BY OLEHENRIKSEN #2 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Brightens, firms, improves concealer wear and instantly reduces look of fine lines and wrinkles.

Wake up before you makeup.

Banana Bright Eye Crème brightens and instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles, delivering age-defying results. Collagen-boosted, it firms and deeply hydrates even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Its powerful vitamin C-infused formula helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time.

Inspired by the makeup artist must-have—“banana powder”—this sunny yellow crème contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. But that’s not all: It creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and is proven to improve concealer wear. Dark circles—diminished. Crow’s-feet—conquered. Now, go conquer the day with your refreshed and revived Ole Glow®!

Vitamin C–Ole’s “gold standard” for targeting visible signs of aging

Collagen–helps improve skin’s youthful elasticity

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Isododecane, Coconut Alkanes, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Polyglyceryl-3 Rice Branate, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, 3-0-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycerin, Dilinoleic Acid/Propanediol Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Cocoyl Proline, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyacrylate-13, Mica, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Polyglyceryl-6 Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-6 Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Polyglyceryl-3 Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Polyisobutene, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Parfum/Fragrance, Tamarindus Indica Seed Polysaccharide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Sorbic Acid, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Sorbitan Isostearate, Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Propanediol, Vegetable Collagen, Aroma/Flavor, Ascorbic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Pullulan, Nannochloropsis Oculata Extract, Linolenic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Citral, Limonene, Linalool.

• I just ordered this from Sephora. So excited for it to ar...5 Answers
  • Who has used OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème? Bee...8 Answers
  • Ugh im dying to buy this but its so pricey !! Do you actu...4 Answers
Buy on Sephora
borie l.
Fife, WA
I’ve been using this eye creme for about 2 months now because I wanted to give it a really decent go before writing a review. I used to use eye creams at night with my night time routine but with this product, I’ve been incorporating it into both my daytime and nighttime routine. Even using it twice a day, this eye creme looks like it’ll last me a long time - I have about half the container left? First off, I really love the consistency of this creme. It feels very thick and creamy without feeling too heavy on the skin. The smell is slightly citrus-y but so faint that it doesn’t bother me. The main claims of this eye creme is that it moisturizes and brightens the under eye. On the moisturizing end, it does its job so well. I had a few fine lines and dry spots underneath my eye that were bothering me because my concealer would crease there no matter what. After using this eye creme for 2 months, I definitely see an improvement in that area. My dry spots are all gone and I feel like I can see some improvement in my fine lines as well. As for the brightening claim, I don’t think the eye creme really lives up to it. I have and always have had pretty prominent dark circles and I still have to use a brightening concealer to cover up. With that being said, this is still my favorite moisturizing eye creme so will definitely empty mine and may consider re-purchasing!
Christa C.
Elk Grove, CA

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 17.0px; font: 14.0px Helvetica; color: #000000; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; background-color: #ffffff}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}
span.s2 {font-kerning: none; color: #003569; -webkit-text-stroke: 0px #003569}

So I’ve been applying @OleHenriksen’s Banana Bright Eye Creme once every morning for the past couple of weeks and I’m actually quite impressed with how it has instantly brightened and hydrated my under-eye area! A little goes a long way with this one. After application, it does feel a little sticky but if I let sit for a few moments it does mattify. And my face smells like oranges afterwards lol..which I guess is kinda odd because it’s a Banana eye cream. I have sensitive skin and this product doesn't irritate at all which is a plus. Looking less like a walking zombie #bRIGHTaway

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545}
p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #454545; min-height: 14.0px}

