BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Jewell F.
Los Angeles , CA
Love this toner. I got this for Xmas and I’m obsessed with it ever since. I’ve been wearing it every bight. It’s life changing.
Jazmin L.
MINNEAPOLIS, MN
Took 14 days but starting to see results on smaller spots on my face! Would absolutely recommend to friends and family!
Patricia S.
Lexington, KY
Purchased at: ULTA
Best toner Ive evwr uaed. This will be my # 1 toner here on out and now I want to tey more of Ole Henkirens products
Bela R.
Tucson, AZ
A great toner for hyperpigmentation! At first it didn’t do much but now my dark spots are much smaller and lighter.
Betsy G.
Nederland, TX
My skin looks more even and my acne scars have dramatically improved. My skin looks better at 35 than it did at 25.
heidi o.
170 hawthorne st unit 4
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a new product to me I used at night time after i clean my face, and this is amazing for dark spots !!!!!
Khaleda L.
Baton Rouge
Purchased at: ULTA
I just started using this product so far I am so satisfied with the result because my dark spots starts shrinking
🌸Mary🌸 M.
Los Angeles, CA
after a week of using this remedy, my skin has significantly improved and redness on the skin has disappeared!
Victoria P.
chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
Just started using it! Love it so far and the results. Feels really good on my face, and I use it every night!
Idalia M.
Irvington , NJ
Apenas me llego, muchas gracias por excelente producto, me encantaaaaaaaa 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰 siempre agradecida por esto
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out after using this product