BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A rich daily eye cream for women. Helps eliminate fine lines & wrinkles around delicate eye area. Formulated with avocado oil, rich in vitamins & nutrients to deeply penetrate into skin. Contains powerful antioxidant grape seed oil for nourishment. Blended with vitamins A & E to heal & renew skin cells. Loaded with wheat germ oil for protection & hydration. Restores a smooth, vibrant & youthful looking eye area. Safe to use for contact lens wearers.

Water, Sunflower Seed Oil, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Grape Seed Oil, Polysorbate 80, Stearyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Oleate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Symphytum Officinate Extract, Matricaria Flower Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Avocado Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phospolipids, Carbomer, Allantoin, Potassium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol,

Jessica Q.
OLEHENRIKSEN Fresh Start™ Eye Creme Ole Henriksen makes some of my favorite eye creams. So, when I saw this product at TJMaxx, I had to grab it! I love the texture & consistency of this eye cream. It’s not to thick, it really hydrates my eye area (which tends to get really dry), it doesn’t have any scent & a little goes a long way!
Laura F.
Apple Valley
I really love this eye cream. I usually have a hard time with eye creams breaking me out but this one hasn’t yet. It also really works on the fine lines and wrinkles I’ve started to see around my eyes. The cream feels nice on the skin, sinks in quickly and you don’t need much for each eye so the big pot will lady a while. I will definitely repurchase when I’m out. OLEHENRIKSEN Fresh Start™ Eye Creme
Cristina J.
Hydrated my under eyes so much! I have even noticed that my concealer applies more smoothly since I have been using this! You get so much product and a little goes a long way! This jar will last me a while! The consistency is thick but it blends into the skin beautifully and effortlessly! I use in my nighttime routine and my eyes wake up ready to start the day!
Amber T.
monroe, MI
love this even more because of the natural ingredients, price isn't to bad and it feels lovely. I keep mine in the fridge for a cold burst on my eye bags. I have only been using this for 4 weeks but I see a difference and that is always nice. When something works it is great, seeing as a lot of products like to you or over exaggerate them
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
My favorite eye cream for moisturizing ! Velvety and smooth you need only a tiny amount. Great for moisturizing without leaving oily feeling.
After a couple of months of using it I saw improvement in fine lines and dark circles .
I love that it comes in glass jar and generous amount of the product .
Naïma A.
Panama City
I am soooo in LOVE with this product! I’ve only been using it for a few days but already I’ve noticed a difference with my under eye area. A little goes a long way, so you don’t need much of it at all. And it isn’t oily at all, but it’s very hydrating. I give this product a 12/10 lol!
Joanna S.
Bronx, NY
Love the amount you get in the pot. You only need a small amount to apply to your eye area. You can now find it in select marshalls and tjmaxx for very inexpensive
Diana L.
There wasn't anything too magical about it- I usually used it at night. Doesn't work differently for me than a regular face moisturizer. Don't think it is worth the price.
crmn m.
I recently purchased this eye cream and it's amazing!!! It's nice and thick (i prefer to use it only at night) and it hydrates my eyes to leave them looking perfect for the next day. definitely recommend and worth the money!!!
Linda C.
This eye cream is perfect for daytime wear. There is so much product in here and it lasted me about 6 months! Hydrating but doesn't feel heavy and isn't too rich to wear concealer on top of. The smell is very light as well.
Veronica S.
Does this help with dark circles?