Skin CareBody CareHand Cream & MoisturizersOle Henriksen
OLEHENRIKSEN Force Of Nurture Intensive Hand Crème

OLEHENRIKSEN Force Of Nurture™ Intensive Hand Crème

by Ole Henriksen

Dry skin

Benefits: Richly hydrates and softens

Force of Nurture Intensive Hand Crème is luxuriously rich yet ultra-lightweight, leaving hands silky soft—never greasy. It’s infused with Kpangnan butter, a rare golden shea butter, to deliver deep hydration. With a nurturing blend of chamomile, black currant, calendula and echinacea extracts, the intensively nourishing formula soothes for softer, more supple skin and an Ole Glow® you can feel firsthand.

Kpangnan butter–a rare golden shea butter to help nourish and soothe skin

Chamomile, black currant, calendula and echinacea extracts–promote skin softness

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Polyethylene, Behenyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Myristyl Alcohol, Batyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sorbitol, Panthenol, Pentadesma Butyracea Seed Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silica, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Parfum/Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Tocopherol, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dextrin, Citric Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Echinacea Angustifolia Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Biotin, Niacinamide, Benzyl Benzoate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Coumarin.

Does this hand cream make your hands super greasy? Or does it absorb nicely into your skin making your hands feel soft and good to go? Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Is this for day or night ?
Humecta bien las manos? Por cuanto tiempo se mantiene humectada las manos?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Force Of Nurture™ Intensive Hand Crème!
How would you rate this product?
ShaBria J.
Riverdale, GA
OLEHENRIKSEN Force Of Nurture™ Intensive Hand Crème uploaded by ShaBria J.
Best hand creme ever. It’s very hydrating and moisturizing and keeps the hands feeling really soft. A little goes a long way, and its not watery but a nice creamy thick texture. It makes my hands feel like new born baby hands. You don’t have to reapply often like other hand crimes and it has a very light fragrance that’s not over powering which would prevent you from putting your hands in your face. I really love this product and a keep a mini travel size in my purse at all time. It’s very affordable and think it’s worth purchasing.
Clementina B.
Nashville, TN
Super moisturizing and smells amazing. The feelings lasts a pretty long while but I’ve had better if I’m being honest my love for it really stems from the smell.
Selena J.
Salinas, CA
This hand crème has definitely made a spot in my night regimen. I love it. Instantly my hands felt so much smoother. It is always really great for your cuticles. The scent is very soft and settle. I love the way way hand look after using this and my nails too. It is not greasy at all. If you haven’t tried it you should! At least get the small one you will not regret it.
Marisa H.
Pocono Summit, PA
I got this product as a sample when I purchased on their website. I have been keeping it in my bag and with the colder weather have noticed that my hands have been dry this definitely came to the rescue!! It leaves my hands super moisturized and soaks in quickly it doesn’t leave them sticky it also has a nice light smell to it kind of like cocoa butter but not as strong. If I’m being honest I probably wouldn’t pay $30 for the regular size but having the sample has been really nice it also lasts a long time because a little goes a long way which I usually fine with hand creams you need to keep applying for it to work.
Yasmeen I.
Huber Heights, OH
OLEHENRIKSEN Force Of Nurture™ Intensive Hand Crème uploaded by Yasmeen I.
I LOVE this hand cream. It makes my hands so soft and moisturized but doesn’t leave a thick layer feeling. Perfect for the cold weather.
Jenny J.
Albuquerque
My favorite hand cream! Feels so luxurious and thick, but doesn’t leave hands overly greasy. Seems to be long lasting. Lovely texture and scent. Cute packaging as well. Wish more came in the small bottle I have. Would absolutely purchase again.
Dana B.
OLEHENRIKSEN Force Of Nurture™ Intensive Hand Crème uploaded by Dana B.
Ok, so I may have just found a new favorite hand cream for the winter! This stuff is amazing! Most lotions wear off in half an hour, plus they sting my super dry winter ravaged hands. This thicker Ole cream, however, soaks right in and keeps my hands soft and supple until I wash it off. The light scent is a bit coconutty and I surprisingly love it. Especially since I normally don’t care for coconut scents. Highly recommended!
Alyssa C.
Talladega , AL
This smells like you just got out of the shower after using a bar of Dove soap. It’s light weight and watery but thick at the same time. if you have really dry skin, but don’t like feeling oily from thick lotions then I would suggest something like this.
April T.
Maple Valley, WA
Great to keep in my purse, has a citrusy, floral scent. Not as hydrating as my Lush hand cream but dries faster and I still use it.
Rubellie H.
Capitola
My favorite hand cream. Not greasy and made my hand soft. A must buy if you’re always washing your hand with warm water like me.