BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A weightless nourishing serum for women. Offers optimal preventative and corrective anti-aging benefits. Contains African red tea and vitamin C, rich in antioxidants to combat environmental damage. Blended with restorative, cell-renewing ingredients that penetrate deeply for long term results. Corrects skin tone and texture with constant use. Unveils a smoother, refined and younger looking complexion.

Water, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil (Kyounin Yu), Pentylene Glycol, PEG-8 Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), PEG-32 Stearate, Dimethicone, Lauroyl Lysine, Lecithin, Dimethyl MEA, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Tahitensis Flower, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Centella Asiatica Extract, Ginkgo B

Melanie H.
I really enjoy this for rosacea! It made my cheeks go from flaring everyday to hardly at all! It’s so nice and the smell is amazing! And the serum is nice and dewy. The only problem is the pump gets stuck and I have to clean it. Other than that it was a good buy!
Cleopatra H.
Elk Grove, CA
This product is amazing it really helps even out my skin and have it looking Glowy and even. I definitely recommend this product if you’re into serum’s and face care. If you haven’t checked this brand out definitely do so
Stephanie E.
Meridianville
Absolutely love this serum! First of all it smells so amazing! It has a fruity scent to it. After using this product, my skin feels extremely refreshed and moisturized. I would not change anything about this product!
Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Tone 'Nae B.
Overland Park, KS
I live by tea trea oil and almost all the products from the line are about the same in quality. It is so light on the skin it smells amazing and on top of all that you can really feel it working ten out of ten would recommend I wish that there was some sort of light weight applicator because squirting it puts too much on your face, is messy, unsanitary and stuff. Putting it on a brush doesn't get the product in there and cotton pads same as the face and the cotton sops up the product.
Abbey E.
Fabulous serum! Feels very light on my skin. Makes my skin tone even and healthy looking. I would definitely but this product again. I feel like it would go ok most skin types as well! One of my favorites face products o have tried.
Samantha C.
Oakland
This product has truly changed my skin. It's even. Blemish free and smells great! I've bought several bottles and use it daily. I've recommended it to at least 3 friends to date. Simply fantastic!!!!!!
Jameka P.
Memphis , TN
Tried this along with their OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum® from Sephora and they’re both great products even though I’m not ready to splurge on the full sized bottles just yet.
Shawné L.
Phoenix
My favorite. Cleansed My skin without stripping any vital moisture. It makes my skin feel so smooth afterwards and it smells heavenly. A little bit goes a long way. I now need to purchase a new one
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I received a sample of this product and it was a very small sample so I don't feel like I can give an accurate review however what I did use my skin felt amazing and I really wanted to buy the product until I saw the $$$ and decided that there are other products out there.
Illa A.
Syracuse, NY
Will this product help heal old acne marks?
Stephanee S.
What are the claims this product will do for your skin?
Kristen R.
Bay Shore, NY
I'm looking for another serum has anyone tried this one? I like the ole Hendrickson one. Does this even compare? Curious about it more definitely