BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Naa-Abeka M.
Brooklyn , NY
I received this complimentary OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner to review and let me tell you, I was elated.
For starters I already love a couple of products from this brand so I knew that it would be good.
I was not disappointed at all, when I used the product it smelled so good and felt refreshing on my face, and I can see it removing the last bit of dirt and dead skin that may be left behind after the cleanser and that makes me feel super clean.
I can’t say just yet if my dark spots will disappear but I trust this brand so of course Im sure I will see my dark spots fade over time. #Buhbyedarkspots
Faith F.
This showed me major results within ONE week! It took away so much blackheads, smoothed out my skin, hydrated under my eyes, and tightened my face to look 5 years younger. I will most certainly be purchasing this product once this complementary one runs out! Xoxo @faithafuentes
ej A.
Maplewood , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
This is going to sound weird and nerdy as all hell. But think i’m getting occlusive tape and putting a small blob of any new product on my forearm overnight. On the lines of scratch tests. If it gets red or reacts, it’s no go. That’s AFTER I have eliminated all known provocative ingredients. Does sandalwood have a benefit beyond scent? Your skin looks great to me. I use the Paula 7% aha, which works over time, but you have to keep at it. I think the ‘damage’ is deeper, and will recur, as product is only working on the surface. But that’s a guess.
Camille M.
Beaverton, OR
I received this in a complimentary voxbox and was so excited to try this, since Ole Henriksen is one of my top favorite skincare brands and I already use some of their products in my daily routine! This product actually exceeded my expectations! Everywhere from the lovely scent to it's results! It definitely takes consistant use to see results and I look forward to seeing how it helps my skin long term. Within the week or less that I used it though, I did see a significant fading of any dark spots and blemishes seemed to clear up significantly faster which really blew me away. A couple things to be careful of with this product: make absolute sure you use at night since this is an aha toner! Also I would say just be careful of what other products you're using in your routine if you add this product to yours. I was using another aha and a couple harsher treatments at the time and definitely had to stop using my other aha (due to skin sensitivity and dryness) and take a step back before adding this in. Just make sure you're not using other harsh products and that you apply a serum and moisturizer over your toner to see the best results and I think you'll be absolutely blown away by the results 💕
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook, CA
@olehenriksen the GLOW20H Dark Spot Toner! Is amazing I’ve been using it for about two weeks now, I can see & feel a difference in my skin . It’s a lot smoother and all my acne spots have dried and smoothed out , my dark spots have lighted up so much a barely see them , yay 🍋
🍋
🍋#buhbyedarkspots #contest #complimentary @influenster #skincare #skincareroutine #skincareproducts #toner #skincarecommunity #reviewOleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
Jasmine W.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this for about 2 weeks now and I love it so far. I like the smell - this is a big factor for me as crazy as it sounds. My face feels fresh after use. It says to only use in the PM, however I’ve been using it AM and PM. My lighter scars have faded, now to work on the darker and deeper ones. So far so good. Can’t wait to see the results upon the empty bottle.
Tia H.
Rosedale, NY
I really love this product. I use it only at nighttime after I have cleansed the skin throughly. I try to stay away from over exfoliation due to the fact that it may be stripping to the skin. I also use way more hydration products after using this or more of an cooling product to help after using this product. Sunscreen is a must for the next morning.
Sammy G.
Delano, CA
I love this toner. I'm such a fan of AHAs and BHAs, so this was definitely up my alley. I have PIH and anything to fade them away, I'm all up for it. After testing this for a few weeks, I can positively say my skin has such a radiant glow and feels SO smooth. As for dark mark fading, I think it's still too early to tell. But will keep you posted! Overall, highly recommend but do beware of the burning sensation from the acid!

*product gifted complimentary of Influenster and Olehenriksen for testing/review purposes

Samantha E.
San Dimas, CA
Part 1: (since this product is pretty new)

Noticed a couple pimples emerge probably due to my skin purging due to the AHAs. I have a few post pimple dark spots from prior.
(Will post before and after pics when they fade)

The AHAs are a great addition for that extra exfoliation on a deeper level.
I use my @Clarisonic first to clean off the day, and then the @OleHenriksen @GlowOhDarkSpotToner by removing anything that was left behind, and leaves your face smelling like an orange marshmallow creme popsicle. <3 #buhbyedarkspots

Clarisonic Mia Smart 3-in-1 Connected Sonic Beauty Device
jules_1969 B.
Merry Christmas to me! Thank you Influenster for the complimentary bottle of Glow2Oh Dark Spot Toner in exchange for testing and reviewing the product! Two weeks in and I'm seeing some improvement in my sun damaged skin after years of life guarding and sun worship. In addition to lightening my dark spots, it has improved and brightened my complexion overall. It has been kind to my very sensitive skin and the scent is incredible! The opening in the flip top cap is cap is small and it's difficult to get enough of the toner on the cotton pad so I just unscrew the cap. Even after two weeks of use, I still have more than 3/4 left in the bottle! #buhbyedarkspots #olehenriksen #influenster #complimentary
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out after using this product