BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Francesca J.
I got this as a complimentary gift from Ole Henriksen/Influenster in my very first Vox Box in exchange for my honest review, to be honest, I love it so far! I just added this to my night time skin routine and within a week I have seen a difference in my skins tone and texture, which are my skin’s biggest concerns. I had a bad breakout all over my chin and the bumps have significantly reduced since using it. I apply this with a cotton pad and it does not irritate my skin at all! It has a nice citrus smell that doesn’t bother me at all. I follow this with essence, vitamin C serum, acne treatments and moisturizer and it has been doing my skin good!
Anabell A.
Susanville, CA
I absolutely love this brand so much!! And this toner has changed my skin!! It really helps me skin glow!! I’ve noticed my dark spots start to go away! And I’m repurchasing this!!!
Brandy H.
King, NC
I received a complementary olehenriksen glow 2oh dark spot toner from influenster...love it had a really bad pimple pop up around the same time that left a pretty bad dark blemish so I started using and it's already started fading..my new go to toner love this product
Victoria G.
Purchased at: Sephora
Best toner in the game. I wash my face with an oil and cleanser and this still manages to find anything I’ve left behind. I recommend to everyone. It makes my skin so smooth and even.
Jess W.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Sephora
Amazing product! So happy w the results!!! I’ve been using a few weeks and can already tell a huge difference in wrinkles and smoothness!!! Love and highly recommend
katie k.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
not great for sensitive skin. stings when applied over blemishes. brightens skin and makes your completion look more youthful and dewy. a little pricey but i think it is definitely worth it. i haven’t used it long enough to give a correct review on how it changes the appearance of dark spots but i will definitely update this review once i see results.
Sara C.
So i didn't get this product from influenster but the hype did lead me to going into Sephora to try it out for a good week. i have very red cheeks and light dark spots. the product smells great - nice and sweet and it just makes you feel happy. i WILL admit it does help with my redness...but only TEMPORARY. after putting it on BAM no red. but next morning? back to my same ol face. i don't think it really targeted my dark spots at all tbh. but it is a great toner. def prepped my drink to drink up the moisturizer i had. i dont think this product says what it does "dark spot toner" but it does at least half ("toner")
Julie T.
Austin, TX
I got to try this with Influesnter! I don't usually use toner in my routine, but now that i've been using this for the past couple weeks, I do notice a difference in my overall complexion. I didn't have any specific dark spots, so I can't comment on it's effectiveness there, however my face does seem smoother and fine lines a little less defined. It smells great- but may not for some, and is easy to work into your daily routine. I'm not sure that I would continue to use this however, because I feel like it may be drying out my skin a bit too much- but that could also be the weather.
Rachel C.
Tupelo, MS
I was so excited to receive this OleHenriksen Glow2OH as my first influenster box-freebie! This bottle is HUGE! It will definitely last me a reaaaally long time. I waited on giving my honest review because I wanted to use the product and give myself enough time to form an opinion! It does help moisturize my skin in the weird spots that get REAL dry during the winter months. (Around my forehead, lips, nose, etc) It smells SO good and so far my skin has not been irritated from this toner at all!! It was so easy to incorporate this toner into my skincare routine and I was relieved when my sensitive skin didn't get irritated! Seriously, OleHenriksen takes the cake on skincare products for me and when I do run out of this toner I will definitely be purchasing more! Can't get enough!
Angela W.
Charlotte, NC
I was so excited to receive this in my first VoxBox! I hadn't used a toner in years because I never found one that I saw the benefits from it. I can honestly say this works amazing!!! I had a dark spot on my left cheek that has gotten so small and faint I couldn't find it the other day. I wish I had taken a picture prior to trying it. I would highly recommend to anyone with dark spots. I'm hoping to get my aunt to start using it. She has a spot currently about the size of a quarter on her cheek. I definitely am going to look into other products as well from Ole Henriksen. OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Victoria N.
summit
Can you use this toner more than once a day? Let’s say once in the morning and once at night?