BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A lightweight, mattifying hydrator with potent active botanicals and powerful AHAs to reduce oil and minimize the appearance of pores, and improve the wear of foundation.

Solutions for:
- Oiliness
- Pores
- Acne and blemishes

If you want to know more…
This innovative moisturizer is powered by Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals with natural antiseptic properties. Combined with neem seed oil and powerful AHAs, it helps keep pores clear and skin matte all day long while maintaining optimal hydration and a healthy balance. Developed as the product Ole Henriksen wishes he had during his own struggle with oily skin, this lightweight, mattifying hydrator gives oily and combination skin types essential moisture to look its healthy best.

This groundbreaking formula also significantly improves the wear of foundation for up to eight hours, making makeup meltdown a thing of the past. The complexion is soft, smooth, and refreshed with a healthy-looking, matte glow.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
Ole was inspired to dedicate his life to cosmetic chemistry after seeing his own oily problem skin transform with proper care. He created this mattifying hydrator to address the common fear that moisturizing already oily skin may cause additional breakouts. This hydrator features Ole Henriksen’s Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—including green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties to help absorb excess oil and refine pores.

This product is noncomedogenic.

Research results:
In an independent, lab-verified study, it improved the wear of foundation for 8 hours.

In an independent consumer study on 37 women after 4 weeks:
- 100% said it feels ultra-light
- 97% said it mattifies skin

- 92% said it minimizes the appearance of pores

- 97% said it gives skin a healthy matte glow

Green Fusion Complex™–this proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp) and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties helps absorb excess oil and refine pores

Neem seed oil–a legendary ingredient in Ayurveda

Rosehip fruit extract–helps reduce oil production and fights shine while minimizing the appearance of pores

Salicylic acid (BHA) + glycolic & lactic acids (AHAs)–help lift and loosen dead skin cells that clog pores

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alykyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, Polysorbate 20, Linoleic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Methyl Gluceth-20, Caprylyl Glycol, Linolenic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Phytic Acid, Parfum/Fragrance, Saccarhide Isomerate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Oleanolic Acid, Limonene.

• Is this product worth the price??1 Answers
  • Is this a gel moisturizer? Cremes don't work for me3 Answers
  • I’m super oily ... does this really work ? Suck a hefty p...3 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Counter Balance™ Oil Control Hydrator
  • "The hydrator has been tested on wearing foundation for 8 hours according to the products website, and I did my own test knowing this, while wearing my foundation for at least 8-9 hours, and I have to say my make up looked 100% better when using this product than it did before. I always noticed later on when wearing foundation that my pores would show through my make up, but using this product, I didn't see any pores at all no matter how light, or how heavy the foundation was, it didn't matter if I used setting spray or setting powder, they didn't show through. I love how hydrating this product is for my skin, as well as remaining very light and just smooth, and would highly recommend it if you're looking for a hydrator for your skin being dry. It's not something that makes your skin feel completely oily again like a lot of hydrating products do. It was amazing to be able to try it for free through a kit ([product:ole-henriksen-balance-it-alltm-essentials-set]) from influenster and genuinely like it so much that I can honestly review it as a product that I love and will continue to use." in 35 reviews
  • "I am obsessed with this moisturizer! ive been using it for a week and it is my new favorite way to wake up! the bright eucalyptus scent is invigorating! i have horrid oily sensitive skin so its hard to find products that help me manage that without stripping my skin. this whole line has been amazing. after the first day ive been able to go to work with nothing on my face and not looked like an oil slick by lunch. coworkers have even commented on my healthy glowy skin! this will definitely become a part of my new morning routine! i love it with the toner and cleanser, the fill package has been amazing for my skin! i feel so hydrated without feeling oily. i honestly sometimes stay away from moisturizer at all because it makes my skin so oily, this absorbs immediately and is so lightweight i cant recommend it enough for people with oily skin" in 14 reviews
catherine a.
Weston
I use every product of the Balancing Force Skin Care Line. Ever since I started using this line of
products, I haven’t used anything else. It just works for me! I have dry combination skin and even though this controls oils and I don’t have oily skin, it does exactly what it says it does. I was worried when I first started using the product because I thought it would dry my skin out even more. However, it controlled the natural oils in my face and actually ended up hydrating my skin. This moisturizer is a must after finishing your cleansing routine. I highly recommend this product to everyone!
Lynn B.
I sampled this from Sephora as I was in search of a new oil controlling product. This was a thin, white lotion. It sting slightly when I applied it to my skin. I really thought that it would do a good job controlling shine on my t-zone. Not the case. I was shiner than normal. I tried it a few times with the same results. I’m glad that I didn’t purchase it. Based on the stinging and the results, I wouldn’t recommend it.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I have very dry skin from my meds. But I live in a very hot desert climate, so I sweat a lot. Particularly in my T zone. So my dryness and oiliness both need balanced out. Which is why I gave this a try. It’s very effective and I was impressed. The gentle formula wasn’t harsh on my skin. I am a repeat buyer of ole Henriksen so I’d buy it again. Definitely ! I also recommend it to others who need oil control balance.
Stefaniestax S.
Wellington
Another oh mah gawd!!! Sephora $34 , literally I feel like this adjusts to my combo skin , also good for priming and so high in quality... the best moisturizer/prep a nice clean balanced finish . I don’t know how this could get better maybe acne control but I think that’s part I’m so excited and have no pores 😊
Kels W.
Moisturizer holy grail!!! I have oily skin, which is acne prone but gets dry patches easily. This is the only moisturizer I've been able to use which controls oil, doesn't make me more oily, clears up dry patches and doesn't irritate my skin. I can genuinely notice when I haven't been using it, as my T zone becomes an oil slick.
Garra Q.
I got a free sample of this from Sephora with one of my orders, and it’s perfect for me. It has a pleasant scent and keeps my sensitive, oily skin moisturized and under control with no irritation. I definitely recommend trying it out if you’ve been on the fence! I will be buying again as soon as I run out.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
This product worked really well for my dry skin. It totally eliminated any dry patches I had on and a little bit of product really went a long way. Just a tiny dollop had my entire face covered and moisturized throughout the entire day. I would definitely use this if my skin was as oily as it used to be.
Ale R.
Houston
I like this moisturizer, it is the first I have found that keeps oil away longer. I can get through the school day almost oil free with a little oil on my nose, but not a lot to the point where I feel gross. However I notice that I start to get oily when I get home. Still like this product though!
Bonita S.
Parkville
I love all 3 products! This is my go to moisturizer. There is no harsh sent and the bottle is an airless bottle similar to Kat von D lock it foundation. So you get every last drop of product which I think is wonderful! You can get all 3 products in small travel sizes from Sephora for $34
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
One star because it did the complete opposite of what it should do lol. I actually looked more oily then I normally do when I have this on. It’s light when applying, but the fact it’s supposed to balance oils and it makes my forehead look extremely oily is definitely upsetting.
Ashley R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm thinking of trying this or the Clinique Gel Moisturizer. My face is like really really oily I always feel like a grease ball by mid day :( lol I can never find a good moisturizer for my oily skin. Which one you think would be best?
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Does this work well? My son has horrible skin. Help
Helene K.
Minneapolis, MN
Does this control oil all day for someone with super oily skin? How well does it work?
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I’m super oily ... does this really work ? Suck a hefty price tag ..
Shawn S.
Is this a gel moisturizer? Cremes don't work for me

Sephora