BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A luxurious, aromatic gel mask that will renew and condition sensitive skin.

Water, Glycerin, Glycerol Poluacrylate, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Papain, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Blackberry Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavender Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Fragrance.

• I have excessively dry skin in winter and combination ski...1 Answers
  • Is this good for someone who has rosacea/sensitive skin?1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Blue/Black-Berry Enzyme Mask™
  • "This is a wonderful mask. It smells like lavender. It is so soothing and gentle. It is wonderful for my sensitive skin." in 6 reviews
Dez E.
This mask does exactly what it says , it exfoliates it leave your skin extremely soft and smooth and also helps get rid or dead skin and hyper pigmentation caused my acne . It’s fairly priced for the quality
Queen Esther S.
This mask is a MUST HAVE and when l run out soon idk what I'm going to do! 🤔 It has a nice cooling affect that is perfect for when I've used a exfoliant that day. Containing lavender and aloe it smells wonderful with a calming effect. Also assisting with brightening the skin. I've also noticed my texture decrease which is a plus!
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Favorite mask ever! I use this all the time to hydrate my skin. It smells awesome and my skin reacts well to it. I have combo skin and some redness on my face and this calms my redness and balances out my skin. I use this a bit longer than the recommended 20 minutes just because I love the way it feels.
Maddie S.
Greentown, PA
It’s very nice, goes on thick. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s very gooey and sticky, doesn’t dry or anything like that. I haven’t noticed any after affect to my skin. Doesn’t really improve it, doesn’t really make it worse. Feels nice and smells good though.
Melissa D.
San Juan, PR
This I keep in my fridge for after workouts or when my skin is acting up. Smooth on application and just like a spa to your face, however; have yet to see if it has any long term effects on the texture of my skin. I found it at tj maxx at a great price.
Donna B.
Jacksonville
This is my hands down favorite mask since I found it at Sephora 6 years ago. I notice a huge difference in hydration and brightness after using it. It’s reasonable in price for the amount that you get and I will continue to purchase in the future.
Kim N.
Manchester, CT
One of my favorite masks of all time! So moisturizing and soothing, it is one of the only masks that completely calms my skin when it's flaring up. Also the smell is fantastic if you enjoy lavender/spa smells.
Genesis M.
This enzyme mask works . I feel it tighten my pores when I wear this product and when I’m done removing my skin feels soft and fresh. The product is a gel like consistency but isn’t sticky and it smells like fizzy water
Nicole M.
Feels like jelly, cool and refreshing . It’s effective in that it leaves your face looking clean and feeling revived. I didn’t know what to expect but so far so good, I’d recommend it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I am an absolute mask junkie! I try to mask anywhere from 3-5 times a week! One of my favorites is my OLEHENRIKSEN Blue/Black-Berry Enzyme Mask™ ! It is a repairative gel mask that hydrates with aloe and lavender! It smells absolutely amazing!! It not only hydrates but it also renews with an amazing blend of blueberry, blackberry and Papaya enzymes ! It is the perfect mask for all skin types in my opinion! Perfect for those hot summer nights when your skin just needs a quick pick me up!
Alena B.
Is this good for someone who has rosacea/sensitive skin?
Kathryn T.
I have excessively dry skin in winter and combination skin in summer (currently in summer). I usually use glycolic or something strong but these seem to be breaking me out more at the moment. I guess my issue at the moment is extreamly dull skin with dryness and breakouts from the glycolic. Does someone think this might be a good alternative? Thanks