Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness! Tortilla Wraps High Fiber Low Carb - 8 CT uploaded by Lynn B.Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness! Tortilla Wraps High Fiber Low Carb - 8 CT uploaded by Jennifer I.

BY OLE MEXICAN FOODS #69 in Tortillas

Ole Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness!® High Fiber Low Carb.Tortilla Wraps.
Soft taco.
Healthy Life Style™.
Excellent taste!
Premium.
No cholesterol.
No hydrogenated oil.
9g of fiber.
5g of net carbs per tortilla.
5g of protein.
Omega 3 from olive oil.
EST 1988.
A better choice for your health™.
8 flour tortillas. see more...

Lynn B.
I just tried these for the first time. Excellent flavor and only 50 calories. I like that they are high fiber and low carb. There isn’t any added sugar or hydrogenated oils. It has flax seeds, whole wheat and olive oil. I use these for wraps. I fill with vegan items and it holds the filling. These must be refrigerated after opening. You get Eight to a package. The only reason that I didn’t give a five star is that they are very flimsy. You need both hands to hold the wrap.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
These tortillas are so so so soft. They are very thin but they’re very filling. They’re so soft I lightly toast them to warm them up. I use them for anything from salads to sandwiches to burritos to nachos. Very versatile decent price and I bought mine at Walmart neighborhood.
Taylor P.
Yorktown, VA
My favorite wraps! The are high in fiber, low carb, and only 50 calories per wrap. And the wraps a really big too. I use them for wraps with lunch meat, as breakfast wraps, soft tacos, and even with some peanut butter and jelly. They’re so soft and taste delicious. I can only find them at Walmart and they’re are usually only a few left. They come in really great flavors too. I prefer just plain ole whole wheat, but I have tried the spinach and herb, and the tomato basil and they’re both really good as well
Dara S.
dallas
The ONLY tortilla you will ever need to buy! These are SO good, high fiber and low carb. 50 calories and 1.5 g Fat per tortilla, not sure how that’s possible for something that taste so fabulous! They are not super expensive like most health foods either!
Jennifer I.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I found these when I was pregnant and had diabetes. They made it to where I could eat tacos when I wasn’t able to eat much. Even my kids like these. We have the all the time. We make quesadillas out of them all the time.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Delicious low carb Tortillas which I love to use to make my quesadillas and wraps with. It's sturdy for heavy ingredients so it doesn't fall apart easy which is also one of my favorite parts about. I like it.
Jennifer H.
Islandton, SC
These have been an essential products since starting weight watchers! I had never used these prior to starting, but to me they taste identical to a regular flour tortilla. I've used them for breakfast wraps and for other meals and they are wonderful.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
Go buy these now! They are only 50 calories and they are the best wraps/tortillas ever. They are so soft they never break when you fold them up they just stretch with the food. I eat these as wraps and tacos all the time. LOVE
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Love using these for tuna wraps, chicken bacon wraps, salmon dip and even use these as a snack. We are trying to use healthier options and this is one of them. The taste is good and honestly you can't tell it is any different than a flour tortilla.
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
These are actually very tasty and a great option for a low carb diet. Nice to have something fast and easy if you havent had time to make your own. the price is pretty good too!!
Kirsten M.
What type of flour are the made from?

back