BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...4 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?4 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Mercy M.
Saint, QC
I received this from Influenster about a week ago and I've been using it every night. It tones and cleans really well, I like the fragrance, it exfoliates my skin but I get some redness on some parts of my face once in while after I apply it. Not a big deal because it goes away quickly after 2-3min before I apply my serum. It might be the way I apply it on or my skin is still getting used to it. The glow effect is really there, when I wake up in the morning my skin feels very healthy but nothing really change much on the dark spots and fine lines. I might need some more time to really see the effect as what all the other skin cares do. I like the colour of the container but it reminds me of another skin care luxury brand whenever I see it.I received this product as a gift from OLEHENRIKSEN skincare for testing purposes. Each opinion is my own and is not influenced in any way by any party but myself.
Ashley J.
Baltimore, ON
I love the smell, the feel the process!
There is no greater feeling then not having to worry about my dark spots... I trust and believe in Olehenriksen!! It feels good to look good.
Laurie B.
Québec , QC
Love this product influenster got it for me free and i absolutely love it so happy to have tryed this brand for the fist time thanks a lot #BuhByeDarkSpots @Olehenriksen @sephora
helen k.
Edmonton, AB
My first use of the OleHenriksen Glow2OH Dark Spot Toner proved promising, as I instantly noticed my skin glowing as well as, surprisingly, feeling more moisturized. Though this product lived up to its claims to help my skin glow, and although it "targeted" dark spots, it unforutanely did nothing to lighten them up. As much as i appreciate that the product brings glow to my skin and strangely moistrizes it as well, like i found it to be doing on my first try of this toner, like i said before, it unforutnately does not tone and lighten dark spots. Despite all of this, ignoring the product's main purpose can help the product serve as a skin moistrizer and an aid for glowing skin. So, it still remains in my makeup bag.💎

Ps. My skin type is dry, so results might vary between different skin types, but maybe not, as the product claims to be benficial for all skin types.
fatima s.
Brampton, ON
This product has left my skin feeling so amazing. I can feel my skin glowing the next day. My sister used this product and also noticed a difference in her acne.
emma h.
Keswick, ON
I have been LOVING this toner so much. It has such a lovely smell to it, and the packaging feels really nice. It makes me skin feel so refreshed and soft. It’s also reduced my dark spots a ton!!! I got it free but I definitely would repurchase this over and over again. It’s my new favourite toner.
Michelle P.
North York, ON
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is pretty great I found is working on my skin after a week of using this toner. I’m still using it because my dark spots from acne haven’t cleared completely yet but I see some results... look at my photos and compare yourself... OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner totally recommend this toner to my friends
Kayla L.
Woodstock, ON
The product is quite easy to use and smells great however it did not work well with my skin. I'm not one to normally use a toner. I use a oil cleanser to remove makeup and a natural soap to wash the face then top off of moisturizer so I was excited to work another product into my skin care routine. I started to use the product at night like instructed but after 2 days I notice little white head pimples here and there and by day 4 it was small white heads on my forehead chin cheeks and nose. Which normally never happens to me. So unfortunately it wasnt the right product for me but I have seen many other ladies have great results. #everyBODYisdifferent
Zarine M.
Langley, BC
This toner is amazing! It really cleans out my pores and has reduced my redness significantly! There isn’t much of a scent, which is nice. I use the toner once a day at night, followed by my serums and moisturizer and I wake up to lovely, clear skin. It is slowly fading my red acne scars too! I received the toner in a complementary voxbox, and you can bet I’ll be buying a bottle once this runs out!
Sara C.
Barrie, ON
I heard this product is a good for dark spots and it really helps to give your complexion beautiful tone really works with your discoloration I haven't tried it yet but I am so intrigued to give it a try it looks like a great spot toner so I am so excited to try this and see how well it does work
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Ashlee M.
Bronx, NY
Is the OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner suitable for sensitive or acne-prone skin?
Vincent C.
College Park
Is this product good at eliminating spots due to acne and how is it for somewhat sensitive skin?