OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème

Brightens, firms, improves concealer wear and instantly reduces look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Wake up before you makeup.

Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens and instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Its powerful vitamin C-infused formula helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.

Inspired by the makeup artist must-have—“banana powder”—this sunny yellow crème contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. But that’s not all: It creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and is proven to improve concealer wear. Dark circles—diminished. Crow’s-feet—conquered. Now, go conquer the day with your refreshed and revived Ole Glow®!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for targeting visible signs of aging

Collagen–helps improve skin’s youthful elasticity

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isododecane, Coconut Alkanes, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cocoyl Proline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Mica, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Vegetable Collagen, Aroma/Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Pullulan, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Linolenic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

what are your thoughts on this product?[product:olehenriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme]
Everyone has been talking about the [product:olehenriksen-banana-bright-eye-creme] does it actually help dark circles look brighter?
Is there a noticeable difference?
Start your review of OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème!
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Rachel H.
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Rachel H.
I really like this eye cream! I bought it in a set along with a couple of other mini-sized Olehenriksen products. It smells refreshing and citrusy, and it has a subtle but pretty shimmery tint to it. I've been using it for a few months and I haven't noticed a dramatic difference in my undereye brightness, but it definitely helps keep the eye area look a little lighter. I also don't see a huge improvement in concealer application, but the product does seem to help keep my eye area hydrated. The container is small but VERY long-lasting (as you only need a tiny bit of product to cover your whole eye area), so I'd definitely recommend buying the mini-size if you want to try this product out!
Weddington, NC
This is a brightening, vitamin C-rich eye creme that targets signs of again, dark circles and helps improve concealer application and wear. This eye creme targets fine lines, wrinkles, dark circles, and dryness. This eye creme has a slight yellow tint to it to help provide radiance and brightness under the eye. The texture of this eye creme is on the creamier side but not thick! I have been using this for a few months and I love it! This is a great first-timer eye cream. It isn’t super thick but it provides brightness and provides a great canvas for concealer application under the eye. I haven’t seen any results with dark circles since I do not have any, but I can definitely say that is super hydrating. I would definitely recommend this product to others since it helps provide brightness and makes my makeup look a lot smoother! It is also super long-lasting which makes the product more worth it ($39).
This product for me personally, comes with some pros and cons... First the cons... I?ve been using this eye cream for almost a year now, and I see no visible difference in my fine lines or under eye darkness. It also has a fairly strong citrus scent that doesn?t bother me, but I could see some not appreciating it. I also feel like this type of product could benefit from a different type of packaging, (ie. a squeeze tube so you don?t continue to contaminate the container). The pros... I use this daily, right before I apply my concealer, and it is incredibly hydrating! I do notice a visible increase in the moisture around my eyes, which temporarily plumps out the fine little lines. I?ve tried several eye creams, and I must say this one definitely wears the best under makeup. I don?t notice a huge brightening effect, maybe just slightly but I am quite fair. Overall, I love this cream as a step in my makeup routine and will continue to use something more potent at night when doing my skincare. I?m happy to have it in my stash as my concealer has never looked smoother!
Dayton, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
I hate leaving a 3 star review because I’m such a fan of Olehenriksen brand as a whole. This is the only product that disappointed me. I’m in my late twenties and have average skin with a few problem areas. I definitely have the long nights (thanks to 2 under 2 😆) and the lack of sleep has done some damage to the skin surrounding my eyes. I gave this product a try not once, but twice, with continual use and no breaks. I bought the second round because I didn’t see any differences after one container of cream and thought maybe prolonged use would help. I’ll tell ya, it made my skin soft and supple but never helped, both short term and long term, with brightening any skin around my eyes. I did give it a few stars because im a fan of the texture it left my skin feeling to touch and the smell is nice!
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Maggie J.
