Ole Smoky Strawberry Moonshine, 750 mL

Food Form: Liquids

Alcohol Proof: 40 PROOF

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.00 x 4.00 x 8.00 Inches

Container Type: Jar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ole Smoky Strawberry Moonshine, 750 mL!
Angela H.
Ole Smoky Strawberry Moonshine, 750 mL uploaded by Angela H.
Bought this for a valentine for husband. Of course, it wasn't strong enough for him, but he is a hard drinker. I do not drink & feel like it had a minimal taste of alcohol. I did like the strawberry white chocolate flavor. Since I don't drink but rarely, I mixed this with some ice cream & made a shake. It was pretty good. Bottle says 35 proof & I think I paid around $25
Will Y.
Johnson City, TN
Very good as a mixer or by it's own. Superb taste with no nasty afterbite.These guys can really make good liquor and not so pricey.

Looking for your answer?