OLEHENRIKSEN Face The Truth™ Gel Cleanser uploaded by Megan P.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Deep cleans and removes dirt, oil and impurities

Face The Truth Gel Cleanser is a versatile, concentrated deep gel facial cleanser for all skin types. Originally called On The Go™ Cleanser, the hardworking formula does it all at once—a rigorous cleansing action removes dirt, oil and impurities. With uplifting orange extract and an energizing citrus scent, it instantly awakens and refreshes skin, leaving the complexion clean and revived – with a fresh-from-the-shower, healthy-looking Ole Glow™!

Orange extract–known for its invigorating properties and vitamin C content, oranges are one of Ole’s favorite ingredients

Grape seed oil–helps cleanse and soften skin

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Sorbitol, Parfum/Fragrance, Calcium Ascorbate, Sodium Laurate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Annatto (CI 75120), Thioctic Acid, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Threonate, Ascorbic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzoic Acid, Yucca Filamentosa Root Extract, Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Quillaja Saponaria Bark Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Limonene.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I really like this product. I got it a month ago and it was my first time using it. I have super sensitive skin but this is super gentle and smells really nice!" in 3 reviews
Alliah E.
i love the entire ole henriksen truth line for my morning routine. this cleanser is gentle and i love how the foam is light. i dont see this product as a night cleanser. it has a scent so for those that dont like strong scented cleansers this wont work for you. is makes my skin feel bright and refreshed to start my day.
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
I love this gel cleanser. I have dull skin (thanks to waking up at 3am for work) so I need a little pick me up. This brightens, tones and keeps my skin clear while the citrusy smell wakes me up. I pair this with my Sunday Riley moisturizer and it’s a match made in heaven. Definitely recommend.
Andie S.
Rolla, MO
This product goes hand and hand with the foaming cleanser. They both are ideally the same just a different formula but they both work wonders. I feel this line adds the perfect ingredients to really cleanse your skin, but also nourish it. I love this brand but love this products!
Allison D.
Hattiesburg, MS
I definitely enjoy this cleanser. I think it is a good gentle cleanser. However I think it may not be super suited for oily skin. I think I like for a product to strip a little more of my natural oil which probably isn’t a good thing but just a personal preference
Mathea V.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff saves my face every day. It’s gentle enough to use morning and night. I don’t know what I would do without it. It’s definitely more affordable than other luxury facial cleansers out there and a little definitely goes a long way.
Rachael J.
This smells like a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice. It works so well; cleaning my skin in a gentle and soothing way. I have nothing bad to say! I will definitely be repurchasing after I run out of this.
Hannah B.
Wow. It was so gentle. So smooth feeling. My face didn’t feel stripped. It took off all my make up in one shot. I have very sensitive skin and will react to string soaps. This was great.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Ole Henriksen is my absolute favorite already. I have crazy sensitive/acne prone skin and his products never fail me. I've been using the oil control line for a while but got a sample of this from Sephora recently and it smells SO GOOD. It also has vitamin c which is good for my post acne scars so I'm definitely switching to this one. Another great one!
Krystal R.
Buffalo, NY
I’m not sure if this works or not. It doesn’t make me break out but it doesn’t make my skin super clear. I use it every night tho! Again, the smell on this is awesome
Libby K.
North Augusta , SC
I bought this in a kit with the moisturizer and serum. The whole system works amazing. It leaves your face nice and moisturized. It doesn’t feel dry and cracky. And it surprisingly helped with my acne. I repurchased and I would highly recommend this to anyone.