OLEHENRIKSEN Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum uploaded by Stephanie H.OLEHENRIKSEN Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum uploaded by jacqueline b.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Containing THC, lactic acid, lemon and mulberry extracts, combined with ester-C, this serum helps suppress uneven pigmentation and with regular usage, will lighten the skin to new levels of luminosity. It can be used on any skin type and layered with your usual skincare products.

Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Vitamin E , Ester-C Calcium Scorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinaarum Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Acer Sacharinum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract, Oleth-20, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone Copolyol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
It is so light on the skin it smells amazing and on top of all that you can really feel it working ten out of ten would recommend I wish that there was some sort of light weight applicator because squirting it puts too much on your face, is messy, unsanitary and stuff. Putting it on a brush doesn't get the product in there and cotton pads same as the face and the cotton sops up the product.
Ava C.
New York
I bought this product hoping it would help enhance my uneven skin tones and clear some of my redness from having suffered from acne a majority of my life. It worked extremely well given the circumstances, recommended if you are looking for a product to help with redness and blotchy facial skin tones.
Jennifer M.
Hagerstown
I recently became acquainted with this particular line. I have sun damage from my teen years of sun worshipping. The little pump is nice and I was happy with the results. I did notice a slight lightening of the spots on my face.
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I buy this every year when the weather starts to get warm to help with my freckles that pop out after a day in the sun. This stuff really works and takes any dark pigmentation and really lightens it. The price is fair
Bri S.
Pittsburgh
I tried this for the first time if you months ago and liked the texture of the serum. It made my face feel very soft. This was affordable compared to other products on the market. I would recommend this to others and would probably recommend to others.
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
This lightening serum definitely works!! I have a few dark spots on my face. Since using this product it’s almost completely gone!! Definitely effective. I’d definitely recommend to others. Worth the purchase!
Shukriya J.
Tampa, FL
I received this serum as a sample from Sephora and I used it all, it was nice and it has a unique citrus smell to it, it was kinda sticky but once skin absorbed it, it was fine. And it sure dose brighten your skin.
Chloe C.
Round Rock
This serum gave my skin such a beautiful glow. Left my skin looking so radiant. It helped even out my skin tone too. Very effective and so easy to use. I loved using this and will be repurchasing. Highly recommend!
Madalyn G.
Pinson, AL
I have a lot of acne marks from cystic acne over the years so there’s a lot of pigmentation on my face and this is what I use to remedy that. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and I can definitely tell a difference! I would definitely recommend if you have any hyperpigmentation you’d like to work on.
Victoria M.
I do have dark pigments on my face due to scars. I do feel like this has helped made my skin look so nice. I’ve been trying to find a new skincare routine and I think I’ll definitely keep this. Love the way my skin feels and looks after this.
Diana H.
Does this work better than a vitamin C serum? About how long before one sees a difference using this product?
Mara H.
How well does this lightening serum work and will it lighten scars?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Will this lighten dark spots?
Krystyna K.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on acne scars?