BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Maria M.
Brooklyn, NY
So here is what I knew about this product before I started using it: Smoothes skin texture and brightens, targets fine lines and wrinkles, reduces the look dark spots in 7 days.
So far I have been using this for a few days and I have not seen my skin change by that much. Currently I have a pretty heavy skin regimen, which already involves a toner. I plan to keep on using it to see if there are any noticeable changes in the next few days or weeks.
Packaging is nice, love the bottle size and color, First time user, but have used O.H in the past (Truth).
Ann V.
ECSTATIC TO GET THIS IN MY FIRST VOXBOX! It was the perfect addition to my skincare routine, since I am a huge fan or all OleHenriksen products (truth serum, banana eye cream, daytime cream, and retinol night cream). It was such a great surprise and works beautifully with all of the other OleHenricksen products. It's made my skin texture very smooth and helps reduce dark spots, just in time for my wedding!
Kara B.
This product is amazing. I received it in a VoxBox complimentary for testing and fell in love, it will remain a staple in my skincare routine. I noticed that some dark spots on my cheeks from acne faded within the first couple of uses. The smell is great and it tingles in such a pleasant way that lets you know it’s working. I have reactive skin but had no reaction to this whatsoever.
tee R.
Montebello , CA
This left my skin soft after using it but I broke out!!! I thought it might have been just my skin and hormones acting out but two of my friends who used this also broke out, so I know it’s this toner.
Josie H.
Garland, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Love!! Thank you so much Influenster for this wonderful product. Very thankful and all I can say is my skin never looked so good!! Jeje.. it really does help to reduce your spots and leaves my skin to smooth..
Ghazal Patel P.
Ashburn, VA
Hands down amazing! I have dry acne prone skin and this combo with my new cleanser has honestly cleared my skin up so much! It also takes the excess makeup off after the cleansing. It burns slight for a second but then its fine! I have noticed my skin hyper-pigmentation lightening up for sure! Slowly but surely. I wake up with no new acne either. Additionally, the texture of my skin has gotten better. I would repurchase this again and again!
Maxine T.
I love this toner for dark spots or scars from pimples! I use it every night with a cotton pad and let it dry before I apply my moisturizer. It doesn’t burn, sting or harm your face which is why I love it! Very gentle on the skin.
Nubia I.
Colton , CA
Must have! I received this product in return of my honest review and all I can say is wow. I had a few dark spots from previous blemishes and within four days they are barely noticeable. Not to mention it smells beautiful and is cruelty free!
Erin M.
San Antonio, TX
I had low expectations for this since typically Ole Henrickson products tent to overwhelm my skin, but I have been nothing but pleased. It has a subtle smell and stings a bit upon application, but it has really reduced my dark spots/discoloration significantly even after using for a week and a half. Interestingly it has also reduced my acne as well. I will purchase and I totally recommend. Full disclosure: I received this [user:olehenriksen] GLOW20H Dark Spot Toner #complimentary in an Influenster #voxbox OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
Allison G.
Lake Forest, CA
I love toners but I usually don’t stray far from my favorites, however I was drawn to this one because I’ve had success with this brand, and I liked the results it offered. I’m excited to report that after 5 days of using twice daily I’m noticing a substantial difference in the brightness and clarity of my skin. I love the light smell. I love that it doesn’t feel thick or tacky. I would repurchase just for the brightness alone. I can’t wait to report back once I’ve used for longer to tell you if brown spots and tone have improved. So far, I’m sold. Big fan!!
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out after using this product