Ole Smoky Moonshine
- "The Apple Pie moonshine was decent, (I'm in the Appalachian mountain range, and here moonshine is about as serious as electing a president), but everything else tasted like weird popcorn." in 205 reviews
- "My brothers and I just so happen to come across this Moonshine in the liquor store just before her birthday, so we deiced to get her a bottle of the Apple Pie flavored Moonshine." in 28 reviews
- "The cherry flavor is also pretty good, I like to have the cherries themselves in random other cocktails...better than a regular cherry." in 18 reviews
- "From the classic White Lightning, which is a great base for fun drinks, to their flavors (Blackberry was my favorite, Apple Pie is also great to play with) it's a great product line for the mainstream market." in 10 reviews
- "I might have liked this a little better had I not grown up drinking the real thing." in 10 reviews
I live about 70 minutes from gatlinburg and the taste testing is always fun. They have a nice variety of flavors and apple is always my favorite. It’s REAL country packaging which I find cute. Recommend sampling before you buy but is a good value.
Birthday trip to Gatlinburg and $5 tastings of Ole Smoky Moonshine. Great employees and a superb product make the price point a little more bearable. All ‘shine seemed to be about $25 and you get a $5 off coupon with the tastings. Worth it to find your favorite. Mine was Snow Cream. Good I’m coffee, hot tea, or just a shot glass.
The blackberry moonshine by Ole Smokey is TO DIE FOR! I top mine with a splash of sprite and drink it on the rocks. It's delightful! I usually can find a wider varieties of flavors at a larger liquor store or gourmet-type grocery store like Giant Eagle
Definitely the best I have ever tasted. You can do the sample taste for $5, but you get back in coupon form to use in the store. A little pricey, but it is worth it. A ton of flavors and never forget the whiskey! Definitely go try it.
Absolutely love sippin' on some good ole smokey moonshine. It's smooth and goes down easy! The flavors are amazing and make you feel at home. Grab you a jar of butterscotch or some mountain Java, you won't regret it!
Every shot tastes like fire! I prefer a different brand of moonshine that wasn’t listed here but this brand just never goes down smooth! I’ll stick to midnight moon!
I like the chocolate moonshine mixed with Starbucks Frappuccino Mocha flavor when I want to splurge a little on "cheat calories" for a delicious and relaxing treat. Ole Smoky MoonshineSTARBUCKS® Bottled Mocha Frappuccino® Coffee Drink
Love how many flavors Ole Smoky has available! They offer something for everyone. Their coffee moonshine we bought at their store in Gatlinburg is my personal favorite!
Amazing brand, comes in so many great flavors. Price is decent, and the fact that they offer the small versions to try is a bonus. I just wish they would offer the flavors everywhere, not just some in stores and other only at the distillery.
Meh. Maybe it's because I live in the Appalachians and have had the real thing straight off the mountain, but this just reeks of flavored Everclear. It's not terrible, but I've definitely had better.
Q & A
Which flavor of whiskey to you like better?
Where do you get this product? Did you find it in a store or did you buy it straight from the manufacturer on the Gatlinburg strip?
Is this actually good.....would love to try it .....
Is it a bad aftertaste? What flavor is the best?
Where can you find the cherry moonshine??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos