BY OLE HENRIKSEN

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A brightening, vitamin C-rich eye crem that targets signs of aging, reducing the look of dark circles while improving concealer application and wear inspired by makeup artist secret, banana powder. Solutions for: - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dark circles and puffiness - Dryness If you want to know more… Wake up before you makeup. Banana Bright Eye Creme brightens, instantly targets fine lines and wrinkles, and reduces the look of dark circles, delivering age-defying results. It supports natural collagen while visibly firming and deeply hydrating, even as it feels deliciously lightweight. Formulated with powerful vitamin C, it helps revive and illuminate the entire eye area over time. Inspired by the makeup artist must-have, banana powder, this yellow cream contains special pigments to instantly brighten and color-correct the eye area. But that's not all: it creates a smooth, well-rested canvas and is proven to improve concealer wear. Dark circles are diminished and crow's-feet conquered. Now, go conquer the day with your refreshed and revived Ole Glow®. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates In addition to making this cream both feather-light and nutrient-packed, Ole drew inspiration from a makeup artist secret he observed during his years of on-camera work: banana powder. Its pale yellow tint is designed to instantly brighten and color-correct, making it the perfect prep step for concealer. Research results: In an independent, lab-verified study: - 40% reduced fine lines and wrinkles In a consumer study on 37 women, after 4 weeks: - 100% of users agreed the eye cream instantly brightens the eye area- 100% of users agreed the eye cream reduces the appearance of dark circles - 100% of users agreed the eye cream leaves the eye area soft and smooth - 100% of users agreed the eye cream provides a smooth base for concealer application- 95% of users agreed the eye cream keeps make

• Does anyone know if this is just a quick fix or if it actually wo...1 Answers
  • I've almost given up on under eye creams because They do not real...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
shriya k.
I received this product for free from Influenster for review purposes. I opened the box and I was instantly impressed with the gorgeous presentation. The crème is in a small matte orange jar that can fit easily in the palm of your hand so it is easy and convenient to carry around. The crème itself doesn't have a strong scent, which is good because it doesn't overwhelm you too much. it smells fresh and pleasant with a hint of citrus and banana in it. It has a pastel yellow color to it. When applying it, the texture feels smooth and cool on the tip of your fingertips. It goes on semi glossy/matte, so it could double as a natural looking highlighter. I have tested this product as an eye primer as well, and it works pretty well. On the packaging, it states that people have noticed an instant change in undereye tone, and I definitely relate. I have recently been travelling and I am currently suffering from jet lag, so I thought this would really help at first, and I was right. It made me look more awake and my dark circles less noticeable. I think although this product may be super pricey, it is worth it. This is definitely going to be one of my beauty staples.
Katie R.
Sanford, FL
So I’m a huge fan of skincare products and I was ecstatic when I was sent this complimentary in a VoxBox through Influenster. I’ve never tried an Ole Henriksen product before and this eye cream definitely inspired me to want to try other products in their line...Now for my review:
This is a brightening cream and it definitely works to brighten up your under eye but I wasn’t crazy wearing it under makeup which is what the product is marketed for. I didn’t feel like it had any effect on brightness once I applied my typical foundation, concealer, and powder. I also gave it a whirl under a simple CC Cream and I felt that the brightness was still covered and my fine lines still visible. BUT I do have to say, I really liked this product on a no makeup or no face makeup day. I would wear this with my daily moisturizer and I felt like it really helped to make me look awake after a long night or early morning. It helped to tighten and brighten my under eye area. I did have some slight tingly-ness where it was applied which can signify a breakout for me because I have sensitive skin but luckily no such problem and I chocked it up to the “brightening” ingredients. Also, keep in mind, a little goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product to skincare junkies like myself, but to the regular everyday makeup wearers I would say stick to your routine.
Reiya B.
I'm in my early 20s and decided to start using an eye cream as a preventive measure, so I chose this Ole Henriksen one. This jar is somewhat pricey for the size, but a little goes a long way and the packaging is cute, in a little matte orange jar. The texture of the product is cool and creamy and the scent is an appealing light citrusy smell. This eye cream feels soothing and moisturizing, but I don't feel it really significantly impacts my under eye area. I know it's technically supposed to help with dark eye circles, but it doesn't for me at all. I have fairly deep hereditary under eye circles and this cream doesn't affect them. Some people have said this improves dark circles, but I think that might be because the cream is a pale yellow, which usually does a minor color correction for dark circles. However, once the cream is blended in, I don't feel it does anything to me color-wise. The cream smells great and feels good, but I'm not convinced I would buy it again. I would probably give it 3.5 stars, but I gave it 4 because I thought it deserved better than 3.
