BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A luxurious, aromatic gel mask that will renew and condition sensitive skin.

Water, Glycerin, Glycerol Poluacrylate, Polysorbate-20, Panthenol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium PCA, Papain, Blueberry Fruit Extract, Blackberry Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavender Extract, Allantoin, Carbomer, Potassium Hydroxide, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Linalool, Fragrance.

• I have excessively dry skin in winter and combination ski...1 Answers
  • Is this good for someone who has rosacea/sensitive skin?1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Blue/Black-Berry Enzyme Mask™
  • "This is a wonderful mask. It smells like lavender. It is so soothing and gentle. It is wonderful for my sensitive skin." in 6 reviews
Kim K.
Alpharetta, GA
Favorite mask ever! I use this all the time to hydrate my skin. It smells awesome and my skin reacts well to it. I have combo skin and some redness on my face and this calms my redness and balances out my skin. I use this a bit longer than the recommended 20 minutes just because I love the way it feels.
Maddie S.
Greentown, PA
It’s very nice, goes on thick. The only thing I don’t like is that it’s very gooey and sticky, doesn’t dry or anything like that. I haven’t noticed any after affect to my skin. Doesn’t really improve it, doesn’t really make it worse. Feels nice and smells good though.
Dez E.
This mask does exactly what it says , it exfoliates it leave your skin extremely soft and smooth and also helps get rid or dead skin and hyper pigmentation caused my acne . It’s fairly priced for the quality
Queen Esther S.
This mask is a MUST HAVE and when l run out soon idk what I'm going to do! 🤔 It has a nice cooling affect that is perfect for when I've used a exfoliant that day. Containing lavender and aloe it smells wonderful with a calming effect. Also assisting with brightening the skin. I've also noticed my texture decrease which is a plus!
PJ H.
Las Vegas
This is probably one of my favorite masks I have ever used! I have purchased this item a few times and can’t seem to get enough. This leaves my skin feeling absolutely refreshed, awake and nourished. The price is a bit high but it’s well well worth it.
Melissa D.
San Juan, PR
This I keep in my fridge for after workouts or when my skin is acting up. Smooth on application and just like a spa to your face, however; have yet to see if it has any long term effects on the texture of my skin. I found it at tj maxx at a great price.
Donna B.
Jacksonville
This is my hands down favorite mask since I found it at Sephora 6 years ago. I notice a huge difference in hydration and brightness after using it. It’s reasonable in price for the amount that you get and I will continue to purchase in the future.
Sarah F.
Ashville, OH
This mask is ok, but just doesn’t work for my sensitive skin, so any of the benefits are countered by my bright red, stinging cheeks. It smells nice, but takes forever to rinse and the jar packaging is not ideal. It’s pretty pricey too.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
One of my favorite masks of all time! So moisturizing and soothing, it is one of the only masks that completely calms my skin when it's flaring up. Also the smell is fantastic if you enjoy lavender/spa smells.
Genesis M.
This enzyme mask works . I feel it tighten my pores when I wear this product and when I’m done removing my skin feels soft and fresh. The product is a gel like consistency but isn’t sticky and it smells like fizzy water
Alena B.
Is this good for someone who has rosacea/sensitive skin?
Kathryn T.
I have excessively dry skin in winter and combination skin in summer (currently in summer). I usually use glycolic or something strong but these seem to be breaking me out more at the moment. I guess my issue at the moment is extreamly dull skin with dryness and breakouts from the glycolic. Does someone think this might be a good alternative? Thanks