BY OLEHENRIKSEN #3 in Toners & Astringents

Benefits: Targets dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, and smoothes skin texture.

Clear the way for your skin transformation. This potent toner, supercharged with a high concentration of glycolic and lactic acids, targets dark spots, fine lines, and wrinkles, and smoothes texture. Drawing upon Ole's philosophy of Exfoliate-Treate-Soothe, the natural astringent properties of witch hazel are balanced with sandalwood, chamomile, and licorice extracts, making it gentle enough for daily use to remove dirt, oil, and impurities. Tone post-cleansing as a skin-smoothing boost before serum and moisturizer. Experience a regimen with transformative results during every step for a refined, more youthful-looking Ole Glow.

Ingredients: Water, Glycolic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Phytic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Benzoic Acid, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

Suggested Usage:
-At night, pour onto a cotton pad and swipe over clean, dry face in a circular motion.
-Follow with the Ole Henriksen serum or moisturizer of your choice.
-This product contains active ingredients; test a small amount on forearm.

Precautions:
-For external use only.
-Use as directed.
-Sunburn alert: this product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product for a week afterward.
-Avoid eye area. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately.

• Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out aft...5 Answers
  • Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?6 Answers
  • How has been the outcome of this product been and how lon...3 Answers
Nicole M.
Lehi, UT
I am a huge fan of trying out products for dark spots, aging, etc. I have an arsenal. 😁 I was a little skeptical when I first received this because i didn't think a toner would be able to accomplish lightening dark spots. Well, I was wrong! I'm 37 years old, and I spent way too much time in the sun/tanning beds in my youth and early 20s. I'm paying for that now, so I regularly invest in products that will help turn back time. With the first use, I felt a slight stinging, but nothing painful. I don't have overly sensitive skin. I immediately saw dark spots fading. I thought I must be wrong because NOTHING works that fast, so i kept my eye on 2 spots after that. It only took about 3 uses and they were gone! Now, one thing I am noticing is that this product is bringing dark spots to the surface. This happenes just before they disappear. I noticed this morning that I had significantly more dark spots on my cheeks that have been brought to the surface. I fully expect those will be gone in the next few days! I only use this at night as instructed. I am a lifer with this product! **I received this product through Influenster to test, but my review is 100% honest!
Karla A.
ENCINO, CA
Take aways:
- safe on my sensitive skin
-major glow factor
-improved skin texture
-bottle will last

I have medium tan skin that holds on to scars for dear life. After using this product for nearly 6 weeks, I have seen the greatest improvement to my smaller or lighter spots, though not necessarily such a drastic change to the darker stubborn spots.

What I can 100% attest to is that my skin GLOWS in the morning! I am very impressed with the improved brightness of my previously dull skin since using this toner nightly. I have also noticed a huge improvement to the texture of my skin - I used to get many little bumps around my cheeks and they have mostly disappeared since I began using this toner. It's also worth mentioning that I have not had any breakouts since using this toner. I was nervous to use this product because I have very sensitive skin and thought it may be too harsh but, I actually love it.

My initial thought on the price is that it is bit steep for a toner however, you’re only suppose to use it at night and after over a month of usage, I’ve barely made a dent in the bottle. It’s a good size and should last a while. I will definitely be purchasing once my bottle runs out.

Disclosure- I did receive this bottle complimentary but my review is honest and based on my personal experience using it.
Erin L.
Purchased at: Sephora
I was thrilled to receive my first Voxbox with Ole Henriksen's Glow2OH Dark Spot toner in exchange for my honest opinion and review. I had just recently started using a glycolic acid from another company to exfoliate and try to remedy stubborn blackheads that I can never seem to get rid of around my nose. Then this little beauty came in the mail. The one thing I like over this product versus what I was using is the fact that it is infused with essential oil extracts like Sandalwood, chamomile and licorice. So you're getting a more gentle exfoliating factor along with the fact that it not only contains glycolic acid, but it has lactic acid along with it to help exfoliate. It also has sodium hyaluronate higher up in the ingredients list to help moisturize. The one con that it does have is that there's fragrance listed in the ingredients. I do enjoy the smell of this, it's kind of a citrus/ musky scent, but to be quite honest I don't like fragrance in my skin care. I have extremely sensitive skin and fragrance is a known irritant. I have only used this for a few days and I haven't had any irritation as of yet, but it does concern me when products use fragrance. It's no shame on the Brand I just don't see the point. Especially in skin care. Overall I like this product a lot, and I'm going to continue to use this unless my skin starts to break out from the fragrance. I HAVE started to see a brightening look to my skin! I'm absolutely thrilled about that. Yes, I would recommend this product, if fragrance doesn't bother you. ♥️ #BuhByeDarkSpots
Edit: I had to come back and add this. The night I wrote this review I had an allergic reaction to this. I don't know if it's because of another product or what, but I broke out in dermatitis all over my face which happens sometimes with products that contain fragrance. OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
Andrea C.
Tucson, AZ
ok.. where to begin! When I first got it honestly I loved it because my face looked so much brighter and not dull, but after a couple of days/weeks I started to notice that I was breaking out SOOO much. I couldn’t tell what product was making me break out since i started using a new foundation during the same time so i started taking out products and discovered that it was the toner. So i stopped using it and my face cleared up but it just looked dull. Soooo one day I saw Melissa Alatorre talk about it and she mentioned that she only uses this product once every two days or so cause then its too much for her skin etc. So thats exactly what I do now. I use it twice a week and its done such good things to my face I love it. I would say if you have any sort of sensitive skin use it less times a week and you will fall in love with it.
Mikaelah N.
Rochester, NY
OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner has glycolic and lactic acid, which are stronger acids compared to mandelic, which I usually stick with. I have sensitive and dehydrated skin, and my face wasn't loving this. But I plan to give this another go when the weather changes and my skin isn't as reactive. I did notice a slight brightening effect after using this toner. This toner contains licorice which helps with skin brightening and fading PIH (post Inflammatory hyperpigmentation). Because this is an AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) PLEASE make sure you wear sunscreen when using this product!!

