OLE Mexican Foods Xtreme Wellness! 8 Inch Whole Wheat Tortillas, 8ct uploaded by Yaritza C.

BY OLE MEXICAN FOODS #32 in Tortillas

• Where can I buy these from? I've never seen them 2 Answers
  • Craving tacos, anyone else? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find these in Texas I really want to try them.8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel W.
These are my favorite tortillas when I'm counting my calories/trying to lose weight. They're 50 calories for a large tortilla, and packed full of nutrition. Good amount of protein, and tons of fiber. And they taste good (although I would always recommend eating them heated, either in a little oil on the stove or quickly in the microwave with a damp paper towel). They're great for tacos, burritos, quesadillas, you name it! I but them every time I shop (they're available at Walmart).
Kasey L.
Milton, WV
These are my favorite tortillas. I'm really picky when it comes to tortillas too. I don't like flour tortillas because they taste doughy. These are whole wheat tortillas which is best for you! I eat these all the time and I've been dieting for the past year and a half (I've lost over 50 pounds). These are in my opinion the best tortillas for you (that I've found so far).

I can only find these at Walmart and they are $3. There are 8 in each package.

1 Serving = 1 Tortilla
4 Protein (g)
10% Calcium
4% Iron
Rebekah E.
Awesome low carb tortillas! They taste just like a normal tortilla but with fewer carbs. Love these for wraps or toasting for crackers. Definitely give them a try! (I find these at Walmart for the lowest price)
Eleanor M.
Mansfield, OH
These are such a great healthy tortilla option! I love using these to make turkey wraps, buffalo chicken burritos, pretty much anything! They're much healthier than the typical wrap and are low-carb friendly!
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
These tortillas are the best option for anything ! From making a home made burrito to Maine turkey wraps ! Specially if you're trying to keep an eye on your diet these tortillas are great for it ! Not to much fatness on them !
Kelly D.
Love these whole wheat tortilla shells for our family taco night. These allow us to have the same great taste in a fluffy soft shell without all the guilt abnormal shell has. I would highly recommend trying them.
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
These wraps are really delicious! I love that they are whole wheat and make having a wrap (or quesadilla) a little more healthy. I also really like the size and the amount of wraps. I kept buying one for the same price that only had 6 tortillas, so I would definitely recommend these
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
These make such tasty wraps for quick lunches! We
Use them with tuna sometimes or cold cuts and veggies. I've also used them for healthier fajitas and burritos and tacos. Great flavor and price
Paula B.
Rome, GA
My family absolutely loves these tortillas. For a family of picky eaters that's saying alot lol. We can't even tell much difference in the wheat! The price is cheap which is a huge plus!
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
These tortillas are so yummy I love them I want to make a shrimp taco filling and fill these tortillas out with the shrimp lemon launch row right in all the Cotto it is the best and the price is really good to for what you get
Ashley J.
Crystal City, MO
How well do these taste? Is there flavor?
Claudia M.
Los Angeles, CA
Are they good
Angela U.
Plano, TX
Where can I find these in Texas I really want to try them.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Where can I buy these from? I've never seen them
Natalie B.
Craving tacos, anyone else?