OLEHENRIKSEN Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum uploaded by Stephanie H.OLEHENRIKSEN Enlighten Me Pigment Lightening Serum uploaded by jacqueline b.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Containing THC, lactic acid, lemon and mulberry extracts, combined with ester-C, this serum helps suppress uneven pigmentation and with regular usage, will lighten the skin to new levels of luminosity. It can be used on any skin type and layered with your usual skincare products.

Water, Glycerin, Lactic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Vitamin E , Ester-C Calcium Scorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vaccinium Myrtillus Extract, Saccharum Officinaarum Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Extract, Acer Sacharinum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum Extract, Oleth-20, Sorbitol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dimethicone Copolyol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance.

Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
It is so light on the skin it smells amazing and on top of all that you can really feel it working ten out of ten would recommend I wish that there was some sort of light weight applicator because squirting it puts too much on your face, is messy, unsanitary and stuff. Putting it on a brush doesn't get the product in there and cotton pads same as the face and the cotton sops up the product.
Madalyn G.
Pinson, AL
I have a lot of acne marks from cystic acne over the years so there’s a lot of pigmentation on my face and this is what I use to remedy that. I’ve been using it for a couple of months now and I can definitely tell a difference! I would definitely recommend if you have any hyperpigmentation you’d like to work on.
Ana R.
Chicago
Not a fan of the smell or texture. I finished this and didn’t see a change in my dark spots. It was pretty gentle and i didn’t have any bad side effects. I was a first time user and it didnt meet my expectations.
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I buy this every year when the weather starts to get warm to help with my freckles that pop out after a day in the sun. This stuff really works and takes any dark pigmentation and really lightens it. The price is fair
Natasha R.
Fredericksburg , VA
This lightening serum definitely works!! I have a few dark spots on my face. Since using this product it’s almost completely gone!! Definitely effective. I’d definitely recommend to others. Worth the purchase!
Shukriya J.
Tampa, FL
I received this serum as a sample from Sephora and I used it all, it was nice and it has a unique citrus smell to it, it was kinda sticky but once skin absorbed it, it was fine. And it sure dose brighten your skin.
Victoria M.
I do have dark pigments on my face due to scars. I do feel like this has helped made my skin look so nice. I’ve been trying to find a new skincare routine and I think I’ll definitely keep this. Love the way my skin feels and looks after this.
Alyssa☽ T.
Menifee, CA
I loved these serums. I thought they would break me out because they seemed oily but they are great. Kept my skin hydrated and helped get rid of so many scars and discolorations on my face.
Olivea O.
L.A
This serum has been working great for brightening my skin, makes it look a lot healthier, i mix some in with my moisturizer and it really makes my skin look healthier
Danielle M.
Love this product. Bright orange becausr of the vitamins in it so you have to use it at night but smells great and worka really well on lightening dark spots. Works great with the scruby stuff from ole too but i dont remember the name but its super abrasive and it really gets rid of dead dry skin.
Diana H.
Does this work better than a vitamin C serum? About how long before one sees a difference using this product?
Mara H.
How well does this lightening serum work and will it lighten scars?
Jennifer W.
Johnson City, TN
Is this worth the price? Will this lighten dark spots?
How do I purchase item ?
Krystyna K.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work on acne scars?