*I received this product complimentary for testing purposes*
Liliana R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I received this product complementary from Influenster, and I was so excited to get it in the mail! I finished Accutane a few months back, and my skin, although now clear from acne, is very prone to dark spots and redness thanks to my very pale complexion. My skin is also sensitive, so it’s usually hard to find products that work well with it, but this one was a match! I feel like my complexion was clearer and more even within the first week of using this toner. Another bonus is the smell, which is very reminiscent of the Kevin Murphy HydrateMe collection, so I loved it immediately for that reason. I will definitely continue to buy this product when the one I have runs out.
Angelica M.
The packaging was super cute when the product arrived and I was excited to try an AHA bc I’ve heard so many positives on this chemical exfoliant! I used it for a week and a little goes a long way. You simply soak a cotton pad with the toner and apply in swipes across your face . I experienced increase sensitivity, redness, and drying . I have acne prone skin and have been seeing an esthetician, I’ve done chemical peels, microblading , microplaneing, so I’m no newbie to exfoliation. I’m wondering if it is the fragrance in the product that causes irritation. I wish it had the amount of aha in it , it does contain licorice root, chamomile, and sandalwood. So if you have sensitivity’s to fragrance it might not be for you. OleHenriksen Glow2OH™ Dark Spot Toner
Julie T.
Austin, TX
I got to try this with Influesnter! I don't usually use toner in my routine, but now that i've been using this for the past couple weeks, I do notice a difference in my overall complexion. I didn't have any specific dark spots, so I can't comment on it's effectiveness there, however my face does seem smoother and fine lines a little less defined. It smells great- but may not for some, and is easy to work into your daily routine. I'm not sure that I would continue to use this however, because I feel like it may be drying out my skin a bit too much- but that could also be the weather.
Katharine H.
Mason, OH
I was so excited when I received this product in the mail from Influenster! It was FREE! Ahh!! And I noticed results after one use! My skin was more even and bright the morning after I first used it! However, within a week, my skin was insanely dried out. So, while this product is very powerful, I wouldn’t recommend to my friends with severely dry, sensitive skin like me!
Chelsea C.
Port Richey, FL
I love this product! I received this free from Influenster and I couldn’t have been more excited to try it! I have relatively dry skin which can cause my makeup to look patchy. I’ve also been having issues with enlarged pores around my nose for the last few months and it’s been driving me crazy! This product has nixed both of these problems for me and I’ve used it a total of 5 times! I’ve used toners sporadically in my skincare routine but never really saw much of a difference, this one has really blown me away because it’s actually changing the texture of my skin! This will definitely become a staple in my routine from now on! However, I feel it’s important to note while the AHA’s are amazingly effective, they can also be a bit irritating to the skin so I find myself having to use this every other day. I’m not complaining though because using it less often saves me money! The only other thing that people may not love is the scent. I don’t mind it but it is a bit strong, seems to be a floral/citrus scent that dissipates upon application. I’m so grateful to have received this product as it is not normally something I would have splurged on without having tried first and it has been a game changer. 10/10 recommend!
Katherine C.
Tampa
Hi, I was just wondering if it actually does get rid of dark spots as well as it says it does?
Brittany C.
Harrodsburg, KY
Is this drying ?moisturizing? How would you say it leaves your skin?
Gabby C.
Beloit, WI
Does this toner work wonders for dark spots and acne scars?
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
How has this product been working for everyone else? I received it as my first vox box and am thoroughly impressed.
Rebecca L.
oklahoma city
Has this made anyone’s skin dry? Or made it break out after using this product