Food & SnacksBakeryTortillas & WrapsOle Mexican Foods
Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (127 oz)

Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (12.7 oz)

Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness!® High Fiber Low Carb.Tortilla Wraps.
Soft taco.
Healthy Life Style™.
Excellent taste!
Premium.
No cholesterol.
No hydrogenated oil.
9g of fiber.
5g of net carbs per tortilla.
5g of protein.
Omega 3 from olive oil.
EST 1988.
A better choice for your health™.
8 flour tortillas.

What type of flour are the made from?
Start your review of Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (12.7 oz)!
Chesterfield, NJ
Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (12.7 oz) uploaded by Maria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love these SO MUCH! They are versatile and pretty strong. I’ve had other brands tear down easily. These are great for my weight watchers program, and I can stuff them with some delicious food.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (12.7 oz) uploaded by Heather&Nyal H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a staple in my house these are a quarter the calories of a regular flour tortilla and the taste great to life saver on taco nights and wonderful for some breakfast Burritos I recommend if you love tacos and can’t eat just one on you diet replace you flour tortillas with these and have two 3 tacos for the price of one 😁
Brooksville, FL
When doing a low carb keto diet, I like to keep these on hand, great for wraps, quesadillas, or anything even pizza. At 5 carbs a wrap its a great meal. Easy to store, tastes great. Quick to make and use. I recommend this even if you're not low carb.
Memphis, TN
1,338 reviews
Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (12.7 oz) uploaded by Semaria S.
Purchased at: Target
I absolutely love these wraps. These are 100^ whole wheat and flax seed, high fiber and lean carb count are great. No Sugar hydrogenated oils or trans fat. Made with extra virgin olive oil as well. This make a great base for tacos, fajitas and other dishes. Pop them in the oven for a little while and you're good.
Ole Xtreme Wellness High Fiber Low Carb Tortilla Wraps 8 ct (12.7 oz) uploaded by Michelle H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Nothing beats spicy shrimp fajitas on these wraps. I can eat what I want and not feel guilty. They're low carb and high fiber. I'd love to see these in a smaller taco size and a larger wrap size as well. I'll keep buying these as long as they are making them.
Mesa, AZ
Delicious low carb Tortillas which I love to use to make my quesadillas and wraps with. It's sturdy for heavy ingredients so it doesn't fall apart easy which is also one of my favorite parts about. I like it.
Its a really good tortilla. Its perfect for a breakfast burrito, quesadilla or regular burrito. I recommend it.
Oklahoma City
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I literally couldn’t ask for a more perfect healthy alternative for tortillas! They taste amazing. I’ve noticed that with some of the other low carb tortillas, they don’t taste as delicious when cooked. These don’t have that issue!
Yukon, OK
I know I was on the fence about trying this product. Wheat tortillas usually don't taste that great but after seeing that these are only 50 CALORIES per tortilla, I knew I needed to at least try them. Well, they are delicious. They don't have a strange flavor before or after eating them. They go well with everything I have put in them. I love this product so much I buy 1-2 packages every 2 weeks. It is the perfect product for someone who is trying to cut carbs and cut calories!
These are very good. They are large and soft. The best part is that they are easy to find it on with any grocery store. The nutrition facts are excellent, are usually have one and a half wraps and that is more than enough.