OLEHENRIKSEN African Red Tea Sugar Glow Face Scrub uploaded by Aaliyah B.

BY OLEHENRIKSEN

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Smooth, refine and refresh tired skin with the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Sugar Glow Face Scrub. Deeply cleansing and pleasingly moisturising, it infuses pomegranate seeds, pumpkin and sweet honey to leave you fresh faced and starry eyed.

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Sugar Glow Face Scrub will awaken your skin and enliven your senses. Packed with vitamin C, rosehip and essential oils your skin will be left looking and feeling perfectly pampered.

Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Sugar Glow Face Scrub 100g

Key Ingredients:

African Red Tea - Strengthens the skins outer layer, slows the aging process and soothes the skin

Raw, Organic Sugar - Gently exfoliates and moisturizes dry lackluster skin

Honey - Natural humectant; antimicrobial

Pomegranate Seeds - Exfoliates dead skin; high in polyphenols

Pumpkin Extract - Brightens, exfoliates and refines

Rose Hips - Soothes and tones with vitamins A and C

Tangerine, Grapefruit, Orange - Purifies and brightens; astringent and antiseptic

• What does it help with,bigot oily skin a bit 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how this compares to the Ole Henriksen W...2 Answers
  • Has anyone given this a try? I LOVE every other Ole Henri...2 Answers
OLEHENRIKSEN African Red Tea Sugar Glow Face Scrub
  • "I Love this scrub, I use it not only on my face but other sensitive body skin. Smells great and really works amazing to give you a smooth healthy glow." in 3 reviews
Laura L.
Anaheim, CA
I don't think this is sold at retailers anymore, but I bought mine at Marshalls for $8. It smells very nice and sugary. The sugar granules could be a little too harsh on sensitive skin, but when you wash it off, it's incredibly refreshing!
Ashley B.
Edison , OH
This scrub doesn't do it for me. I feel like the sugar clogs my pores even if I follow up with a face wash. It's harsh and the texture of the oil/treatment is sticky.
K L.
Ponsonby, Auckland
I actually got this at Tmaxx for a discounted price but I LOVED IT, it smells amazing and really works well to exfoliate the skin, I will say it is best used only a few times a week and my husband has sensitive skin and it broke him out.
Trina F.
Denver, CO
This scrub exfoliates, and it smells sweet. Use it once or twice a week, otherwise you might break out! Also, if you are using this, skip soap otherwise it will dry out your skin.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
Melissa D.
This scrub removes all the dry skin and leaves you feeling smooth smells pretty good inexpensive and in some stores.
Melissa S.
Calexico, CA
I really live this scrub! It rubs away my dry skin making it feel smooth and it smells delicious! :)
Aaliyah B.
Waxahachie
I would love to try this item out and I've heard a lot of good things about it
Ashley M.
Regina
I did not use this but I would love to use this it looks very comforting and usefully for every day use
Tawni O.
Kamloops, BC
Has anyone given this a try? I LOVE every other Ole Henriksen product I've tried, but have never seen this one before. I am in need of a new exfoliator and would love any feedback!
Mariah B.
Hamilton, ON
Does anyone know how this compares to the Ole Henriksen Walnut Scrub? I'm running low and I'm thinking of trying this one out!
Simona C.
ottawa, ON
What does it help with,bigot oily skin a bit