. I was applying at night with a cotton circle after washing my face, then applying my regular moisturizer. I do have combo skin, acne prone and sometimes sensitive. After a week of this added to my routine, I did actually notice a burn scar get lighter and dark spots were somewhat going away. However, my skin was the most dry it has been for years. It was like the skin on my forehead was pilling and just peeling off. The sides and cracks of my nose were completely dried out, which made makeup application really annoying. I did love the smell and feel of the product, so I will be trying again when I get my skin back to normal. I did notice a chance in the balance of my skin - less oil produced during the day and less breakouts. This product seems to deliver, but maybe only a few times a week would fit best for my skin.

*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes*
Danielle K.
Lancaster, OH
I am so on love with @olehenriksen !! I would reccomend this to anyone who has dark spots, lack luster, or just looking to get that gorgeous glow! I love to use this at night, to help take off my makeup, and use in my nightly cleaning routine. I also use it every morning, it makes my skin feel so amazingly smooth! I also love to wear this under my makeup! I am honestly shocked how significant the change of my dark spots have been in such a short time. I would rate this a 20/10 ...no joke! My self esteem has even changed in a great way, thanks to Ole Henriksen! I couod only be so lucky to try the rest of their products, and I really hope that I get to! If you're ready to say #buhbyedarkspots say HELLO to @olehenricksen Thank you so much @influenster for sending me this amazing free product!! What a blessing, my skin thanks you! OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot TonerInfluensterInfluenster Beauty Box
Maria S.
Minneapolis, MN
I really wanted to like this— everyone loved it! I thought it was going to chance my life but it didn’t. It was fine— but honestly after repeated daily use I couldn’t see any difference. I wish it would have worked though!
Sum Mei C.
@olehenriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner • a toner with high potency of AHAs, witch hazel water, lemon, sugar cane, licorice root, chamomile, and sandalwood extracts. Supposed to brighten/even skin tone, reduce appears of dark spot, fine lines and wrinkles. I have been using it for a bit more than a week now; I can see it really does brighten my overall skin tone, but it didn’t brighten my acne scars or dark spot. Perhaps I need to use longer to see the result on the spot/scar. It does give me a tiny bit of tingling feeling when I first apply, but it goes away in seconds. The fragrance is pretty high up in the ingredient list, which I think it’s unnecessary. If your skin reacts to fragrance badly, you might want to avoid this toner. However, it didn’t break my skin out, so far.
oaklyn b.
Crouse, NC
Smells amazing, doesn’t leave you feeling oily. It’s leveled out a lot of my redness especially around my cheeks. One of the first few timers I’ve tried and I’m hooked. Got it complimentary from influenster of course.
Sydnee L.
Auburn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This toner is amazing! It smells fantastic, leaves the skin looking bright and even. I was hesitant that it would be too drying, but it is not. I just added it into my normal routine and it has been a great addition.
I’ve been using this toner for a little over a week now and let me tell you it has totally changed my skins appearance! It smells so good and it actually does what it claims. Before I started using this toner I had quite a few dark spots around my face specially around my mouth area and after using this for about a week now I’ve noticed that the dark spots have started to fade. This toner actually also helped me with some acne I had on my forehead I noticed that I applied it and the next day they were almost completely gone. Overall I am in love with this toner it has totally changed my skins appearance in such a small amount of time. I received this product complementary from I [user:nfluenster] and [user:olehenriksen] in exchange for an honest review.
Lauren S.
So far from using it my face feels cleaner, but I have yet to notice my dark spots fading as it claims to do. I love the packaging and the smell of the product is very nice - not too overwhelming or intense.
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve been using this toner for a little over a month, and so far I am loving it! The scent is a fresh citrus/clean moment and I don’t find it to be overpowering or unpleasant. It layers nicely with other scented items in my skincare routine, and I even find myself opening the cap to smell it as I walk past the bottle. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and even though I’ve been using this toner nightly I’ve experienced no irritation whatsoever! My skin isn’t dried out even though the toner contains AHAs and witch hazel. My skin texture feels so much smoother and I’ve noticed that my hyperpigmentation from acne is fading much faster than normal. The amount of product you get is a great value for the price, and I would expect it to be much more expensive for the quality. I would highly recommend this toner for all skin types! [I received this product complementary in exchange for my honest review, however all opinions posted here are my own.]
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out after using this product