*The @OleHenriksen team sent me this product as a gift and was not paid for my review.*
Reiya B.
I'm in my early 20s and decided to start using an eye cream as a preventive measure, so I chose this Ole Henriksen one. This jar is somewhat pricey for the size, but a little goes a long way and the packaging is cute, in a little matte orange jar. The texture of the product is cool and creamy and the scent is an appealing light citrusy smell. This eye cream feels soothing and moisturizing, but I don't feel it really significantly impacts my under eye area. I know it's technically supposed to help with dark eye circles, but it doesn't for me at all. I have fairly deep hereditary under eye circles and this cream doesn't affect them. Some people have said this improves dark circles, but I think that might be because the cream is a pale yellow, which usually does a minor color correction for dark circles. However, once the cream is blended in, I don't feel it does anything to me color-wise. The cream smells great and feels good, but I'm not convinced I would buy it again. I would probably give it 3.5 stars, but I gave it 4 because I thought it deserved better than 3.
Anne R.
I have mixed feelings about this eye cream. I am almost done with the container and I use this everytime before I apply makeup under my eyes and at night. Now they say you should use this every morning and night, which I forget to sometimes but I think ive used it enough by now to have a pretty good opinion. This product really helps amazingly with smoothing and hydrating the under eye. It’s great for really preparing your eyes for makeup or just to wear alone. The woman at Sephora told me it would help with dark circles over time but I did not notice that. However if you need something to hydrate your under eye and really smooth it out this is amazing!! My under eyes used to flake sometimes when I wore makeup but it stopped after using this! It is a little pricey but a little goes a long way. And the banana smell is amazing! I do really enjoy OLEHENRIKSON brand overall. I will continue to use this in the mornings and for makeup but I think I will purchase a different product for nighttime to help with under eye circles. OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème
Anjali G.
Glen Burnie, MD
 I have always been big into taking care of my skin and Ole Henriksen is very well known skin care brand, but I had not tried any product from the brand yet. So, I was so excited to try the eye cream by Ole Henriksen, which was sent this complementary in VoxBox by Influenster. I always like to try skin care products for the whole month before giving my opinion on the product. I do not have any concern of  dark circle, so I put this eye cream to test along with my husband for a month. We applied the eye cream with our other skin care products twice a day, in the morning and at night.My husband has sensitive eyes and almost all the eye cream stings and makes it uncomfortable to wear. But, this eye cream did not sting and did not cause any discomfort. After a month, he saw the under eyes brighten but when stopped using the eye cream the effect wore off and the dark circles were back. Basically the brightening effect lasted only while using it and did not help with imroving the wrinkles. But, the texture of the skin under eye did improve over the time.I have sensitive skin and used this eye cream as part of my everyday routine. I love the texture of this eye cream, its unlike any other that I have tried. The texture is mousse and non greasy and it felt luxurios on the skin. I am heavy makeup user and used this eye cream under the makeup as well. I didn't experience any creasing under the eyes and kept them hydrated well through out even in this harsh winter. But, it didn't give me any brightening effect under the makeup, it was just like my any other eye cream. After use of 2-3 weeks or so, My husband and I both started noticing little bumps like milia in undereye areas. I can be sure that it was caused by the eye cream because I have been using every other product for really long time. This eye cream was only new addition to the routine. The price is right there with every other eyecream in the market, but I would not repurchase this product after having this problem.
Courtney V.
San Francisco, CA
To begin; I received this product to trial via the influenster voxbox program, free of charge for the purpose of testing it. #freebie
When receiving this tiny orange jar of goodness - which is both conveniently sized and easy to find in the depths of your makeup purse, I was a little skeptical that the lemon colored cream could do anything for the ever increasing dark circles under my eyes.. However, as all influensters do, I decided what-the-heck, let's give it a go.. and to my surprise, smearing a little of this cream under my eyes prior to applying my makeup(as the label instructed), made me look like I had as much beauty sleep as a Victoria's Secret model! I have only been using this product for approximately a week, so no changes as yet, but I look forward to seeing if over time this actually brightens the skin and removes wrinkles or just acts like a fancy - overpriced concealer. My fear is that it will remain the latter.
The product felt nice on the skin, but had a slightly waxy texture on the skin once it dried, which was a bit weird and nothing like the serums and moisturizers I usually use. It hydrated the skin instantly.

Unfortunately after using this for 7 days I began to develop small raised bumps just above my eye - so discontinued use. As the rest of my routine and diet remained the same I can only assume this was a reaction to the Banana Bright Eye Creme.

shriya x.
I received this product for free from Influenster for review purposes. I opened the box and I was instantly impressed with the gorgeous presentation. The crème is in a small matte orange jar that can fit easily in the palm of your hand so it is easy and convenient to carry around. The crème itself doesn't have a strong scent, which is good because it doesn't overwhelm you too much. it smells fresh and pleasant with a hint of citrus and banana in it. It has a pastel yellow color to it. When applying it, the texture feels smooth and cool on the tip of your fingertips. It goes on semi glossy/matte, so it could double as a natural looking highlighter. I have tested this product as an eye primer as well, and it works pretty well. On the packaging, it states that people have noticed an instant change in undereye tone, and I definitely relate. I have recently been travelling and I am currently suffering from jet lag, so I thought this would really help at first, and I was right. It made me look more awake and my dark circles less noticeable. I think although this product may be super pricey, it is worth it. This is definitely going to be one of my beauty staples.
Maria M.
E Brunswick, NJ
When I first received this product I had already seen some reviews and I must admit I was quite skeptical whether it would work or not. I was happily surprised to see upon first opening of the product that it didn't have a strong banana smell which I was afraid of (I don't like the smell of banana). I normally have issues falling asleep and end up staying up late and waking up super early for work. Naturally, I end up with dark under eye circles from this. As soon as I apply this creme in the morning, I immediately see a difference. My eye area is noticeably brighter and more "awake" looking. I don't need to color correct, either. It's hydrating so my skin soaks it up right away and I can easily apply my concealer over it. This product helps my concealer appear more full coverage and helps it last all day without creasing! I'm pleasantly surprised and I really love this product.
Michaela B.
Glendale, AZ
I was so thrilled to receive my first, free gift from Influenster and OLEHENRIKSEN for the purpose of reviewing. I've never used an eye cream before, mostly because I didn't know where to begin. I struggle with puffiness and dark circles under my eyes (thanks to being a night owl and a barista). Banana Bright went on so smoothly and instantly took care of most of my puffiness and illuminated my rather dark under eye bags. My boyfriend was so impressed that he started using it too! OLEHENRIKSEN nailed the scent, it was a citrus and banana party that helped kick my day off to a great start!
Stephanie F.
Louisville, KY
When I first received this VoxBox I was blown away by the amazing presentation of the product. The PR team at OLEHENRIKSEN really put this package together beautifully. The product itself is equally amazing. I never used anything specific for my under-eyes before this product and it's definitely changed my views on the importance of using something specific for under-eyes. The only downside to this product is that it's advertised almost as an under-eye primer and I didn't notice that much of a difference in my makeup application. My favorite way to use this product was barefaced because it highlights under-eyes and gives you a nice dewy glow. I would recommend this product to friends and I will be repurchasing it. I received this product for free from Influenster for review purposes.
Melissa S.
Omaha , NE
Who has used OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright™ Eye Crème? Been thinking about purchasing . Is there any other eye cream you would recommend for dark circles?
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Is this good for dark circles?
Te'Ashia W.
HULL, GA
I've heard good and bad things about this product, but overall, is it good?
Christina S.
St, NL
I just ordered this from Sephora. So excited for it to arrive! Ole henriksen is THE BEST skincare line out there!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I’m curious to as how this smells! 😀

back