BY OLE MEXICAN

Ole Mexican Tortilla Fmly Pack 20Ct 22.5 OZ (Pack of 12)
  • "these are the only store bought tortillas i can actually eat they are good " in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite brand of tortillas." in 1 review
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
I love these tortillas. They are very thin. I make them toasted and eat them with cheese and whatever else dish become handy. The crispiness is my favorite part to it.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
I make tacos in the crock pot, and have these on hand for "fill your own shells". I'm a soft taco fan (don't love crunchy!) and these are the perfect size!
Kennedy e.
Dahlonega, GA
My all time favorite food is tacos, and it would not be taco night without these awesome tortillas. They are super easy to work with and very delicious.
Christina C.
Key west, fl
This is my favorite brand of tortillas. They are super soft and flavorful. They also don't really get stuck together.
Shawna D.
My daughters love this tortilla!!!! We put then in the oven with some cinnamon and sugar on top..instant snack.
Brenda G.
Douglas, Ga
My mom loves to cook with these! these are the only store bought tortillas i can actually eat they are good
Bria W.
Nashville, TN
The are always at my local grocery , market, or superstore. They are a larger size and tatse very good.