BY OLEHENRIKSEN

This powerful cleanser truly goes to work on oily or blemish prone skin with breakout problems. Its invigorating foaming action, paired with skin soothing aloe vera, chamomile and vitamins proves that you can have ultra-clean skin without stripping and dehydrating.

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Comfrey Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Allantoin, Glycerin, Copper PCA, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Glycol Stearate, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin

OLEHENRIKSEN Aloe Vera Deep Cleanser™
  • "This cleanser has changed my skin completely. I have very sensitive skin that's sometimes acne prone. This cleanser is extremely gentle, but definitely leaves my skin feeling clean. I will definitely be repurchasing. " in 14 reviews
  • "This is a great deep cleanser that is very nourishing for your skin, as well. It doesn't stop your skin of its natural oils. It cleanses without being too harsh. I love this face wash. I have the toner that goes with this face wash as well. They both work well together without stripping the natural oils in your skin. Great product at a great price! I highly recommend!!!" in 4 reviews
Jen V.
Oak Ridge
This is a great every day cleanser. It actually does a pretty decent job at removing makeup too. It has a nice menthol, almost minty smell and feels cooling and soothing on the skin. It's great for oily skin and doesn't dry me out either.
Kyndra D.
Indiana
I wasn’t too impressed by this cleanser. It does leave my skin feeling fresh, however I didn’t see any positive changes to my skin or my routine. I do feel like it is a great product for combination skin
Jeffrey C.
Minneapolis, MN
To bad they don’t make this no more. Such an amazing cleanser for acne prone oily skin people. My skin would be calmed. Fresh and help strip away oil build up.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
This stuff is amazing!!!! Ah! Ma! Zinggg!!!! I had been having really bad jawline and neck acne, and a Sephora advisor recommended his moisturizer and gave me a sample. I tried it for a week and it was repairing my skin unbelievably well! Coincidentally, I found this cleanser at my nearest TJMaxx for $10! I couldn't pass up this opportunity so I stocked up on 2! As soon as I started using it, along with the sheer transformation moisturizer, it has cleared my skin, and my dark spots are almost gone, in only a month! I swear by Ole, and will continue to use his skincare line, which is the best!!!!!
Irina F.
Washington, DC
I got this one at Marshalls and was surprised to find such a brand at this store. It was the first Ole Henriksen product I used and I fell in love with it! All the green bottles products are perfectly created to satisfy the needs of oily and combination skin without excessive dryness. I use this product twice a day, in the morning and before going to bed, for my face and neck areas and it gives such a refreshing feeling. I apply other OleHenriksen products right after this one and I've noticed that my skin looks fresh, moisturized and glowing. Totally recommend!
Talia A.
Dumfries, VA
This is my holy grail!!!! I have acne prone combination skin and this product is the ONLY cleanser that has kept me pimple free for a while. I discovered it on the Ole website, it was on sale so I said why not?!? The reviews were so right about this product. It is amazing, it does not strip my face of moisture whatsoever. The smell is strong but I love how well it works for my skin that I don't mind. I am sad that it is being discontinued. Have purchased 3 more bottles since I first received this a month ago. I cannot go without this product!!!!
Bre V.
Columbus
Pretty sure they stopped making this, which is a shame because it's a very, very nice gentle cleanser. It doesn't strip the oils out of your skin and overdry you and while it's not good for, say, taking off stubborn makeup, it's an ideal AM cleanser when you're just starting out your day and don't want to strip your skin. Plus, the bottle is HUGE - I've been using it for almost 2 years and I'm just now getting below the halfway mark as a little goes a very long way.
Danni S.
This cleanser is no joke. I have drier skin, I wouldn't recommend it to dry skin types as it is extremely astringent. It removes product incredibly well as well as doing a good job of getting past makeup and cleansing the skin in one go. It tends to make my face feel tight when I use it, but Alex (my SO) Has an oily complexion and he loves this cleanser. Great for oily skin types for sure!
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
 this brand definitely has some good products and this product I feel was good then but they have definitely made stuff that's better the new collection which is in the  green bottles &the white writing I'm not really sure what they're called right now those are products have like surpassed the expectations I have a newfound love for ole  Henriksen  products just not a fan of this product
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
This cleaners is AMAZINGGGG!!!!! I have oily skin and this leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. great balance for my skin. i use this morning and night and it does not dry up my face. its a very cooling when you dry your face. my only complaint is now Ole Henriksen seems to have taken it off their product list because i cant find it at sephora anymore.
IS THIS CLEANSER DISCONTINUED I CAN'T FIND IT ON THE SEPHORA WEBSITE ANYMORE?
Shay E.
Does this product make your skin tingle? What is the consistency and smells like?
Stephanie R.
Arlington , VA
I love to try new skin care products, I being looking at this product for a while. I'm curious to try it, my skin is super sensitive prone to acne and gets dry patches around the mouth and nose area , certain products do make those dry patches worse, is this product gentle enough for my skin?
Gladys R.
Is this cleanser gentle with your skin????
Emily M.
2000 9th street brandon mb
They discontinued this product, does anyone have dupes for this?? :(