BY OLE SMOKY MOONSHINE

Ole Smoky Moonshine
  • "The Apple Pie moonshine was decent, (I'm in the Appalachian mountain range, and here moonshine is about as serious as electing a president), but everything else tasted like weird popcorn." in 205 reviews
  • "My brothers and I just so happen to come across this Moonshine in the liquor store just before her birthday, so we deiced to get her a bottle of the Apple Pie flavored Moonshine." in 28 reviews
  • "The cherry flavor is also pretty good, I like to have the cherries themselves in random other cocktails...better than a regular cherry." in 18 reviews
  • "I might have liked this a little better had I not grown up drinking the real thing." in 10 reviews
  • "From the classic White Lightning, which is a great base for fun drinks, to their flavors (Blackberry was my favorite, Apple Pie is also great to play with) it's a great product line for the mainstream market." in 10 reviews
Amber M.
Sebastian , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Birthday trip to Gatlinburg and $5 tastings of Ole Smoky Moonshine. Great employees and a superb product make the price point a little more bearable. All ‘shine seemed to be about $25 and you get a $5 off coupon with the tastings. Worth it to find your favorite. Mine was Snow Cream. Good I’m coffee, hot tea, or just a shot glass.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
My husband and I had a great time at the distillery in Gatlinburg!  We enjoyed alot of the flavors (not good with the blue flame! too strong).  Our absolute favorite is the Salted Caramel Whiskey that they make.  We have made trips there just to purchase this.  Great flavor!
Leigh G.
Cookeville, TN
I like the chocolate moonshine mixed with Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha flavor when I want to splurge a little on "cheat calories" for a delicious and relaxing treat. Ole Smoky MoonshineStarbucks Frappuccino Mocha Chilled Coffee Drink
Megan M.
Resaca, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Definitely the best I have ever tasted. You can do the sample taste for $5, but you get back in coupon form to use in the store. A little pricey, but it is worth it. A ton of flavors and never forget the whiskey! Definitely go try it.
Rebecca S.
Hartford City
Love how many flavors Ole Smoky has available! They offer something for everyone. Their coffee moonshine we bought at their store in Gatlinburg is my personal favorite!
Brandy S.
Fall Branch, TN
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Meh. Maybe it's because I live in the Appalachians and have had the real thing straight off the mountain, but this just reeks of flavored Everclear. It's not terrible, but I've definitely had better.
Katie I.
W Lafayette, IN
Love this stuff! My mom and her friend love the apple pie flavor, which sounds like a crowd favorite here too! I personally have a soft spot for the blackberry flavor- my mom and a family friend had me learn to take shots using this. It's not one of the stronger proofs, and has a somewhat sweet flavor. I was given a fruit punch flavor for my birthday and I'll admit it isn't my favorite, but I've only had it by itself and may have to play around with mixing it in something. The white lighting is the original- it's very strong (180 or 148 proof, I can't remember) and isn't flavored. I wouldn't recommend that one if you are dipping your toe into moonshine- wait until you've built up a taste for it first! If you're looking to try out a jar for yourself, you can go to their website and see where their products are sold near you. Additionally, you can go to their store in the Gatlinburg and sample some there. They also sell some flavors at that location that you can't get anywhere else.
dj b.
Pretty good mass produced imitation of moonshine. So far I've tried plain, cherry, blueberry, strawberry, and apple pie. It's rather smooth but it's pretty watered down due to government limits so it should be smooth. The fruit flavors are pretty good but I personally don't care for the blueberry (I do like blueberries). The apple pie tastes off compared to the real stuff I'm used to but I'm sure thats like everything made from a recipe and only yours/your wife/momma/grandma is best. Overall if you want plain I would just buy a good pure gain if it's cheaper and don't pay for the licensing and packaging of this. The fruit flavors I would spring extra for.
Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is dangerous! Take a group of best friends, a bonfire, and add some Ole Smoky Apple Pie Moonshine and things will get crazy fast. This stuff goes down really smooth but definitely has a kick. The Apple Pie flavor is really good and actually tastes like apple pie rather than just cinnamon like a lot of apple pie flavored things. Always a good night with Ole Smoky. Mornings however may be a different story.
Presley O.
jonesboro, Ar
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! Hunch Punch is my favorite flavor. I mix it with water and some flavoring and you can't even taste it. This is my go to drink in the summertime while on the lake. If anyone wants a good tasting drink that you can't tell alcohol is in it, then this is it.
Gladys A.
Which flavor of whiskey to you like better?
Rachel R.
Cincinnati, OH
Where do you get this product? Did you find it in a store or did you buy it straight from the manufacturer on the Gatlinburg strip?
sandy s.
Eylria
Is this actually good.....would love to try it .....
Amanda L.
Mishawaka, IN
Is it a bad aftertaste? What flavor is the best?
Gabriella R.
Moorpark, CA
Where can you find the cherry moonshine??