BY OLEHENRIKSEN #38 in Face Mists

OLEHENRIKSEN's African Red Tea Face Mist is an uplifting tonic that refreshes and revitalises your skin, and helps to protect it with a combination of potent hydrating and anti-ageing ingredients. Enriched with a blend of African red tea, which helps to strengthen the skin's outer layer and calm the skin, and white tea and pomegranate, chosen for their antioxidant properties, the mist helps to tighten your pores and refresh your skin, so that your complexion glows. The extracts of mandarin, orange and tangerine give the mist a zesty citrus aroma. Paraben-free.

Water, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Phenoxyethanol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Glycerin, Sodium Benzonate, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citric Acid, Asphalatus Linearis Leaf, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Punica Granatum Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract 118ml

• Qualquer tipo de pele pode usar este produto?1 Answers
Tone'Nae  B.
Overland Park, KS
This Is a product that one of my friends lives and swears by so I thought hey let me try it and I went to my nearest sephora and bought some...let me tell you at first I was a smidge but skeptical...because I was using it wrong (we don't have to mention that) but once I figured it out I fell in love.
Caroline H.
Los Angeles
This mist is really nice; I wish I had it in the bigger size. It smells beautiful, kind of fruity but not artificial, and it makes my skin feel refreshed and hydrated. On occasion, I'll use it to set my makeup, and it provides a lovely dewy finish. Not at all troublesome for my sensitive, acne-prone skin, which is a rarity.
Nikki  N.
The whole African read T line is great. I love the scent and how powerful it is. This may not be the best for someone with sensitive skin but if you have a thicker skin and it is difficult for you to get products to work well this is a great line
Annie M.
Akron, OH
Definitely a weird product, I bought it because I’ve never heard of anything like it before and it seemed extra boujee. I like the way it makes my skin feel, I’m just not sure what it’s targeting lol
Debbie C.
This is pretty awesome for a spray. It feels so refreshing and has a wonderful scent but it’s nice and light not overpowering or strong at all. I carry this in my purse, my gym bag and I have one in the car for those just Incase moments. Try this, you’re going to love it
Christina D.
Riverside, CA
Ole is one of my favorite brands so I might be biased. Even saying that I thought why do I need to mist my face? Ha. Ha. Who does that? I'm no top model. I actually like it. It almost seems like it keeps the shine down while sealing in and putting a thin layer over my make up. Or even just my sun screen.
Haley W.
This is a good face mist and can be used as a toner. I feel it really tightened up my pores and removes impurities from your skin. It also works great on the body for acne and keratosis pilaris. Smells amazing too!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this African red tea facial mist! The name itself sounds luxurious and that’s just what it is! I love spraying this refreshing mist on my face and highly recommend it to anyone great for any skin type!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Paige S.
Bronx, NY
I picked this up on the Ole Henriksen website during their 50% off sale, so I only paid $14 instead of $28. Great deal! This was more acidic than I expected, so I only use it at night. It has a lot of orange oils in it, so if you're looking for a mist with some vitamin c in it, then this works good. It has a stronger scent than I was expecting, it's mostly from all of the orange oils. Not unpleasant, however it did irritate my eye area slightly when I first started using it. I will use this more in the summer months, I am only using it occasionally during the cold months. Not sure yet if I would repurchase.
Sandra Regina A.
São Bernardo do Campo
Qualquer tipo de pele pode usar este produto?