BY OLEHENRIKSEN #53 in Facial Cleansers

Deeply cleanses, reduces oil and purifies pores

Find Your Balance Oil Control Cleanser reduces excess oil and deeply cleanses pores. Formulated with Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp) and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties, and neem seed oil, its deep cleansing action helps unclog and purify pores without stripping skin, while the invigorating eucalyptus-peppermint scent awakens the senses. Powerful glycolic and lactic acids help loosen and lift dead skin cells that can cause pore-clogging build-up. Instantly, the complexion is refreshed and balanced with a healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Green Fusion Complex™–this proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—including green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp) and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties helps absorb excess oil and refine pores

Neem seed oil–a legendary ingredient in Ayurveda

Glycolic and lactic acids (AHAs)–help lift and loosen dead skin cells that clog pores

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycol Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Caprylyl Glycol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Laureth-4, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Chonrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Phytic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Limonene.

OLEHENRIKSEN Find Your Balance™ Oil Control Cleanser
  • "I didn't have super high hopes when I was testing this cleanser because I already have a cleanser from Belif that I love but I am all for trying new things and finding new holy grail products. I have to say that this cleanser is AMAZING. My skin feels so fresh and awake after I use this and I love the fact that this range has lactic acid as well as glycolic acids! I have very sensitive and acne-prone skin (but also dry at times) and I think this line has really been helping keep my acne at bay. I use the cleanser, toner, the hydrator and then I finish everything off with my all time favorite Moisturizing Bomb. All in all, I really loved the cleanser. It didn't strip the skin or make me feel too dry and it smells AMAZING :) 10/10 recommend. Thank you Influenster and Ole Henriksen for allowing me the opportunity to try this in exchange for this review. I am happy and I have found some new favorite products." in 24 reviews
Michelle M.
Merrionett Pk, IL
My twenties have not been kind to my skin. Ive tried so many different products with no avail. Until I found olehenriksen! It’s a life changer for sure! I had seen it on Many YouTube channels. So I decided to give it a try. I purchased from the olehenriksen site, but you can also purchase at Sephora. My skin is typically combination/oily. And when I tell you this product has completely transformed my skin. I highly recommend using it in conjunction with the Find Your Balance toner, and moisturizer. My blemishes have diminished, my face is isn’t as oily as it typically is. And I find that the all around texture of my face has improved. I would highly recommend this product, as well as explore the other amazing products this company offers. Although, a bit pricey. I’d say it’s worth it.
Bonita S.
Parkville
This is the best face cleanser I’ve used for my skin! My skin is Combo but more on the oily side. I was experiencing break outs after I gave birth and this stuff seemed to balance my PH and I remove the oil from my skin. The results were my skin complexion evening out, which I’m not even sure that’s a clam they make but using it everyday, that’s what happened. And I didn’t have any pimples! I was shocked! I love this stuff. It’s just a little pricy. About $30 for just this bottle not the moisturizer and toner. This is sold at Sephora and they have a set that includes all 3 products for $35 but everything is a smaller size. I ran out and now my face has been getting pimples again so I’m going to get some as soon as I can!
Abby D.
I have seriously re-purchased this cleanser 4 times. Since I'm currently on my 5th bottle, I think it's safe to say that I'm obsessed. Its about $20 for 5 ounces which does seem pricey, but a little goes SUCH a long way! This definitely helps with my oiliness, but doesn't completely get rid of it. It smells really refreshing and gets your skin extremely clean without stripping it. Sometimes I do get lazy and just wash my face and go to bed without moisturizer. When that happens, this cleanser never leaves my skin feeling too dry which I really appreciate. Give it a try, I promise you'll be obsessed!
catherine a.
Weston
I use every product of the Balancing Force Skin Care Line. Ever since I started using this line of
products, I haven’t used anything else. It just works for me! I have dry combination skin and even though this controls oils and I don’t have oily skin, it does exactly what it says it does. I was worried when I first started using the product because I thought it would dry my skin out even more. However, it controlled the natural oils in my face and actually ended up hydrating my skin. This cleanser is a must!! I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Genny C.
Newport News
I love this stuff a lot! I actually go a little crazy when I run out. It helped a lot with my oily skin! I tried the vitamin C cleanser from the same brand and all though I love Ole Henrickson the vitamin C cleanser just wasn’t the same. My skin feels clean when I use this. Skin goes through changes and we need to switch it up from time to time so I think I’ll have to take a break from this cleanser for a little while but I know I’ll pick it up again and I would definitely recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
I received this as a sample in one of my Sephora purchases and I haven’t stopped buying it since, in fact this line is sooooo good I bought the Volcano facial scrub and the Toner also. When I say good I mean the best!!! Specially if you have oily skin. It leaves your skin so clean and refreshed. The toner literally makes you feel, hydrated and firm and toned. And the scrub helps my skin stay healthy and pollution free. I highly recommend this line!!!
Nava Y.
Oklahoma City, OK
This was really nice and foam-y on and a little goes a long way. I found a huge difference in my skin’s oil production, so this is a great product for people with oily or combination oily skin.
This does have glycolic acid in it so it might interfere with any medications or retinoids you put on your skin. That was, of course, the problem I had with this and my relation with this product was sadly short-lived.
ƖsαƄeℓℓα ν.
Los Angeles, CA
I've noticed that I have to be consistent with using this cleanser twice a day, rather than alternating between this and my usual exfoliator. My favorite face-washing method is to apply this directly to my T-Zone and lightly on my cheeks, then going in gently with my wet Foreo Luna Fofo and rinsing off with warm water. This has done wonders to control my shine throughout the day!
Nicole W.
Sacramento, CA
Very happy with Way my skin doesn’t feel stripped. Feels soft, hydrated, and clean after every wash. The price is decent and it’ll last me a long time so it’s so worth it! The smell is so amazing too! This is my first bottle and I bought it in September and I haven’t even hit half way yet. I’m going to invest in more products from this line for my oily skin.
Sarah B.
I have very sensitive, oily, acne prone skin and haven’t been able to find a product that helps with that until now. This cleanser leaves my skin feeling cool after I use it which makes me feel very clean, but I don’t feel dry/stripped which is something I have trouble finding in cleansers. I’ve also noticed my pimples clearing up after only a few uses. The scent is strong and takes some getting used to but it isn’t irritating my skin like most scents do, it seems to be natural scent. I haven’t noticed a huge difference in my oily skin, but it definitely hasn’t gotten worse. I would definitely recommend this product for someone with acne prone and combination or oily skin! Worth the investment!
Kamille G.
San Diego, CA
Does this cleanser work better in the morning or at night? Also, does it work better with the suggested toner and/or other products in the oil control line? Or is it possible to use it by itself?
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood , OH
Will this help with acne?
Will this dry out my skin if I'm not overly oily or dry
Ivana S.
How do you use it?
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
How clean does it leave the skin? Is there any residue and does it dry out the skin?

back