BY OLEHENRIKSEN #11 in Toners & Astringents

Controls oil, helps minimize the appearance of pores and freshens skin

This concentrated facial astringent effectively removes excess oil and refines pores—without stripping skin. It’s formulated with Green Fusion Complex™, a proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp) and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties. With a powerful blend of both BHA and alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs)—salicylic, glycolic and lactic acids—and neem seed oil, its gentle clarifying action helps unclog, purify and minimize the appearance of pores. This refreshing toner features an energizing eucalyptus-peppermint scent. Instantly, the complexion is fresh and invigorated with a matte, healthy-looking Ole Glow™.

Green Fusion Complex™–this proprietary blend of potent active botanicals—green tea, eucalyptus, algae (kelp), and Irish moss extracts—with natural antiseptic properties helps absorb excess oil and refine pores

Neem seed oil–a legendary ingredient in Ayurveda

Salicylic (BHA) + glycolic & lactic acids (AHAs)–help lift and loosen dead skin cells that clog pores

This product does not contain parabens, sulfates, or phthalates.

Water/Aqua/Eau, Polysorbate 20, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Gylcerin, Gluconolactone, Glycolici Acid, Lactic Acid, Oleth-20, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Benzoate, Menthyl Lactate, Eucalpytus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Linoleic Acid, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Linolenic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Calcium Gluconate, Benzoic Acid, Tocopherol, Limonene.

• Is anyone else having problems with uploading their revie...1 Answers
  • I got free samples for this but just for 7 days.. is it g...3 Answers
  • I currently use the face wash but have been contemplating...5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashleigh G.
Edmonton
This is the second high end toner I've tried and I LOVE it! I have oily/combo skin, and I found a lot of other toners would "dry" out my face, this one does not do that. I love the smell as well, others I tried I felt had an overpowering smell of alcohol (which would explain why they dried out my skin). This toner smells minty to me and gives me a slight cooling sensation when applying, I apply with a cotton pad and it works perfectly.

My oils are at bay without over-drying my face and it has helped clear up some problem areas on my face. Overall I love it and will continue to use it daily in my skin care routine.
Liaren D.
So I'm sure like everyone else, I also heard about this from Desi Perkins. She raved about it on her youtube and on snapchat, so I also had to try it. But to be honest, I think it's alright. It didn't work for me like she raved it to be. But then again, I do understand that we all have different skin. So what may work for her, might not work on me and vice versa. But the pro of this product is that it really did take off excess dirt, makeup, and oil off my face. Actually, I've noticed that I'm not as oily as I used to be. I used to have really oily skin, so I believe this toner did work for me in that sense, after all it is an oil control toner. This also smells nice, almost like a spa-like feeling. Would I repurchase this? Probably not. But if I did get oily again after not using this, maybe I would.
Lindsay M.
My holy grail toner has been found! I 100% think this is the best toner for all my oily/combo guys and gals out there. I first heard youtuber Desi Perskins talk about this and it definitely peaked my interest. I first started by ordering a starter kit that included the toner, cleanser and moisturizer from the same line and fell in LOVE with the cleaner and toner. The moisturizer was good too, but i have others i prefer. anyway this toner will work wonders on your skin and it will leave a cool minty feeling after using and it absorbs super quickly. I will keep repurchasing!
Colton S.
KCMO
I love me some toner, but I’ve often run into an oil issue with many of them. Oil-free products are great if they don’t also make your face oily. Ha. This product by Ole Henriksen changed my toner game for good! I alternate between this one & another morning & night & it really does wonders for my skin. AND... I get the added bonus of not having to worry about oily skin at all these days (I also use the face wash from the same collection once a day, as well)! I would recommend this to anyone! Oh! The mint scent is sooo nice, too. It does no wrong!
Ariadne D.
I love this! At first when I tried it, it did make my skin red. But I was not going to give up. I realized that the reason that happened was because I was combing other products that were too strong. If I am already using a face wash with salicylic acid then I only spot treat with this toner. If I’m using a more natural cleanser then I apply this toner everywhere. You would be surprised how much makeup is left over once you use this toner. Even after using a makeup wipe and cleanser this toner still picks up makeup.
Valerie K.
Nashville, TN
I waited a month for this to come back in stock on Sephora! The second I got that email that it was back in stock I purchased. At first, I was a little disappointed because I felt like I wasn't seeing any change in my breakouts or texture but I kept using it every night when I took off my make up and now I cannot live without! Not only does it smell like you stepped out of a spa but it also helps clear your breakouts. I paired this with the Balance Exfoliator and think the 2 are a match made in heaven.
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
I got this toner from a Voxbox and I still use it to this day, my boyfriend even steals it at times. It smells great (eucalyptus!) and leaves your face with a relaxing tingle. It is also great for those who have an oil problem. My boyfriend is extremely oily and breaks out from it, this toner has helped him control his oil during and day and overnight and has even reduced his breakouts!
Jean-Mari S.
Lawrenceville, GA
This product has grown on me a lot. At first I was disappointed because it seemed to make me more oily throughout the day than I'd normally be, and contribute to my foundation melting away. BUT I kept using it and then my skin finally accepted the toner and it has done wonders for me since. My skin is definitely not as oily as it used to be (no more melting foundation from excess oil either), and amazingly my pores have gotten smaller. I used to hate the sight of my giant pores but now I don't even notice them much. I was only getting this as a temporary until I can get all the Korean products I've wanted.. but now I don't really want to stop using this after all the progress.

I deducted 1 star because of the initial adjustment period. This product makes people think it won't work for them initially, when it probably would if they would just stick with it for a bit. Just like acne meds and birth control, your body needs to get used to a new introduction sometimes.
Patricia P.
New York
I have dry, sensitive, acne prone skin and an attendant at sephora reccomended me this line for my acne. It has helped TREMENDOUSLY. I love the face wash so much and this toner feels sooo refreshing. It contains a lot of acids so it exfoliates really well. It does have a strong scent so if you dont like scented products thisbline isn’t for you. Its on the pricier side but its such a big bottle so it lasts a couple of months. I would definitely recommend
Gabriela R.
What does this smell like? I have been using Witch Hazel as my toner and I love it! Will this live up to Witch Hazels high expectations? Also how does it leave your skin feeling? I don't like toners that make your skin feel tacky and sticky
Portia M.
Powell, OH
I currently use the face wash but have been contemplating buying the toner and lotion as well. For those of you that use the full line do you think it makes a difference in controlling oil and blemishes?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Does this really work for controling oil???
Ariana O.
Apopka, FL
I purchased toner No.7 through walgreens but it's not oil control. I have very oily skin and I would love to try this product and see if it helps.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
I have sensitive oily acne skin with large pores. Should I get this product?