OLEHENRIKSEN Empower Featherweight Moisturizer uploaded by Anissa G.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A lightweight moisturizer infused with antioxidant-rich cloudberry, omega-6 powerhouse, cotton, and skin-resurfacing willow bark to boost your skin’s natural vitality and glow.

• Is this product a good moisturizer for uneven toned skin. 1 Answers
  • has this been discontinued?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the It Cosmetics Confidence in a...1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Empower Featherweight Moisturizer
  • "#holygrail I have sensitive combination skin but this moisturizer handles ALL OF THAT. It's lightweight, smells good, and soaks in real quick. It's a gentle product that you can use morning and night. I'm getting low on the one I have, so I'm need to make that trip Sephora. I love this empower line and Ole Henriksen's products. They have done amazing for my skin and overall complexion! " in 9 reviews
  • "I love the hydrating effect of this moisturizer and that it doesn't feel like it's just sitting on top of my skin " in 8 reviews
  • "Absolutely love this product! It has helped my dry skin so much! It's a wonder product! From years of sun damage and dry skin.. this has changed my skin forever" in 6 reviews
Nikki  N.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this line . I first used it when I was a director for Sephora. It has an amazing feel , it glides on to the skin and instantly absorbs leaving your skin feeling hydrated and ready to start the day. Every product is amazing from this line.
Krista B.
Gloucester, MA
All I can say is YES!

Rich with antioxidants & omega-6s this product gave me the moisture and glow that I need while also calming my sensitive skin. My skin is more on the oily/combination side, so now that it's summer months I used just a little bit and it went a long way without leaving my skin more oily. I can't wait to try it in the Winter!
Brittany W.
Independence, KY
I have always had supremely dry skin. Nothing works long-term and I was really losing hoping until I found this. They should really call it miracle in a bottle. It's a little expensive but it is absolutely worth every penny. My skin is always smooth, firm, and doesn't flake. I swear I look 10 years younger. Really wonderful moisturizer!
Kelsey T.
Nashville, TN
I️ found a sample of this moisturizer and a few other Ole products at TJ Maxx and swiped them up! The lightweight formula of the brand’s products is wonderful. A very neutral/non existent scent. I️t isn’t SUPER moisturizing which I️ like but others might prefer a more intensive formula in winter months if dry skin is a problem.
Sophia V.
I love ole henriksen products. Only reason I gave 4 stars is because I wanted to purchase an additional product and when I would try to add it to my cart it wouldn't. I'm assuming it was sold out but the website never said anything. It would be helpful if something is sold out to let the customers know.
Jenny R.
I love Ole Henriksen products, but they’re a bit on the pricy side so I don’t often indulge. This moisturizer is fantastic and you can just feel the quality as soon as you apply it! It’s extremely nourishing and it’s smooth to the touch. I feel that it really does what it says in moisturizing and brightening my face!
Alissa F.
Twin Falls
Bought  sample package, and have to say they definitely mean light weight when they say that! I’m more of a combination, so I feel like it suited me very well, wasn’t too heavy or too light. And love using it before my primer, so it dries very fast. I would buy again
Melissa M.
This product is super light weight. You definitely can’t tell you have anything on. It’s very gentle and would be perfect for someone with sensitive skin. I bought this at Sephora and I will definitely buy it again when I run out. I use this after showering !
Amanda C.
Norwalk, CT
This is super light weight and smells relaxing and soft. It moisturizes wothout that heavy feel. It feels great, not greasy. Its a great price, and works well. I like the modern packaging as well as the bright colors. I would recommend this to anyone.
Caryann C.
Washington, DC
Great moisturizer for any and all skint yes but I would say most ideal for oily/combination skin. Very effective and lovely natural fragrance. It truly it light weight, the formula glides right on and absorbs with ease. I would most certainly buy again and recommend to others.
Elisa E.
Hartford, CT
has this been discontinued?
Codey O.
Nottingham , MD
How does this compare to the It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream?? Which one does everyone prefer?
Terah E.
Troy, MI
Is this product a good moisturizer for uneven toned skin.