BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...4 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?5 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Darlene P.
Cinnaminson
Leaves your skin bright and hydrated! I love the look of my skin with just 1 week use. I will be continuing this in my beauty routine. My skin is very sensitive and I haven’t notice any break outs or skin reactions. My skin have taken very well to this product and I love it!!!
Brianna T.
Venice, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have seen a huge improvement in my skin with the overall tone. It helped lightened some spots I have and helped lightened my natural rosy cheeks. It does sting a little but nothing too overbearing.
Rosemary G.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Loving this the more I try it at first it burned specially my dry spots but after my serum and mousturizer my skin feels so good and the next day my skin look so nice and glowy
fig r.
I have been loving this product. It smells amazing and makes my skin feel really nice after applying with a tiny tingle that I can tell it's working. I only gave four stars as I haven't used it long enough to see any real dark spots brightened. Perhaps every skin is different and I need to continue. I would definitely recommend to my friends to try it out!
Sarah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Loving this so far. Been using it for a week and a half. Twice a day. The smell is subtle and lemony. No big changes in my discoloration. But I’m hopeful!
Klara K.
Waveland, MS
I’ve only had this product for two weeks but I can see my skin having an overall better texture and glow. I use this product with the brands truth serum.
Rebecca S.
Forked river, NJ
Ole can do no wrong. This has replaced all of my other toners. It’s not too strong for my sensitive skin and has already helped lighten up my acne scars.
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
I love this product! I will most certainly recommend to friends and family! The packaging was adorable and sophisticated! There is no harsh smell either.
Trisha B.
Chicago
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve only started using this product so yet to see the results but it feels gentle on the face and is not super pricey! I’m hoping it’ll be effective!
Catherine S.
I have been using this product for a month now and love how smooth even and clear my skin is. I apply using a cotton ball at night after cleansing
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Victoria N.
summit
Can you use this toner more than once a day? Let’s say once in the morning and once at night?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?