OLEHENRIKSEN 3 Little Wonders Set uploaded by Yee Fen B.

BY OLE HENRIKSEN

This professional strength AM/PM regimen rapidly reverses all visible signs of aging skin. Each proprietary blend works in synergy to reveal your most youthful, healthy & radiant complexion. With nurturing textures and indulgent aromas, witness the transformation as you delight in the experience of treating your skin. see more...

• What are the long term results? I received a sample from Sephor...1 Answers
Jason O.
Milwaukee, WI
I bought the 7 day trial pack from Sephora last week to see if it wpuld help to get rid of the fine lines around my eyes and help to clear up my skin. Lets just say that I am ready to buy the full size bottles now. It divides up the skin care routine into a day and night routine. It actually made my skin look better.
Gianna C.
St Petersburg, FL
I love the three little wonders! I've been using them as directed for two months and my skin and improved in many ways. I've noticed that my complexion has evened out and the redness that I used to have has faded. I definitely don't need to wear as much face makeup. It also leaves my skin perfectly hydrated.
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For OleHenriksen Invigorating Night Treatment

Treatment gel

What it is:

An overnight resurfacer with twelve sources of AHA complex in a light gel formula.

Key Ingredients:

? The jar contains very little information.

How it smells/looks/feels:

It smells very chemically and oddly enough a little bit like playdo as well. It looks clear to a light yellow twinge of color. The gel is very thin, but not runny. It feels smooth going onto the skin and sinks right in. It feels a little drying, so I always put on moisturizer afterwards.

Why I like it:

This did the best job of exfoliating my skin and getting rid of my acne. It actually did peel my skin every morning after I used it. I would have purchased this, but I found something that I like better. I bought a Paula’s Choice product that does the same thing as this product, except I do not get that physical peel. So, I want to stick with Paula’s Choice. It is also the more natural choice as well. I do love OleHenriksen masks, but I found a product that is better and cheaper than this treatment. It is still a great product though.
Jacie S.
I am in love with this. I used the Sephora promo and got the 7 day trial, and I'm on the last day. This has drastically changed my skin over the past week. It has clears up a significant amount of acne and acne scarring. It gets rid of dry patches, since the night treatment literally makes your skin ball up and fall off(sounds gross, but not that bad). Some cons I have is that I hate the smell of the night treatment(which might not be good for sensitive skin since you can physically see your skin peel off), and that makeup doesn't sit well on top of the morning serum.
Kaitlynne F.
Steelville , MO
I love Ole Henriksen products. I've been using the face serum for years, and I love the fresh, fruity-citrus scent. Their products tend to be more on the expensive side, but they are well worth the money.
Maria D.
I bought my kit at Sephora after trying to find new skin care products. The trial size is pretty affordable. I tried it and after a week of using these products, my skin started to dry out. This is not for me.
Tasha F.
Brilliant, AL
I bought my set like 3 days ago and call me crazy but I do feel like I've already seen slight changes to my face/skin!
Jessika F.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my favorite skim care brands . I received a sample size and enjoy it and it smells like citrus fruits .
Leah E.
Great set!! This has really turned my skin around! I love all 3 items! They really work!
Amie S.
Winnipeg, MB
I tried this set and I don't dislike it but I didn't see great results either. My skin was hydrated but nothing else happened to it.
Tiffany B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are the long term results? I received a sample from Sephora and have loved it the last few days just wondering if it's worth the investment.