Antara B.
South Jordan, UT
When I first got it, I thought it will be comparable to the Origins ginseng eye cream, but this one is so much better. It brightens without glitter particles! It’s great to be used under makeup since makeup glides on smoothly over it and I have noticed that my concealer creases much less if I use this one! I have knocked off one point because I haven’t seen any improvements in my fine lines because of this. Brightening, yes, but not too much of a long term effect. Overall, you won’t regret the purchase. Takes away some darkness instantly, so the usage of concealer definitely decreases! I received this product free for review purposes! OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Eye Creme
Maria M.
East Brunswick, NJ
When I first received this product I had already seen some reviews and I must admit I was quite skeptical whether it would work or not. I was happily surprised to see upon first opening of the product that it didn't have a strong banana smell which I was afraid of (I don't like the smell of banana). I normally have issues falling asleep and end up staying up late and waking up super early for work. Naturally, I end up with dark under eye circles from this. As soon as I apply this creme in the morning, I immediately see a difference. My eye area is noticeably brighter and more "awake" looking. I don't need to color correct, either. It's hydrating so my skin soaks it up right away and I can easily apply my concealer over it. This product helps my concealer appear more full coverage and helps it last all day without creasing! I'm pleasantly surprised and I really love this product.
Michaela B.
Glendale, AZ
I was so thrilled to receive my first, free gift from Influenster and OLEHENRIKSEN for the purpose of reviewing. I've never used an eye cream before, mostly because I didn't know where to begin. I struggle with puffiness and dark circles under my eyes (thanks to being a night owl and a barista). Banana Bright went on so smoothly and instantly took care of most of my puffiness and illuminated my rather dark under eye bags. My boyfriend was so impressed that he started using it too! OLEHENRIKSEN nailed the scent, it was a citrus and banana party that helped kick my day off to a great start!
Jackie F.
Apple Valley, MN
I received this complimentary from Influenster and OLEHENRIKSEN for reviewing purposes. First off, I'm a mom of two young boys so I am always tired and overly caffeinated. My dark circles are the worst and always have been. I've tried lots off different eye creams from low end to high end. This product does not lie when it says it's brightening. I noticed a great improvement in the darkness of my undereyes. I also used it as a primer for my undereye as well. I think it did a great job at keeping them hydrated and preventing creasing. Overall a great, well rounded product!
Cierra B.
Kansas City , MO
I was so excited when I received this product for free to try, courtesy of Influenster and OLEHENRIKSEN! I am currently in Dental Hygiene School so I have many late nights and early mornings, which unfortunately shows under my eyes sometimes so I am always in the market for products that can help reverse that! After reading more about the bright eye creme, I started applying it in the mornings before starting my makeup. Just as promised, I noticed brightening almost immediately and loved how refreshing it felt on my skin. I will definitely keep using this product and highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new eye creme to try!
Sargun S.
Corona, CA
This is definitely one of the better eye creams out there! I was skeptical about all its claims, but was pleasantly surprised with the results. This cream provides decent hydration and does work to brighten the under eye. The cream is lightweight, hydrating, and a little goes a long way. My concealer did apply more smoothly as my under eye area was more hydrated and smooth. However, this by no means would work as a color corrector for under eye darkness. It’s too sheer and the there is not enough pigment to counteract any darkness. As for the smell, it’s not overwhelming but not amazing either. If you’re into tropical smelling products, you’ll enjoy the banana/citrus scent. The creme is packaged well with the same theme as seen across Olehenriksen brand. I received this product complimentary for sampling purposes. I find this product works well and would recommend.
Anne N.
As a student still studying and working as an EMT, I have lots of late nights. One of my biggest concerns are dark circles and this crème works wonders!! I can immediately see the difference after using this. Another plus, the citrus smell is soft and very pleasing; also, the crème moisturizes areas around the eye and doesn't feel heavy (very refreshing). I love that it's compact because I can easily carry it around. It's a bit pricey for a small product but very well worth the price. I received this as a complimentary gift for sampling purposes but I will purchase one for myself when I run out!
Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I’m curious to as how this smells! 😀
Safeena V.
Coquitlam , BC
Is this good for dark circles?
Lindsay S.
I came across this and was drawn to it it sounds like a winner. My question is has anyone tried it? Does it work well and did you see results with this product?
Darya G.
New Castle, DE
Can I get some samples in Sephora store?)
Reiya B.
Do you use this eye cream only during the daytime or can you use it before you go to bed too? I ordered this eye cream recently and I've never used one before.