OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Cucumber™ Face Tonic uploaded by Tara T.OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Cucumber™ Face Tonic uploaded by Sara B.OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Cucumber™ Face Tonic uploaded by Jackie B.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic brightens, uplifts and renews your dry or sensitive skin for that 'just got a facial’ look! This skin brightening, paraben-free toner helps calm, renew and soften the skin with a complex blend of plant extracts.

Infused with the most beneficial plant and herbal extracts of cucumber essence, chamomile and ginseng, Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic is a soothing and replenishing tonic and an indispensable part of your daily routine!

Using chamomile to soften and soothe your skin, Ole Henriksen Balancing Cucumber Tonic is formulated with citrus bioflavonoids to protect capillaries and reduce inflammation; cucumber essence to tighten and decongest pores and Korean ginseng to increase cellular energy and stimulate microcirculation.

• Has anyone with combination skin tried this? Do you feel ...1 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN Balancing Cucumber™ Face Tonic
  • "This feels super hydrating and smells so good! Toner is a must have for me and this is the first product I have tried from this brand. It has a good nozzle and the smell is refreshing although it may be a bit strong for some individuals." in 3 reviews
CC K.
Westbury, NY
I bought this online at the Ole Henriksen website along with some other goodies from the brand. This smells really nice and feels refreshing on the skin. I did try this over make up one day and I did not care for using it that way. I thought it work better on bare skin. I also recently took this with me on a vacation in Florida and I did use this throughout the day when it was really hot and give my skin a nice pick me up and a cooling feeling.
Ashley P.
Novato , CA
Super gentle! Honestly could work for any and all skin types. Received it as a gift from my mom and it was one that I actually really enjoyed. It's easy to apply but I feel like I'm going through it faster than most products
Stacey A.
Los Angeles, CA
I got a sample of this product and I loved it so much I bought a full size of it. Leaves my skin feeling super soft and the smell of it is amazing! Would highly recommend buying it. The whole line of products are great.
Adneris R.
Orlando, FL
Absolutely wonderful. I love this product and most everything from this brand. My skin felt amazing after using this toner. It a product I would greatly recommend to anyone looking for a great toner.
Ciana M.
Providence, RI
Dear god, why does this smell so overly perfumed? If you're advertising calming, cucumber water, and chamomile on the box...I don't expect to be hit with a face-full of fragrance so strong it gives me a migraine. Hated it, threw it out. Too bad. I like the brand, but this reminds me of of those cheap "body sprays" from the 90's.
Abigail D.
Williamsville, NY
This is the first face mist I every used about a year and a half ago. I did like it when I was using, but now have other mists I prefer. I loved the smell and also felt refreshed after using it. I had tried using it as a setting spray, but wouldn't recommend using it for that reason.
Fanny N.
Fort Worth, TX
I love this facial spray so much. During the winter, my skin gets very dry and sometimes it will even start to flake. When I would use this at night, my skin feels so plump when I wake up and then I would also use it under my makeup and it gives me a very healthy glow.
Elise B.
Product was calming on clean skin and not overly drying like a lot of toners can be. Was not super pricey because I found it at TJ Maxx. Met my expectations and would be good for sensitive skin. I would recommend this for someone who wants a gentle toner.
Raisa G.
This is a really nice and refreshing toner. I love that it's in a spray bottle for easy application. I can't say it did wonders for my skin, but I did notice my face wasn't as oily as it usually is. It's also nice to use midday and also as a makeup setting spray.
hannan k.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love this mist!!! I own a few of the olehenriksen facial mists and they’re extremely hydrating and they refresh your makeup throughout the day. It’s a really good value for the product and I would definitely repurchase this!!
Shelby G.
Everett, WA
Has anyone with combination skin tried this? Do you feel it makes you greasy in the t-zone at all?