BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...4 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?4 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
🌸ItzelVega ☘.
Recivi este producto para prueba pero relamente puedo decir que mi roatro me lo eata agradeciedo... Resultados notorios en pocos dias y el olor no se diga me gusta bastabte como huele... Lo recomendaria una y otra vez.
Amara ❗.
Brooklyn, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this toner! My face has dark spots and acne scars and I was delighted to see how much they started to fade within a week of use. My face looks healthier and brighter! However, this product is fragranced and might be a little too strong for those with sensitive skin (I know when I first started using it, the tingling worried me but luckily it didn't do any damage, so be careful if your skin is really sensitive!!!) Overall, this is a good product to add to your skincare regimen. I received this toner complimentary from OLEHENRIKSON and Influenster for testing purposes.
Pearl L.
Not one to use name brand toners, but this was sent to me from Influenster and I am currently obsessed ! I love the fragrance of it first of all, definitely much better than the witch hazel I have grown accustomed to. It really has brightened my skin and acne marks! Would recommend 100%
Tionna Nicole G.
Henderson, NV
Obsessed!! I am all about the toners and was nervous at first cause as soon as I applied it I didn’t get that tingly/burning sensation that I have in the past but honestly started to notice a difference right away. My skin is brighter for sure and has more of a smooth, even look. Without prompt my husband even commented on my skin 👏🏼 The scent is by far amazing. So refreshing, I love applying it right before bed and smelling it as I fall asleep. Just moved to Vegas and the sun is brutal but this has tremendously helped tone down some of my dark spots from UV exposure. Safe to say it’s now my go to Toner!
Taylor R.
Joshua Tree, CA
First things first: I received this product #complimentary through @influenster in exchange for my honest review.

Overall, I REALLY like this product. I've been using it for a little over a week now in the evenings between cleansing, weekly at home micro needling, following it with a serum + moisturizer, and I can honestly see that some of my old acne scars are fading! The only reason this gets 4 stars instead of 5 is that as its drying, it makes my skin feel just a little on the tight/dry side. Nothing your moisturizer (which you should be using anyway), doesn't fix (I'm using the Ole Hendricks C-Rush gel cream--another amaaaazing product)!  #buhbyedarkspots
E V E L I N A R.
Wilsonville, OR
I have pretty sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts - this stuff is a skin saver! The texture, redness and overall appearance of my skin has improved dramatically!
Lana C.
West Jordan, UT
I have been using this product for a few days and today after looking at the mirror I was pleasured surprised that my skin looks so much brighter and its texture much smoother. Even my dark circles have improved. At first I thought this product was to harsh on my skin but, this was due to the fact that I had done a peeling procedure when I first started trying Glow2OH after my skin was healed no harsh or any unpleasing feeling. I do not recommend using this product after a peeling, otherwise I love it so far.
Yesenia Q.
Compton, CA
Now I'm saying I have the best skin, and it still has quite a bit to go. But geez did this product help me out. First of all Thank you to Influenster for sending this product my way. I am so happy with and I have felt a difference in my skin for sure. I'm a smooth skin now. I use to have this crazy texture from all my acne and man is my skin smooth now. Also the rate in which my acne scars are leaving is awesome too! I noticed that they are disappearing faster now and not taking months to fade away. I'm in love with this product and the scent is bomb too! Below is before and after pictures. The one with the white shirt is before and the one where I have black on is the after!
Ali S.
Jersey City
Purchased at: Sephora
I have only had this for about a week, so it’s a bit too early to tell for sure, but I do feel like this has done a good job at reducing the dark spots on my face and acne scars I’ve had. Smells great, like creamsicle, so I hope it’s finally the solution I’ve been looking for!
Melody 🎼.
Woodland Hills, CA
Who else is loving this toner! Everything including how it makes my skin feel and even the scent just makes me happy. Than you influenster for selecting me for this vox box I’m so into skin care right now and love trying new goodies!
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Victoria N.
summit
Can you use this toner more than once a day? Let’s say once in the morning and once at night?
Vincent C.
College Park
Is this product good at eliminating spots due to acne and how is it for somewhat sensitive skin?