A little goes a long way! This is my go to under eye cream. I'm not one that sticks to one product or repurchased the same product twice EXCEPT THIS OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème . I actually use thos AM/PM for a noticable difference. I find that applying before my makeup that my concealer goes on much more smoothly. Even on no makeup days my under eye area is much smoother and takes away dark circles while reducing puffiness. After regular use I've noticed a lessening of my crows feet (gotta love getting old)! My only suggestion would be to ace the fragrance that OLEHENRIKSEN uses in their skin care priducts. Although the scent is faint there is no need to add fragrance to facial skin care products as this is not good for our skin in general in my opinion.
Jersey city, NJ
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Sehrish M.
I tried this eye cream for the second time today and it’s so amazing! My under eyes always have lines and this definitely smoothed out the lines and keeps my concealer on much better. Once I applied it, I waited for a few minutes for it to dry and then applied my foundation and concealer. It brightened up my eyes as well and makes my makeup look much better under my eyes. Love it!!! OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème KVD Vegan Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Pretty Vulgar The Powder Room Translucent Setting Powder [product:huda-beauty-life-liner-double-ended-eyeliner-liquid-&-pencil]
Philadelphia, PA
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Kristina D.
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Kristina D.
Purchased at: Sephora
So I mainly use this stuff under makeup because I feel like it’s more for cosmetic purposes rather than skin care purposes. By that I mean I don’t see much of a difference when using it consistently for several months at night, but I DO see a difference when using it under my concealer in order to brighten my eyes. I probably wouldn’t buy this again because I’m more concerned with fine lines and my overall skin age, and not so much with the brightness of my under eye (my dark circles aren’t that bad). But if you’re someone with dark circles I would give this a go!
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Tara M.
Purchased at: Sephora
I recently purchase this product from Sephora and it was smaller in size than I expected for the price. It does have a faint smell of banana, but not too much. It has a creamy texture, but once you put it one it turns very paste like. It’s instructed to be used as a base for your concealer or foundation. I am going to use it as a day and night eye cream to help fade my dark under eye circles. After the first night I did see a slight difference. So, I will continue to use it to see what the overall results will be along with my Clinique facial care products and Mielle Face Serum. [product:clinique-sparkle-&-glow-set-for-combination-oily-to-oily] OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème
St Augustine, FL
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème uploaded by Pamela M.
This eye cream is really interesting and different from the few others that I’ve tried! I think that this eye cream is really best for use underneath makeup because it has a shimmer effect to it that leaves the skin shining, which seems like it would be great for making your under eye area appear lighter in photographs. It has a strong orange scent, and a slightly tacky feel that goes away a few minutes after application. I think this may be a good option for people who are planning to be photographed during the day and want to lighten their under eye area.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
I purchased this about 2 months ago and I can't say it's worked miracles or anything like that but I can say that my under eyes doesn't look so dark as it did before and I have also noticed that my concealer doesn't seem to go into my lines so bad as it was before and was also the reason I went out and purchased a eye cream to begin with. This has not made my lines disappear but I feel like it moisturizers under my eyes well enough that my skin plumps up and makes some of the lines not so prominent if that makes sense lol. I gave it 4 stars simply because I feel like all eye creams are marketed in a false way and claim false promises. OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème

577 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rye
il y a 12 heures
jenn L. • il y a 12 heures
Eye creams are a scam. You can use your moisturizer on your eyes. Just find a moisturizer with good ingredients that works for your skin type and use it under your eyes. Any dermatologist will tell you, you don't need a separate eye cream. It's a marketing thing more than anything else.
marbella
il y a 15 heures
Danielle S. • il y a 14 heures
It was subtle. I found when I applied this product it sat on top of my skin instead of sinking in. It didn’t do a lot for me but some people rave about it. I’ve had better luck with other products I’ve used but I don’t think this is a bad product, it just didn’t seem to work for my skin. I’ve had better luck with Shiseido Benefiance eye cream (it is super rich) or for something lighter Dr. Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Eye gel or Tatcha The Pearl.
Okemos, MI
Mena, AR
il y a 2 jours
OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème Is the price worth it? I’m considering this or a cetaphil eye cream and was wondering if the splurge is worth it!