BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A lightweight, mattifying hydrator with potent active botanicals and powerful AHAs to reduce oil and minimize the appearance of pores, and improve the wear of foundation. Solutions for: - Oiliness - Pores - Acne and blemishes If you want to know more… This innovative moisturizer is powered by Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals with natural antiseptic properties. Combined with neem seed oil and powerful AHAs, it helps keep pores clear and skin matte all day long while maintaining optimal hydration and a healthy balance. Developed as the product Ole Henriksen wishes he had during his own struggle with oily skin, this lightweight, mattifying hydrator gives oily and combination skin types essential moisture to look its healthy best. This groundbreaking formula also significantly improves the wear of foundation for up to eight hours, making makeup meltdown a thing of the past. The complexion is soft, smooth, and refreshed with a healthy-looking, matte glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates Ole was inspired to dedicate his life to cosmetic chemistry after seeing his own oily problem skin transform with proper care. He created this mattifying hydrator to address the common fear that moisturizing already oily skin may cause additional breakouts. This hydrator features Ole Henriksen's Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals including green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extracts with natural antiseptic properties to help absorb excess oil and refine pores. This product is noncomedogenic. Research results: In an independent, lab-verified study, it improved the wear of foundation for 8 hours. In an independent consumer study on 37 women after 4 weeks: - 100% said it hydrates skin - 100% said it balances and refreshes skin - 100% said it reduces oil - 100% said it reduces shine - 100% sai

• I’m super oily ... does this really work ? Suck a hefty price tag ..2 Answers
  • Ohhhh anyone try this1 Answers
  • Does this clog pores? Is it like a thin moisturizer or heavier li...1 Answers
Desiree H.
Ft. Oglethorpe
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the oil control kit with the green items from Ole Henriksen because I had developed oily skin after using tretinoin (retinol) and that happens to about 10% where as 90% of the people using it get dryer skin. My skin was very oily and I thought this would be perfect for me and it did nothing to control my oil production and the toner did not get the oil completely off of my skin. I was not impressed so I don't recommend this if you are combination / oily. Also, it smelled like cut grass and the scent really turned me off and even if it had worked I would have returned it because of that strong nasty scent.
Jewels G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This moisturizer smells pretty good. It’s supposed to suppress oil in my face and it does that sometimes. During the cold weather where I live. It keeps my face mattified and moisturized just like how I need it. It leaves my face with a nice, smooth texture and I love how I can use it as a primer for my makeup and it does the job. I don’t have to blot my makeup through the day or anything when I apply this so it’s great. When applied, it has a nice cooling sensation and only a little bit is needed. Only about 1-2 pumps and you’re set.

The other side of things. When it’s hot outside, my face becomes super oily with this stuff on. It doesn’t sink into my skin instead it just sits on top of it during this time for some reason. It’s very strange how it performs differently in different weather.

Anyway, good product but it’s not perfect. I wanted to give this product a great review, but the bad outweighed the good when it comes to my oily skin.
Sami W.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I actually have the trial size at the moment... and this is THE BEST. I have extremely oily and the biggest pores... not only does this keep me from looking like I can fry an egg on my forehead... you can’t see my pores!!!!! I will for sure be purchasing the full size and permanently keeping this in my beauty routine. ❤️❤️❤️👏🏼
Kim N.
High recommend. It's light weight. I usually use one to one and half pump to cover my whole face. I dab three spots on my forehead, temples, cheeks, and chin. The packaging is also nice. I like the pump on the bottle.
Samantha D.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just recently bought this and honestly i’m quite the fan. I have combination skin, so it’s tough to find something that works for my face and I don’t like to pack on the product and end up with an oily look. I use this in the morning as a primer. it keeps my t-zone oil free but also doesn’t try my skin out. it’s a perfect balance.
Jessica D.
Centreville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this going on about a month now we the consecutive facewash and toner, it is pretty lightweight but it still tends to make me oily I purchased the large size prematurely I’m still debating on this product my overall skin health is better after using the line
Manda p.
House Springs, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hydrator is fantastic, I️ got mine in an influenster Box, and then repurchased. I️ have parts of my face that get real oily, and I️ have noticed a decline in this. I️ don’t think I️ can have a full skincare routine with out it anymore!
Becca A.
Washington , DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a wonderful lightweight moisturizer that helps control my combination skin. I bought it with the toner and cleanser as a pack at sephora and cannot wait to repurchase
April D.
Rock HILL , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!! It's so light but you really feel like you've moisturized. It's a bit minty. Not the best smell but it's mild and worth it because I got no shine all day !
Rachel W.
I use this product night and day. No matter when I use it, it's always the same result. Oil Control, Absolutely perfected.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
Does this work well? My son has horrible skin. Help
Charlie A.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m super oily ... does this really work ? Suck a hefty price tag ..
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?
Justine D.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this clog pores? Is it like a thin moisturizer or heavier like a primer?
Jessi D.