BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...4 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?4 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Angela T.
Raeford, NC
Really good! ... will burn if you use after exfoliating so don’t do that. Watch the Vitamin C use as well. Love this product and recommend to those looking to gear dark spots ... just checked other than brand site it is also available On Sephora.
Justice T.
Cayce, SC
I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas 🎄🎁 ! I know I did and it all started with this toner! Ole Henriksen and Influenster were kind enough to send me the new OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner for free. I have been using this toner for about a week and the results were really amazing and immediately noticeable. My skin has never been this even or blemish free and I can actually feel this toner working as I put it on. If you find that your toner is becoming an unnecessary step in your skincare routine I would try this out and see if you notice a difference 👀. This toner takes “barefaced” to a whole new level and it’s also never too early to work on fine lines and wrinkles which this toner also combats 😊. The AHA’s in this toner are of the highest quality and are a good staple in any skincare routine to help with resurfacing the skin and improving your skin’s over moisture content. This toner and it’s results also gave me the confidence to post this in the first place 😅. Pick it up this holiday season and see if you think about toners any differently. 🥰 •
#buhbyedarkspots
Tina M.
Central Islip, NY
So I bought this since I didn’t get a voxbox...this stuff is amazing! I’ve been using it for almost 2 weeks and I’ve noticed a great difference with my skin. The acne scars are fading and my face seems brighter too. I definitely want to try some of the other products from this brand
Bahynah 🐨.
Merrick, NY
This is a great toner to use if you have problems with hyperpigmention and have issues with texture on your face. In a few days I saw a difference and my skin was peeling off and revealing newer looking skin. Remember to wear spf after though. I definitely recommend this product.
Amanda R.
Whittier
I am so thankful this product was created! I have been dealing with dark spots from having cystic acne and this product is my holy grail! Since using this product my dark spots have almost vanished! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to lighten any dark spots.
Amber D.
Atlanta, GA
I have been testing out the Ole Henriksen Dark Spot Toner for about 5 days now after receiving it in the mail for review. the bottle size is standard. The smell is amazing. Feels very nice on the skin. Too early to tell on results but I have noticed my skin likes it a lot. Better than toners with heavy rose meant to "calm" the redness of my rosacea and acne spots. In my picture you can see. It's pretty calm.
Rachel L.
Tucson, AZ
I received this product free in exchange for my honest review. I do enjoy this product, but found the scent to be a bit much. I can't understand why there was a need to add fragrance to skincare. I also found it surprising that the directions didn't mention that with an "active" or chemical exfoliant (AHA, BHA, RHA, or vitamin C) you need to use a low pH cleanser or pH balancing toner to really get the full effect of them. I was glad to see they mentioned the sunscreen, but really this last bit surprised me, as it's common knowledge if you have experience with actives, but if you're new to them, it's not really. I did appreciate that unlike many actives, my skin didn't feel tight and dry.
Angela M.
washington township
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve had this for 1 week now and I am obsessed. It’s been 7 days and y texture and tone of my skin has totally changed and in a great way! So smooth and it’s not super drying on my skin like most toners are! I can’t wait to see my results after the whole bottle is gone.
Kelly Z.
Frederick, MD
I’ll start by saying I love Ole. I did notice a immediate brightening of my skin, but unfortunately this made me break out so bad the next morning! It also has a pretty strong smell. I wanted to love it but it’s just ok for me. If your skin isn’t sensitive give it a go.
Stephanie 💛.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this toner. I’ve been using it for 3 weeks now and I have really seen a difference in the dark spots on my skin. My skin is brighter and has a lit from within glow that I love! The lemon scent is refreshing and it has been gentle on my skin.
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Ashlee M.
Bronx, NY
Is the OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner suitable for sensitive or acne-prone skin?
Vincent C.
College Park
Is this product good at eliminating spots due to acne and how is it for somewhat sensitive skin?