BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
I’ve been using this toner for a little over a week now and let me tell you it has totally changed my skins appearance! It smells so good and it actually does what it claims. Before I started using this toner I had quite a few dark spots around my face specially around my mouth area and after using this for about a week now I’ve noticed that the dark spots have started to fade. This toner actually also helped me with some acne I had on my forehead I noticed that I applied it and the next day they were almost completely gone. Overall I am in love with this toner it has totally changed my skins appearance in such a small amount of time. I received this product complementary from I [user:nfluenster] and [user:olehenriksen] in exchange for an honest review.
Lauren S.
So far from using it my face feels cleaner, but I have yet to notice my dark spots fading as it claims to do. I love the packaging and the smell of the product is very nice - not too overwhelming or intense.
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield, CA
I’ve been using this toner for a little over a month, and so far I am loving it! The scent is a fresh citrus/clean moment and I don’t find it to be overpowering or unpleasant. It layers nicely with other scented items in my skincare routine, and I even find myself opening the cap to smell it as I walk past the bottle. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and even though I’ve been using this toner nightly I’ve experienced no irritation whatsoever! My skin isn’t dried out even though the toner contains AHAs and witch hazel. My skin texture feels so much smoother and I’ve noticed that my hyperpigmentation from acne is fading much faster than normal. The amount of product you get is a great value for the price, and I would expect it to be much more expensive for the quality. I would highly recommend this toner for all skin types! [I received this product complementary in exchange for my honest review, however all opinions posted here are my own.]
Truly E.
I LOVE this product. Been using it for a weeks now and I noticed my dark spots are fading and my skin is glowing. Would definitely purchase again.

*I received this product for free for testing purposes.*
Juliana C.
Old Bethpage, NY
It WORKS!! I don’t get a ton of acne, but when I do the pimples are big and cystic and when they finally come to a head, they tend to leave a big dark spot that takes forever to fade. Nothing has ever really fixed this issue but thankfully I received this from Influenster and even within just a week from use I can really tell a difference! #glow2Oh
CO O.
Philadelphia , PA
I received this product in a beauty Voxbox from @Olehenriksen, test products for 4 days, very disappointed. I didn't notice changes in my skin tone in terms of clarifying, but, I did notice that my skin feels smoother, I don't have wrinkles so I didn't saw changes. After all have a nice fragrance infused w/ sandalwood, chamomile and licorice extracts, that is a fresh smell. May be I need to try for more than 4 days for see better results.This product needs to be used only at night and use sunscreen during the day since this product contains Alpha hydroxy acids that can increase the sensitivity of the skin when exposed to the sun. #abuhbyedarkspots #contest #complimentary @olehenriksen @Influenster
Erica R.
Powell, OH
I absolutely love this!! Caused instant and dramatic change in skin texture and general glowiness. Complete strangers are giving me compliments! Replacing my current chemical exfoliant with this baby!!
Kayla H.
Greenwood
I’ve had this two weeks and it’s already become one of my favorite products. I use it every night and it’s evened my skin tone so well! It’s not too harsh but is a great chemical exfoliant.
Steph J.
Marysville , CA
I had been recently shopping for a toner so I was super excited to find out I was chosen to receive the OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner complimentary from Influenster! It is amazing! It has a fresh lemon scent and my face feels great after I use it. It’s only been a few days but I can definitely tell a difference with how my skin looks less splotchy and more even toned. I would definitely recommend this product! #buhbyedarkspots
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
I received this complimentary product from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. Honestly, I have never been so impressed by a toner. The formula covers a multitude of sins... from wrinkles to impurities and uneven skin tones. Personally my problem area is impurities and an uneven skin tone. After about two weeks of using this my skin has been clear & radiant! I can even pull off “no makeup” days (which is something I wouldn’t be able to do in the past due to acne scarring)! The price point is higher than drug store toners but this is the only toner I have ever used that gave me actual results... and quickly. Highly, HIGHLY recommended.
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out after using this product