Ole Smoky Moonshine

by Ole Smoky Moonshine

Any tried these?
Which one is your favorite?
How strong is moonshine? I'm scared to try it
Start your review of Ole Smoky Moonshine!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
The Apple Pie moonshine was decent, (I'm in the Appalachian mountain range, and here moonshine is about as serious as electing a president), but everything else tasted like weird popcorn.in reviews
My brothers and I just so happen to come across this Moonshine in the liquor store just before her birthday, so we deiced to get her a bottle of the Apple Pie flavored Moonshine.in reviews
The cherry flavor is also pretty good, I like to have the cherries themselves in random other cocktails...better than a regular cherry.in reviews
I might have liked this a little better had I not grown up drinking the real thing.in reviews
From the classic White Lightning, which is a great base for fun drinks, to their flavors (Blackberry was my favorite, Apple Pie is also great to play with) it's a great product line for the mainstream market.in reviews
Savanah L.
Boaz, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Ole Smoky Moonshine uploaded by Savanah L.
We went to Tennessee and visited The Ole Smokey Tennessee Moonshine Distillery, and let me tell y’all... IT WAS A BLAST. With 5$ and a valid driver’s license you get 6 samples of popular products including: Blue flame 🔥 120 proof, Apple pie 🥧 70 proof, Cucumber mojito 🥒 40 proof, lemon tea ☕️ 40 proof?, some beach 🏝 35 proof, butter pecan 🥜 35 proof. Which y’all can see we purchased the last 2 in the line up they were creamy and tasted GREAT. The whole time they are giving samples you get jokes and they explain everything about them. Worth going if your down that way! ☺️ if not purchase online!!
Angie B.
Arlington, TX
I only had the cherry but it was super strong!!!! I guess you wouldn't expect moonshine to be anything less!
Jarid K.
Southbury, CT
Goes down nice. Had the peach and really liked it. Will def have to try the others out at well. Took it to a party and everyone really liked it as well.
Nicole Z.
Anaheim, CA
These are great little cocktail boosters. They are potent but tasty at the same time. I have had the cherry and the strawberry ones. The cherry was probably my favorite.
Kathryn G.
Noblesville, IN
We tried the Apple Pie Moonshine, I'm a BIG fan. It's just right for sipping and savoring the flavor when entertaining. Only downside is that you can't really "pair" the beverage with anything. It's best a nightcap.
Emily L.
Boston, MA
I always hated moonshine but this is the best brand I have ever had. They are delicious and I love the cute mason jars that they come in!
Meggan M.
The cherries are so well preserved not slimy and falling apart, and the moonshine is so smooth a very good product!
Ezgar C.
Donna, TX
I tried the clear bottle (whatever flavor that is) and what a night. A friend of mine brought it over one night and i could not get past the taste of burnt rubbery corn. i tried mixing it with so many things and nope still not better. That aside it was pretty strong and hit pretty hard which is shocking given I'm a regular whiskey drinker. Not my drink of choice.
rashan F.
Logan, AL
These are good. they do have a bite if you are not used to whiskey it may be too strong for you. but these are great. they are pricey but don't expect any less from a tourist attraction from gatlinburg. if you are on the strip but you are not interested in purchasing you just want to see what all the fuss is about then it is definitely worth the drop in. but bring your id because they offer free tastings of all their moonshine flavors. so even if you don't purchase at least you know what it is all about or try before you buy. it is fun to visit here as well because you can sit in the rocking chairs and listen to the band play to relax a min after a long stroll on the strip
ashley W.
Texarkana, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Too strong! Tasted like an overly sweet heaven hill with gasoline flavored cherries 😂😂 sorry guys it just didn't grow on me!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...