BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Val R.
Purchased at: Macy's
LORD. MAY I SAY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT. this helped my acne scars 110%. Mg scars are red and large and this helped them with pigmentations and all and all helps them blend more into my skin making them less noticeable.
Shweta B.
I received this complimentary from #influenster and Fell in love with it from the very first day. it's light and have already made a difference on my dark spot, and I love the stuble sandlewood note in the fregnance. I love that it doesn't have that alcohol feel andis still exfoliating.
Keaira D.
pearl
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite out of all of their products!!!i bought this while I was pregnant for my forehead.My forehead cleared up fast and I actually seen a glow in my face !!
Jyz R.
Long Beach, CA
Getting ready for fresh skin in 2019 with the new @olehenriksen #glow2oh dark spot toner!

I added this to my nightly routine, alongside with the Transfor Plus Glow Retin-Alt serum. I just got went thru horrible hormonal breakouts which left me with dark spots. It’s been a week now and I have notice a glow in the morning, and spot have faded! Will keep on using for sure!
Kimberly H.
Grass Lake, MI
First of all, I’ve never been blown away by a toner. They’re all relatively the same to me. I would use toner if I remembered to, and my face would be left feeling tight and on fire.

Enter this bad boy. I received this product complimentary in exchange for my fair review and opinion. Mama is SHOOK. This toner does EXACTLY as stated on the packaging and more! Really.

1) No stinging. I braced for impact upon application and my skin felt soft and hydrated.

2) I’m 33. That age group where some repair and preventative maintenance is vital. I suffer from blotchy redness, acne, milia ridden dumpster fire of a face.

3) I applied each night with religious continuous use, woke up in the morning, and I swear my skin looked rested and bright. From a toner. A TONER. I can confidently say this product delivered on its claims, and I’m a skeptic. AND....

4) So honestly, I’d like to bathe in this stuff. But I took a step further for EXPERIMENTAL PURPOSES ONLY. Not only did I use on my face, I also applied nightly to my bikini line, ridden with scars and hyperpigmentation from years of picking and prodding in-grown hairs.
The permanent reddening is GONE, bumps minimal, and I swear my C-section scar has lightened and more blended.

10 STARS.
Golnaz Y.
Irvine, CA
I received this product for free but i promise this is an honest review. I moved to the sunny SoCal this summer from Germany and forgot about the fact i need a much stronger sunscreen,. As a result my freckles (which i love by the way) got a lot more and bigger, so i had to do something about it. Long story short i spent a lot of money and time trying different products to reduce them for the past months but nothing worked. Im not gonna lie i didn’t really expect this product which i received for free is gonna work but ... ro my surprise it actually has done a miracle on my cheeks! I have got the results i hoped for in less than a week and had to actually stop using it cause i didn’t want my freckles to completely vanish!)))) thank you Ole henriksen and thank you Influenster xx
Shayy R.
Bakersfield, CA
Got my Voxbox for this and I Love the Smell of it ! I been using it for a couple days now so no results just yet! I did read instructions on using a O.H moisturizer afterwards I for one do not have an moisturizer by this company:( so idk if that will effects my results! But I love this product !!
Carmen R.
I love the smell of this toner! It feels refreshing and great on my skin. : This powerhouse face toner targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, brightens, and smooths texture. Tone post-cleansing, and you’ll be perfectly prepped for serum and moisturizer. Plus, with its addictive lemon sugar scent and the tingle, you’ll be hooked from the very first swipe.

🔵I highly recommend use this toner only in the night because of the high potency from the AHAs. Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) are acids derived from natural substances such as sugar cane, milk, and grapes. They work by melting the intercellular glue that holds our skin cells together, to help the skin’s natural shedding process.

I received a Voxbox with Ole Henriksen's Glow2OH Dark Spot toner in exchange for my honest opinion from influenster
Daela H.
I really liked how clean my skin felt while using this toner. Toner is pretty self explanatory, but I like how this one have directions to only use at night and it explained why. Although I don’t like the top of the bottle, I just take the whole thing off and flip over a cotton round instead of squeezing it on.
#free #buhbyedarkspots
J A.
Clovis, CA
I’ve been a fan of Ole Henriksen and this product has made me an even bigger fan! The smells is so good, and it’s really been working on my dark spots so far.
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Victoria N.
summit
Can you use this toner more than once a day? Let’s say once in the morning and once at night?