BY OLEHENRIKSEN

A uniquely rich and creamy foaming cleanser melts away dirt, oil, and makeup without stripping the skin of essential moisture This creamy, foaming, antioxidant-rich cleanser gently cleanses, nourishes, and hydrates. It deeply purifies and pampers skin, infusing delicate nourishment with African red tea, a youth-restoring antioxidant to strengthen skin, vitamin C to brighten and firm, and borage seed oil to soothe and nourish. Bright and energizing citrus extracts of grapefruit, orange, and tangerine purify and intoxicate the skin senses. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product was named the best natural cleanser at the Natural Health Beauty Awards. It is synthetic-, fragrance-, and soap-free. Research results:In an independent consumer use study on 56 respondents: - 96% said skin felt clean and fresh immediately after use - 94% said skin was left looking healthy and radiant - 92% said the product did a great job of removing dirt, grime, and makeup.

OLEHENRIKSEN African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser™
  • "I have sensitive skin that tends to be both oily, dry and prone to break outs. Like, REALLY prone to break outs. i love this face wash! leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. not dried out in the least! amazing product; i always pick up the travel size with the face wipes combo whenever i see it on sale! " in 18 reviews
  • "foaming gentle cleanser that smells amazing and will last awhile, one pump goes a long way!" in 2 reviews
  • "I'm not a huge fan of everything in the Ole Henricksen line but this one is definitely a must have." in 1 review
  • "I prefer foamy cleansers, but had a hard time finding one that didn't dry out my skin in the dry climate I live in." in 1 review
  • "Cannot live without this cleanser." in 1 review
Genesis M.
I went to marshalls one day and saw that my favorite brand Ole Henriksen had sent out all their old products to marshalls and tj maxx. I’m telling you that I went crazy I purchased 5 bottles of this product because it’s the best cleanser for my skin. It’s not harsh and doesn’t leave my skin dry after washing. It completely removes my makeup especially if I’m using my Clarisonic with it. They don’t sell the bottle like this anymore it has different packaging but I’m pretty sure it works the same. The smell is lovely because it smells like grapefruit and orangina (yup the drink) I love it!!
Corrie L.
AUBURN, AL
I have the trial sized one and it is great!!! Feels like it cleans my face and that's what I'm looking for in a face wash...What's nice about it is that the foam doesn't disappear when you put it on your face like sometimes foaming things do, it turns into a nice consistency that makes it feel like you're washing your face with product. My only con is that I don't know if mine's expires, but it actually smells literally awful :/ but I'm still using it because it feels so nice on my face! Also love that it's cruelty-free!!
Jordan K.
Best thing about this cleanser is that a bottle will last for so long. I use after I’ve removed my makeup and once I go in with my toner I still notice traces of makeup left behind. Skin does feel clean after but a little dry. Smells refreshing so great to help wake up in the AM.
Miri T.
This is just one of the cleaners I rotate in my skincare routine. It works okay. I usually use it after I remove my makeup with makeup wipes and wash my face with this to take off the rest. The only thing I’ve noticed is it stings my eyes a bit if I get it in them, but other than that it’s an okay cleanser.
Samantha J.
I found about this cleanser from Tamera Mowry’s site. What I liked most about was the fact that it was not drying and it didn’t make my skin feel like I had to add moisture back to it like other brands. I bought this a couple times from Sephora but I’m not sure it was worth 30 bucks.
Amie W.
Calera, AL
You can now get this as the truth cleansing foam but I did use it in the past and liked it very much! The only thing I didn’t like is that foams tends to dissipate fairly quickly so I went through it rapidly.
gianna t.
Commack
been using this for a while. i got this in a set with the wipes and moisturizer and i love this cleanser. i take my makeup off and then use this and it is great on my skin. also really love the smell
Haley C.
I love this cleanser. I tried the little travel size before I bought the bigger bottle. It's definitely a great value for the size of it. I bought it at Sephora and I love it! I think it is very effective in cleaning my skin. I usually use it in the shower and it smells so good. I love how it kind of smells orangey.
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
This made my skin very dry. I needed to put a lot of moisturizer after using it. My skin sucked it immediately and I felt like I needed even more moisture. I also got little red spots after cleansing. Didn’t meet my expectations at all. The price was high for this type of product. I will never buy it again!
Sarah W.
Buffalo, NY
My sister first introduced me to this foaming cleanser. I've been using it religiously as my top cleanser in conjunction with a cleansing oil and my face has been looking better and brighter. Deep cleansing and leaves me face feeling clean. Can dry out your skin a little bit just make sure to moisturize after using.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm dying to try this wash, I've heard so many great things about it. Does it help with occasional breakouts?
Jessica P.
New Britain , CT
I am looking for a cleanser that contains less harmful chemicals but still takes off all the dirt and makeup at the end of the day. Does Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming cleanser do the job?
Dima B.
Westmont, IL
This smells kinda citrusy.... What ingredients give it the smell?
Eve G.
Will this help control my oily skin? I've been breaking out lately from many products and am in need of a new cleanser!
Lauline G.
I've been recently using Ole Henriksen products, but have never used the cleanser. What are the benefits of this cleanser versus others that you've tried?